If you love to travel or know someone who loves to travel, then you might want to stay tuned for today's product peeks! And even if you don't have a bit of wanderlust running through you but you just like paper and the thought of a fresh, new notebook makes your office-supply loving heart beat a little faster, then we might have a thing or two to interest you today, as well! *wink!* Seriously, doesn't that little stack of notebooks just make you happy??? If so, keep reading.....
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium – markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Map set are perfect for miss you cards, travel journals, or for anyone setting out on a new adventure! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
- What the Doodle: Map will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- What the Doodle: Map contains a total of 9 images. The map measures just under 3-1/2” wide and 2-1/8” high. The “adventure” sentiment measures 1-3/4” wide and 1/4” high. The mountains measure 1” wide and 1/2” high. The pine tree measures 1/4” wide and 1/2” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $12. This collection includes a set of 6 dies. Large maps (3-1/2” x 2-1/4”), mountains (1” x 1/2”), arrow (1” x 3/4”), trees (3/8” x 1/2”)
Betsy has also designed a paper collection that draws from the images found in the stamp set, which can be colored much like the adult coloring books that have become so popular lately! Color these pages in, add a stamped sentiment and you've got a card front just waiting to be added to a card base! Have fun coloring these images in, and when you're finished, you have something beautiful that can be given away!
- What the Doodle: Map paper collection will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- There will be two styles offered, Watercolor Sheets printed on high quality watercolor paper, and Coloring Sheets printed on Stamper's Select White.
- What the Doodle: Map Watercolor Sheets will retail for $9, and the Coloring Sheets for $8.
- What the Doodle: Map paper collection contains 18 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 3 sheets each of 6 designs.
Heather Nichols has put together an AMAZING collection of products for those that suffer from wanderlust! Whether you want to prepare a basic travel journal before heading out on an adventure or preserve a trip that you have already taken, this unique collection will be a favorite you can mix and match for years to come. This is the new trendy way to organize and/or preserve your travel details and memories! You can purchase the whole collection as a kit, as shown above.
The Traveler's Journal Kit contains the following items:
- Traveler's Journal: Adventure stamp set + index label
- Traveler's Journal: Typed Notes mini stamp set + index label
- Traveler's Journal: Envelope die collection
- Traveler's Journal: Outer Cover die collection
- Traveler's Journal: Blank Pages (unassembled journal pages)
- Traveler's Journal: Paper & Sticker collection
- Traveler's Journal: Black Elastic Cord (2-1/2 yrds.)
- Traveler's Journal: White Elastic Cord (2-1/2 yrds.)
The kit will retail for: $110
All of the items are also available for sale separately, see all the details below.
Traveler’s Journal: Adventure is a set design to document your adventures as you travel in your scrapbooks or travel journals. You could also use this set for creating cards to wish someone well on their vacation, a great adventure in their life like graduation, or a new job.
- Traveler’s Journal: Adventure will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Traveler’s Journal: Adventure contains a total of 22 images. The script “adventure” word is just over 2 3/4” wide and is 1/4” tall. The “let’s go” circle is 1” in diameter, the “you are here” arrow is just under 1/4” wide and is 7/8” tall.
Traveler’s Journal: Typed Notes is a set design to document your adventures as you travel in your scrapbooks or travel journals. You could also use the words in this set on cards or other projects to wish someone well on a vacation.
- Traveler’s Journal: Typed Notes will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Traveler’s Journal: Typed Notes contains a total of 28 images. The “day” word is just over 1/8” tall and is just under 1/4” wide. The “here & there” sentiment is just under 1/8” tall and us just under 1” wide. The “the scenic route” sentiment is just under 1/8” all and is just under 1 3/8” wide.
We are also excited to release Traveler's Journal: Envelope die. Tuck all the little bits and pieces inside, that you collect along the way on your travels.
- Traveler's Journal: Envelope die/collection will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $27.
- Traveler's Journal: Envelope contains a total of 6 dies. Envelope unassembled (7-1/2" x 4-1/4"), envelope assembled (3-1/2" x 3-1/2"), arrow (3" x 1/2")
Use the Traveler's Journal: Outer Cover die to create a custom cover for your own little travel journals. The benefit is you can stitch together the number of pages you like and use whatever you like to stitch them together or you can even put 3 or more small notebooks together inside one fancy cover. Heather is making this especially easy and versatile with the Traveler's Journal: Outer Cover. Not only does it come with fun extras, but you can cut an outer cover out of felt, thin suede or leather, fabric or whatever else you dream up! We will be selling black and white elastic cords which are used for the assembly of the outer cover in holding the small notebooks.
Heather put together a short video on how you use the outer cover die. Check it out!
- Traveler's Journal: Outer Cover die/collection will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $48.
- Traveler's Journal: Outer Cover contains a total of 12 dies. Main cover (5" x 11"), Explore (3" x 1"), journey (3" x 1"), travel (2-7/8" x 1/2"), adventure (4" x 7/8"), script adventure (4-3/4" x 1/2"), frame (3-1/2" x 3-1/2")
We are also excited to release Traveler's Journal Pages. These pre-punched pages and covers are ready for you to stitch up into little notebooks. The benefit is you can stitch together the number of pages you like and use whatever you like to stitch them together!
Here is a quick video where Heather shows how you stitch these little books up!
- Traveler's Journal Pages (unassembled journal blanks) will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Traveler's Journal Pages measure 9" x 4-1/2" (4-1/2" x 4-1/2" when assembled)
- The exterior covers are made of Kraft cardstock, the interior pages are made from our signature white linen paper.
- Traveler's Journal Pages set includes 3 pre-punched Kraft covers and 18 pre-punched white interior pages.
Use this cord (in either black or white) with the Outer Cover die to hold the small journals inside! 2-1/2 yards is enough to create about one outer cover that holds three small journals.
- Traveler's Journal Elastic Cord (black and white available) will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $1.
- Each package of Traveler's Elastic Cord contains 2-1/2 yards, about enough for one Outer Cover and journal set.
To go along with her stamp set and dies, Heather has designed a paper collection that draws from the images found in the stamp set.
- Traveler's Journal paper collection will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $7.
- Traveler's Journal paper collection contains 18 (5" x 5") patterned paper sheets, 2 sheets each of 9 designs, and 6 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
Keep It Simple: Missing You is the thirty-fifth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "missing you", great for letting loved ones near and far that they are never far from your thoughts!
- Keep It Simple: Missing You will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: Missing You contains a total of 7 images. All of sentiments average between 2-1/4" and 2-3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "As a lapsed memory keeper, I am head over heels for Heather's Travel Journal collection! The petite journals are great for documenting travel adventures, everyday moments, or even just for general note-taking. Betsy's What the Doodle: Map is adorable, too! Stop by to see how I used it to make two projects in less than ten minutes!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Traveling is probably my favorite thing to do. Heather's new product collection centered around traveling really sparked my inner traveler's spirit. Betsy's What the Doodle addition is the perfect set to pair with Traveler's Journal products. I've created a traditional traveler's notebook from leather filled with summer travel memories that have happened and places to add memories to come. If you get a chance, I invite you to take a trip to my blog for a creative traveling experience."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Heather always comes up with the best products for showcasing those treasured photos and actually getting them down onto paper, and her new Traveler’s Journal is definitely no exception! With these products you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips to create awesome little albums and journals. I hope you’ll stop over to see my simple take on capturing some memories from a recent trip my husband and I took. I also have lots of projects to share using the super fun new Doodle Map! I think it’s my favorite Doodle set yet!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "You'll have so much fun creating travel journals and documenting your next trip with these fun products! Pairing them all together gives you unlimited options for creating one-of-a-kind layouts in your next journal, and I'm positive that you'll see a huge array of versions today from the design team. Happy hopping!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "So often, when we think of scrapbooking, we think of coming home from a trip and then having a huge project ahead of us, to get those photos and memories down on paper. But I love the idea of making these little travel notebooks up ahead of time! That way, you can take the book with you on the trip and jot down the memories as they're happening! Then, when you get home, just pop in your photos and you're done!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "I have been rolling this Traveler's Journal concept around in my head for a while now and I am thrilled to see it all come to fruition! I have my completed album that I have been sharing during the countdown all put together and I can't wait to share it with all of you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "We take a vacation each year in the fall, and I love to document our travels with photos and journaling. Heather’s new little travel journal and coordinating products is just perfect for creating fun little memory books, that I can share with the family. The kids love to pick these up from time to time, to remember the fun adventures we’ve had. These products are also great for card making and paper crafting. I have a fun card to show you how you can incorporate them into your other projects too!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "I love to travel. I would travel the world everyday if I could. Today's new products are so much for keeping those trip memories alive. I created a little book to take along with us on our next vacation, so we can add thoughts and memories along the way. Come check it out!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I love to travel and at the end of my journeys I always have little odds and ends to complement my memories. This new travel collection that Heather has designed is perfect for creating mini books to keep both safely in one place. And I love that I can use these stamps and dies for cards, too! Stop by today to these versatile new products in action!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "Documenting vacations and getaways is always such a rewarding experience…I especially love involving my daughter in the process. We recently returned from a family trip to Island Park, Idaho and Yellowstone. My daughter was snapping pictures the entire time, collecting license plates, and making memories. This little album is hers to keep her memories and treasures safe inside of."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you excited to make some travel journals? Or can you see yourself making little notebooks to use for all sorts of other things? Wouldn't they make the cutest gifts? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, July 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our July Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!