For the last few years, Erin Lincoln has been known in the industry as an innovator and a trendsetter when it comes to her popular line of stitching dies. She is now taking that talent to a whole new level with the development of specialized stitching kits! Erin will be releasing kits periodiclaly throughout the year, alternating with the regular Make It Market Kit releases. There is no set schedule, but when they are released it will be on the 1st of the month. You will see an announcment and sneak peeks of a new kit coming on the 15th of the release prior, so today I get to announce her first kit!
Here are a few general details about the Quick Stitch Kits...
- They will be released periodically throughout the year, alternating with Betsy's Make It Market Kits. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits will contain both limited edition products and products that will be available for sale separately in the store two months after the kit is released. However, the kit as a whole will be limited edition.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- These kits will debut new stitching dies along with accessories and other products to help you create unique stitched projects and gifts.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit, $75-$120. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm EST on the night of the 1st.
The first Quick Stitch Kit will be released on March 1st and it is entitled "Sewing Staples". Erin has really outdone herself with this one! The stitching dies included help you to make a few different sewing accessories that are not only beautiful, but also super functional. You will have all of your sewing supplies in order just in time for the new stitching products coming out over the next year! Not only will this kit help YOU to get organized, but also make wonderful handmade gifts for friends and family. The team even has a few unconventional uses for these stitching dies that will allow you to take everything in a completely different direction and get more value for your investment in these tools!
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Sewing Staples Kit!
February 15th, 7am EST: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
February 28th, 7am EST: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
March 1st, 10pm EST: The Sewing Staples Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of the "Sewing Staples Kit" from the all new Quick Stitch Kit Promotional Team! We have some talented ladies onboard who are well known for working with fabrics + felts as well as paper! Just wait until you see what they have in store for you over the next few weeks! In the meantime, you can stop by each of their blogs and welcome them to the team!
Erin says, "I've told people in the past to "hold on to your hats" when it comes to product releases. This year? I'm holding on to mine!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
Hilary says, "These"Quick Stitch" kits are simply amazing! I have always loved hand stitching felts with floss, but used to worry about perfect stitches, and now that these dies punch the sewing holes for you, it's literally a dream come true. Not only can you stitch and layer the smallest of felt flowers together, but your result is stunning and professional. Create beautifully handmade felted gifts truly from the heart, though I think I'll keep this sweet little set for myself."
CLICK HERE to see more from Hilary Kanwischer.
Lizzie says, "I can already tell that Erin's Quick Stitch series is going to be a favorite if mine for a very long time. The details she has incorporated into this Sewing Staples kit are truly gorgeous. She's thought of everything from color coordinated bobbins to storage and delicate embellishments. You're going to adore this kit and all of its possibilities. And this is only the beginning!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Tracy says, "I have been having so much fun with this kit! The scissor keeper is adorable and the needle book is so useful - plus I can think of lots of other ways to use these dies to make other projects."
CLICK HERE to see more from Tracy Miller.
Rebecca says, "Oh my goodness, my notions-loving-heart fell head over heels for the Sewing Staples kit! The dies make me want to create pouches and pockets and packaging for all of the sewing treasures I've collected from my dear grandmother's collection over the past few years. In fact, I could consider making pouches for just about everything, sewing-related or not!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Rebecca Luminarias.
We look forward to seeing you back here on February 28th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Erin will have in store for you with this kit? And throughout the year? We just know you are going to love everything about it!