This release is chock full of amazing sets that feature a wide array of styles and looks. There is literally something for everyone! I have two sets to introduce to you today that offer lots of possibilities!
First, a new alphabet set that offers SO many possibilities, you will be amazed at all the options! Alpha-blocks is a set that is truly a must-have for any stamper or scrapper. The solid reverse blocks can make such a statement on a project. Just big enough for scrap layouts, but small enough to be the perfect scale for cards as well. With the coordinating die you can create your own "letter stickers" with our label paper or chipboard letter tiles with our coasters. You will love all the possibilities this set entails!
- Alpha-blocks will be available for sale on April 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Alpha-blocks contains a total of 36 stamps (letters A-Z and numbers 0-9).
- Each letter block measures 1" x 13/16".
- A coordinating die that will cut 6 letter tiles at a time will be available for sale separately for $6.
- The letter blocks in this set coordinate perfectly with our Postage die as well.
The second set I have to show you today is Train Tracks by Beth Silaika. This adorable train set is perfect for SO many applications! With individual cars, you can customize the length of the train and what it pulls. There are even a variety of items that you can add to the empty flatbed car, like crates, logs, gifts and more! Numbers and phrases can be used to customize the train cars for the recipient's age and occasion. Too cute!
- Train Tracks will be available for sale on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Train Tracks includes a total of 29 stamps (1 engine, 1 flatbed car, 1 caboose, 1 crate flatbed filler, 1 log stack flatbed filler, 1 gift-stck flatbed filler, 1 smoke puff trail, numbers 0-9, exclamation point, "No." stamp and 10 sentiments.
- The train engine measures 2-1/2" by 1-1/2" inches, the flatbed car is 1-3/4 by 1/2 inches and the caboose measures 1" by 1-1/2" inches. The three train cars will line up neatly on a A2 card front.
- A coordinating die that will cut-out the three different train cars will be available for sale separately for $7.
I have one additional product to share with you today that I just know many of you will be excited about! The previously released set, Fly Away, now has a coordinating die! This die will cut shapes to coordinate with both airplanes and the banner from the set. You will just love how many easy options are open to you with this tool!
- The Fly Away die will be available for sale on April 15th.
- It will retail for $7.
- The Fly Away die will cut shapes to coordinate with both airplanes and the banner from the previously released Fly Away stamp set.
Now, let's get onto some fun projects!
My first project today showcases Alpha-blocks. I love the ability to create a multi-colored word to add pop to my cards. I started by stamping Fancy Flourishes on the Kraft card cover with Dark Chocolate ink.
I die-cut white cardstock with the new Alpha-blocks die, creating a total of six letter tiles with one pass. I stamped four of the tiles with letters using the Alpha-blocks stamp set. "W" with Spring Rain, "i" with Ripe Avocado, "s" with Squa Mist and "h" with Spring Moss.
The sentiment (from Birthday Bash Sentiments) was stamped in black, then I drew two lines along the top portion of the sentiment using a black pen and ruler. The dots below the lines were added with the dots block from Grunge Me.
This train project was inspired by blueprints. I stamped the engine & caboose train cars all over the Blueberry Sky cardstock using Fresh Snow ink. I then stamped the entire piece with Text Style using VersaMark ink.
I stamped the school-ruled lines from Way to Go, Kiddo with Spring Rain ink onto a circle of white cardstock cut out with the Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle die. I then added the "I Think You Can" with Pure Poppy ink, using the lines as a guide. The "Keep up the Terrific Work" sentiment, from Way to Go Kiddo as well, was added with Smokey Shadow ink.
With so many "boy" project today, I thought I would do something girly and pink for my last project. It all started with this beautiful photo of Hannah taken last summer. I began the layout with a sheet of Sweet Blush cardstock that I stamped with Year of Flowers: Marigolds in Hibiscus Burst ink.
I used the Alpha-blocks die to die-cut Hibiscus Burst cardstock into tiles. The letters were stamped with Fresh Snow ink. The word "sweet" was added from our Top Ten stamp set. Along the edge of the tile strip, I added a piece of Simply Chartreuse felt trimmed with pinking shears, a heart die-cut from Aqua Mist cardstock stamped with Bitty Background Blocks in Hawaiian Shores and a Simply Chartreuse button affixed with a rhinestone. All of which is stitched in place with a sewing machine.
This block started with a scrap of white cardstock, stamped with Embellishments using Raspberry Fizz ink. This sentiment from Tag-its #3 was stamped on Simply Chartreuse cardstock and punched out with a 1-1/4" circle punch. The butterfly was punched from cardstock stamped with the floral image from Bitty Background Blocks using Simply Chartreuse ink. A glasshead pin was added as a finishing touch.
I created a custom pattern block with Background Basics: Chevron Stripes using Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest & Simply Chartreuse inks. I die-cut Aqua Mist cardstock with an Angled Labels die and stamped it with the coordinating Label Basics frame using Hawaiian Shores ink. The date was added with Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger. The flower was created with Raspberry Fizz felt die cut with Flower Fusion #3. An Orange Zest button stitched in place with green floss finishes it off.
Now that you've seen a few of my creations, the team has a few more things to share with you using the new Alpha-blocks set! I asked each of them to use this new alphabet set in a unique creative way...just wait until you see some of the things they cam up with!
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
Isn't everything just AMAZING! I love how each of them embraced the set to it's fullest and really took it to the next level! As you saw, there are so many things you can do with this set and I know I am anxious to experiment with it further myself! What are your initial thoughts on both of the new sets introduced today? We would love to hear your thoughts! You could have a chance at winning big just for sharing your thoughts with us!
- Alpha-blocks stamp set
- Alpha-blocks die
- Postage die
- Bitty Background Blocks stamp set
- Train Tracks stamp set
- Train Tracks die
You have until 7am EST, Thursday, April 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win! Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners page no later than noon EST the same day. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Beth Silaika has some additional projects using her new Train Tracks set.
Melissa Bickford is showcasing more using her Flower Fusion #3 set.
Tiffany Pastor has more inspiration using both of her new sets.
Lisa Johnson is showcasing even more using her new sets.
Maile Belles has additional projects using Background Basics: Chevron Stripes.
- STAMPS: Alpha-blocks (available April 15th), Big Birthday Wishes, Fancy Flourishes
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Kraft
- OTHER: Alpha-blocks die, Seeing Stars die, 2-way glue pen, Prisma Glitter, Filigree White Detail Embossing Powder, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
FLY AWAY CARD
- STAMPS: Alpha-blocks, Boy Basics: Simple Circles (available April 15th), Fly Away, Polka Dot Basics
- INK: Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, True Black, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
- OTHER: Alpha-blocks die, Fly Away die, Summer Sunrise Copic Marker
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
BIRTHDAY TRAIN NO.10 CARD
- STAMPS: Alpha-blocks, Train Tracks, Grunge Me (available April 15th) Birthday Bash Sentiments
- INK: Fresh Snow, Black Noir Palette, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow
- OTHER: Alpha-blocks die, Train Tracks die, Clear Filigree Embossing Powder, black pen (American Crafts), Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow & Terracotta Tile Copic Markers
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
THINK YOU CAN CARD
- STAMPS: Train Tracks (available April 15th), Background Basics: Text Style, Way To Go Kiddo
- INK: Fresh Snow, Spring Rain, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky
- OTHER: Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle die, red binder clip (Target)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
SWEET GIRL LAYOUT
- STAMPS: Alpha-blocks, Background Basics: Chevron Stripes, Tag-its #3 (available April 15th) Label Basics, Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger, Embellishments, Top Ten, Bitty Background Blocks, Year of Flowers: Marigolds
- INK: Fresh Snow, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
- OTHER: ALpha-blocks die, Angled Labels die, Heart Prints die, Flower Fusion #3 die, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), 1-1/4" circle punch (EK Success), glasshead pin (Dritz), Orange Zest & Simply Chartreuse buttons,pink rhinestone (KaiserCraft), green floss (DMC), Raspberry Fizz & Simply Chartreuse Felt, pinking shears (Fiskars), sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 8.5" x 11"