Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits...
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not available for purchase separately.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm EST on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on October 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on October 1st and it is entitled "All Through the House". This is Betsy's much anticipated big holiday kit for the year. There are actually two kits, a main kit with the basic dies, stamps and paper. Then a Trimmings Kit will all kinds of fun extras. The kit revolves around a basic matchbox design and dozens of options for customizing and altering them! Betsy has integrated SO many amazing details into everything here, not only will your projects be gorgeous, but quick and easy to put together too. From gift card holders to tree ornaments, dimensional gift tags to place card holders, and even just intriguing card accents, you will never run out of options with this kit! You will have fun experimenting and playing with all of the contents once they show up at your door.
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition All Through the House Kit!
September 15th, 7am EST: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
September 30th, 7am EST: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
October 1st, 10pm EST: The All Through the House Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of the "All Through the House Kit" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy says, "It’s finally time to let out a little peek of the next Make It Market full kit! All Through the House is the complete holiday package…from ornaments to tags, cards, toppers, and gift cards! There are so many different options, and I can’t wait to show you everything in full…all of the different scene building options alone will keep you busy creating for hours. There are quick and easy options as well as options for when you really want to take your time and get creative. I’m excited for the full reveal in just a few weeks!"
Heather says, "I just can't get over how great this new Make it Market: All Through the House kit is. I had so much fun putting together projects and adding perfect holiday touches with the trimmings that are available too. The keepsakes that you are going to be able to create are ones that will held on to and brought out every year to enjoy for the season."
Danielle says, "What an amazing group of products! You won't believe your eyes when you get these gorgeous papers, dies and stamps in your hands...these kits make it so easy to create cute little matchbox ornaments, gift boxes, luminaries, cards, etc! I'm just in AWE of all of the possibilities and know you will be too!"
Melissa says, "The new Make it Market Kit: All Through the House is like a trip to the candy store! It’s filled with all of the things that make childhood Christmases so magical and memorable. Things that sparkle and twinkle, and things that make Christmas traditional. What unique and treasured gifts will be made with this enchanting kit!”
We look forward to seeing you back here on September 30th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? We just know you are going to love everything about it!