Today's post is sure to leave you inspired as we bring you a darling new stamp set and dies, perfect for use all year long! We can't wait for you to see just how many ways you can use this fun set. Poor yourself a cuppa and settle in for a blog post sure to put a smile on your face!
Inspired by vintage Fire King and Pyrex mugs, this stamp set provides you with lots of fun design elements that can be added to the coordinating cup die (sold separately). Perfect for "feel better" cards, sending comfort to those who need it most. Tuck a tea bag inside your creation and add a tag to it's string using one of the round sentiments included in this stamp set!
- Cuppa Love will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Cuppa Love contains a total of 31 images. The assembled medallion image measures 2" in diameter. The assembled tulip border measures 2-3/4" x 3-1/8". The assembled large floral vine accent measures 2-1/2" x 1-1/2". The assembled large floral sprig accent measures 2" x 1-1/4". The round sentiments each measure 1" in diameter.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $15. This collection includes a set of 3 wired dies. 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" (cup), 2-1/8" x 1-7/8" (pocket), 1-5/8" x 1-3/8" (tag)
Keep It Simple: Get Well is the thirteenth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Get Well". The font choices will cover everything from modern to elegant.
- Keep It Simple: Get Well will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: Get Well contains a total of 7 images. All of sentiments average between 2-1/4" and 2-3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
My first project is super simple and only took a few minutes to put it together. I used the large cup die to create a shaped card that opened from the top.
The front is stamped with a floral pattern in bright retro colors. There are SO many opportunities for color combinations here since there are multiple stamps! I added glossy accents to the centers of the flowers.
I added a strip of Pure Poppy cardstock through the middle and heat embossed it with one of the "feel better" sentiments from Keep It Simple: Get Well.
My next project demonstrates how you can adapt the large cup die to a standard A2 card. The cup was die-cut and stamped, then added to an angled piece of Simply Chartreuse cardstock. This was adhered around the edges with foam tape to create a dimensional pocket.
This pocket can then be inserted with a tea bag. I dressed up the tea bag a bit by creating a custom accent for it with the coordinating tag die. This was stamped with one of the gorgeous round senitments from the set.
The background was created with Soft Stone cardstock and stamped with Polka Dot Basics II using Fresh Snow ink.
For my last card, I created another shaped card, this time allowing it to open at the side for a different look.
The front is stamped with a vintage inspired medallion pattern in Berry Sorbet and Terracotta Tile. The pretty "Cuppa Love" sentiment was heat embossed in White Filigree Embossing Powder.
On the interior I used the coordinating pocket die.
It's just the right size to add a little tea bag. Again, I finished off the string for the tea bag with one of the custom tags from the set.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you grinning from ear to ear after seeing all of these adorable projects?! Don't you love how you can style this set with a vintage/retro twist or keep it looking modern? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, November 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
- STAMPS: Cuppa Love, Keep It Simple: Get Well (available November 15th)
- INK: VersaMark, Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Rustic White, Pure Poppy
- OTHER: Cuppa Love dies, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
FEEL BETTER POCKET CARD
- STAMPS: Cuppa Love (available November 15th) Polka Dot Basics III
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Cuppa Love dies
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
CUPPA LOVE CARD
- STAMPS: Cuppa Love (available November 15th)
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Terracotta Tile, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Terracotta Tile
- OTHER: Cuppa Love dies, Filigree White Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"