We're celebrating birthdays in a big way today, with lots of fun new stamps, dies and papers too, that will allow you to spruce up your birthday card product stash! There are so many fun new items to pick from....which one will you choose?!
Add a festive sprinkle of confetti to any project with this handy pattern building set by Lizzie Jones. The variety of images in Confetti Toss give you the freedom to create a wide array of backgrounds and clusters perfect for any celebration. Pair it with balloons, candles, cupcakes, and streamers for a birthday extravaganza or use the confetti in place of snowflakes or raindrops for a stylized alternative. You’ll love how easy it is to spotlight a sentiment or highlight a focal point with a playful spray of confetti!
- Confetti Toss will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Confetti Toss contains a total of 19 images. The “Congratulations” sentiment measures 2” long by 3/10” tall. Confetti cluster A measures 1 1/4” wide by 1 1/3” tall. Confetti cluster C measures 2 3/10” wide by 4/5” tall. Confetti cluster H measures just under 3 1/2” wide by 3/5” tall. The largest individual dot measures just under 3/8” in diameter.
This festive paper collection gives you the perfect confetti background in a variety of great color combinations. You will love all the arrangements! Just add a sentiment or your favorite image!
- Confetti Toss paper collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Confetti Toss paper collection contains 36 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 3 sheets each of 12 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
- Coordinates with the following colors - Harvest Gold, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Winter Wisteria, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest and Pure Poppy.
Keep It Simple: Birthday II is the twenty-sixth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on a birthday theme in some additional fonts that were not used in the original version.
- Keep It Simple: Birthday II will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: Birthday II contains a total of 6 images. All of sentiments average between 2 -1/4" and 2 -3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/ 2 " tall.
The Scene It: Celebration stamps coordinate perfectly with the Scene It: Celebration dies, allowing you to create layered dimensional focal points to use on cards, tags, or inside the clear domes/tags. Layer them up and add color with the stamps, or use each layer alone for simpler projects. The stamps are great basics that you’ll have fun combining with other things from your collection as well. The sentiments are all designed to fit on the banner image, and cover several different celebratory occasions!
- Scene It: Celebration will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Scene It: Celebration contains a total of 16 images. The center balloon measures just over 1 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” high. The banner image measures 2 7/8” wide and 7/8” high. The “ celebrate ” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide and 1/2” high. The large multi-star cluster measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 1” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $21. This collection includes a total of 3 dies, each measuring 3".
Now you can bring the popular modern retro look to your birthday projects! These gorgeous large script words can be paired with the companion sentiments to form dozens of combinations! For an even bigger impact, you can use the companion sentiments with the coordinating script dies. They are even larger than the script stamps included in this set, and offer a few extra technique options!
- Birthday Cheer will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Birthday Cheer contains a total of 21 images. "Celebrate" measures 2-3/4" x 1". " Birthday " measures 2-3/4" x 1". "Make a Wish" measures 1-7/8" x 1-1/2". "To my fabulous friend" measures 3-1/2" x 1/8". "They say it's your" measures 2-7/8" x 1/8". "Wishes" measures 1" x 1/8".
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $13. This collection includes a total of 3 dies. "Birthday measures 4" x 1-3/8", "Celebrate" measures 4" x 1-1/2", "Make a Wish" measures 2-3/4" x 2-1/8".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Stamp your own confetti? Yes, please! More word dies in the same style as Holiday Cheer? Yes, please! Fresh new takes on balloons, stars and banners? Yes, please! Visit my blog for some fun, fresh ideas for birthday celebrations and more."
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Birthdays should always be a joyous occasion to celebrate, even if you do not do anything spectacular. The new birthday inspired product collections introduced this month's release will make it easy for you to create flawless cards, tags, gift wraps and more. So, grab some popcorn and join me on my blog for some celebration inspiration. You won't leave hungry!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, “Birthdays are probably my number one occasion to make cards and wraps, so it’s always fun to have some new birthday themed goodies! I’m so excited about the Scene It: Celebration dies and how they can be used for birthdays cards tags and wraps, or they can be combined with any of the other Scene It dies, opening up even more possibilities! I hope you’ll stop by my blog today to see all of the projects I have up my sleeve!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Layering is so much fun and easy with these new birthday products, especially with the Scene It dies! You'll love them! Get ready for a blog hop filled with color and energy today... the projects will be sure to get you motivated to make birthday cards, tags, wraps and gifts!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "All of these new birthday products are perfect for helping you to freshen up your birthday card stash....and you'll love the way they can all be mixed and matched for a variety of design options! And the nice thing is they can work for just about any age AND for guys or gals! I've got a trio of cards to share with you from simple to more complex....stop by to check them out!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "My birthday card stash is always in need of restocking. I m pretty sure it is the type of card that is sought after the most! I was so happy to add a few more to my stash that I created with all of the great new birthday stamp sets and products that are being released this month - and I can't wait to get inspired by what the whole design team creates!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "This months release is full of birthday fun! I've created some fun cards and a tag featuring the amazing new stamps and dies designed to help celebrate those special days!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "I am loving all these new confetti birthday details that are new this month. The paper, the stamps, the dies? All mixed together to create a party on a card! Stop by to see my three coordinating birthday cards, ready to party!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Everyone loves a festive birthday celebration! The new stamps and dies we're sharing today are totally fabulous and simply perfect for creating cards, tags, and packages that will delight folks of all ages. Hold on to your party hats, everybody! It's going to be a super fun day!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “Birthdays and celebrations are among the most popular occasions to create for…who doesn’t love to wish those they love a happy birthday, or celebrate with them as they experience happy occasions along the path of life? The new line-up of celebration themed products, will inspire you to start creating right away. You’ll enjoy each step of the process, and the lucky recipients of your handmade cards will never forget your thoughtfulness."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, November 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.