If you love stitching dies, you are in for a treat today! We're bringing you a full line-up of Halloween inspired stitching dies and fabulous projects besides! Get your needle and thread ready for some Halloween stitching fun!
We know how much you've loved the stitching dies from Erin Lincoln, so she's bringing you a whole collection of new stitching dies, all featuring your favorite Halloween shapes! Just wait until you see what all you can do with these!
- Stitched Witch Hat die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $3.
- Stitched Witch Hat contains a set of 3 dies, Both Hats: 1-1/2" x 11/16" each, Band: 3/16" x 15/16"
- Stitched Witch Boots die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Stitched Witch Boots contains a set of 5 dies. Both Boots: 2-3/16" x 2" each, Large Overlay: 1-7/16" x 1-3/16", Small Overlay: 1-7/16" x 5/8", Scalloped Overlay: 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Stitched Moon & Sketched Stars die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Stitched Moon & Sketched Stars contains a set of 5 dies. Both Moons: 1-13/16" x 1-1/16" each, Large Star: 7/8" x 3/4", Medium Star: 5/8" x 5/8", Small Star: 7/16" x 7/16".
- Stitched Little Ghost die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $11.
- Stitched Little Ghost contains a set of 6 dies. Ghost with feet: 21/2" x 1-7/16", Ghost with eyes: 2-1/8" x 1-7/16", Treat bag: 7/8" x 1-1/16", Circle with triangles: 1/2" x 9/16", Circle without triangles: 1/2" x 9/16".
- Stitched Candy Corn die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Stitched Candy Corn contains a set of 5 dies. Candy Corn: 1-5/8" x 1", Top: 1/2" x 13/16", Middle: 3/4" x 1-1/16", Bottom: 1/2" x 1-1/16"
- Stitched Bat die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Stitched Bat contains a set of 4 dies. Bat: 15/16" x 2-1/2", Bat Body: 3/8" x 15/16".
- Stitched Beaded Cauldron die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Stitched Beaded Cauldron contains a set of 6 dies. Cauldron: 2-7/8" x 1-7/8", Foam: 1-1/16" x 1-13/16", Small Oval with 3 holes: 1/4" x 1/2"
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Erin's been busy coming up with some all-new stitching dies for Halloween, and they couldn't be any cuter! Stop by and see how I've incorporated the witch hat, moon and stars, and darling cauldron into a home decor item that can be used year after year!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Erin is the master at creating stitching dies, so of course she whipped up a few more super cute and spooky designs to use for halloween. I love all the different images and worked with the Stitched Bat. So, fly on over to my blog to see my bat eat some treats in a felt stitched tray."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Erin's stitching dies are always so fun, but I think they're even more fun the holiday things start rolling in! Her new Halloween Stitching collection is filled with the cutest details. Stop over and see how I used the witch boots to create some cute pencil toppers, complete with a fun way to package them up that might just make your recipient LOL!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "The candy corn stitching dies make adorable little hair clips and are so easy to make! Stitch them while you are in the car, at your children's activities, or while watching TV. They're perfect for selling at craft fairs or give as gifts for the little ones in your life! Attaching them to a stamped tag is a great way to gift them. Stop by to see more!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Who doesn't love candy corn, right? I couldn't resist making a little seasonal phone case featuring the beloved Halloween treat! Pop over to my blog to see this fun project!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "All of the new Halloween stitching dies are so innovative and fun! I used several of the design to embellish a mini scrapbook with some pictures from Halloween a few years ago - it turned out adorable!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "Every year I put up my little Halloween tree, and I love to have a few new things to add to it. I made a cute ornament out of Erin’s new Witch’s Hat die, and dressed it up fancy with some felt flowers. I LOVE the Stitched Candy Corn dies! I’m going to make a ton of those and cover my little tree with them!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "Every time we see new stitching dies, I think I love them all more and more. They make stitching SO easy and really take all the guess work out. I have a super easy and fun Halloween project to share with you today. Come check it out!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I love creating handmade seasonal items to decorate our home, so I couldn't wait to whip up a little Halloween scene when I saw Erin's newest set of dies. I had a blast putting this hoop together! There are definitely more of these spooky scenes in my future!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “The new Halloween Stitching dies are just as sweet as can be! They are the perfect accents for cards, gift wrap, scrapbook pages, mini books, and many others different type of projects. Easy and simple enough for kids to use and enjoy as well!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you already a stitching fan or a stitcher yourself? Or did today's post, perhaps, push you over the edge? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, August 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our August Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.