Our Make It Market Mini Kits are designed for those who love the idea of Betsy Veldman's popular kits, but are a bit more budget conscious. As another perk, these new kits will NOT be limited edition, they will be a regular item carried in our store. These will be released throughout the year randomly, not on a set schedule, so it will be a surprise each month as to whether or not there will be a new one to collect!
Now a little bit more of the Make It Market Mini Kit being released this month, Color Pop Florals!
Color Pop Florals Kit includes:
- Color Pop Florals stamp set
- Color Pop Florals die collection
- Color Pop Florals paper collection (14 A2 sheets)
- Color Pop Florals stencil collection (set of 3)
The Color Pop Florals Kit will be available for purchase on February 15th!
Check out this video Betsy put together showcasing these products together!
Here is a closer look at each of the individual items in this kit!
This little stamp set packs a lot of punch! You can layer color to create beautiful flowers, and since the centers are separate images, you can use them on top of the sponging you do with the coordinating stencils. You will love the results you get with these!
- The larger rose detail measures just under 1 1/8” wide and 1” high.
- The smaller rose detail measures 3/4” wide and just over 5/8” high.
- The larger solid flower detail measures 1 1/8”.
- The largest solid leaf detail measures 5/8” wide and 1/4”high.
Betsy created a die collection to coordinate with the stamp set and many of the dies also coordinate with images found on the papers. Betsy included outlines on the sheets so you can easily place the dies on top and run through your die-cutting machine for perfect cuts every time.
The kit includes a set of 9 dies:
-celebrate today (3-3/8" x 1-3/4")
-large flower (1-1/2" x 1-3/8")
-small flower (1/2" x 1/2")
-flower trio (1" x 7/8")
To go along with her stamp set, dies and stencils, Betsy has designed a paper collection that is a perfect match. You can use the stencils and stamps with the reverse papers and add your own color schemes! The Color Pop Florals paper collection contains 14 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 1 sheet each of 14 designs and it is printed on our signature white linen paper.
Coordinates with the following colors-
This unique three layer stenciling system is sure to be one of your best craft purchases EVER! By adding each layer in a different color, you build a beautiful background! Think of the endless color combinations! You can even use these with the reverse papers included in the patterned paper collection!
All of the items in the Color Pop Florals Kit are exclusive to this kit and will not be available for sale separately, except for the paper (see details below). The price breakdown of each item is included to help you see the value in this amazing kit!
Color Pop Florals Kit:
- Color Pop Florals stamp set + label ($6)
- Color Pop Florals die collection ($10)
- Color Pop Florals paper collection ($4)
- Color Pop Florals stencil collection ($9)
The total retail cost of this kit is $29.
NOTE: We will also be selling a Color Pop Florals refill paper collection for this kit as a separate item. It will include 2 sheets each of the 14 designs, for a total of 28 sheets. This refill paper collection will retail for $8 and will be available for sale on release night.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Color Pop Florals is one of those product collections that invites play, experimentation, and discovery. Whether you prefer to stick with inks and stamps or like to venture into different techniques and art mediums, you're sure to have fun with this collection! Pop on over to see if I've stayed with the familiar or ventured into the unknown!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "The new Make It Market Mini Kit: Color Pop Florals is nothing short of amazing. It includes so many tools you can use! You can create countless projects, using a variety of techniques, and achieve amazing results. And you can't have enough florals! I've created a couple of cards using the kit in two different ways. So, pop on over to see my floral cards!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, “When you were a kid, did you enjoy paint-by-numbers as much as I did? The new Color Pop Florals kit almost reminds me of a fun paint-by-number...for stampers! I had so much fun playing around with different color combinations and making my own patterned papers and embellishments. There are just so many different possibilities…the stencils, the papers, the stamps, the dies! With the nearly endless combinations, this kit is just fun to sit and create with. I hope you’ll “POP” on over and check out my projects (sorry, I couldn’t resist!)."
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "This mini kit is a must-have, and my cards came together in a flash! I love when that happens! The Color Pop Florals papers in the mini kit make it so easy to place the flowers (whether you stamp them or die cut them with the Color Pop Floral dies). The hard part is simply choosing your favorite colors for the flowers!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "You are going to love the fabulous new products in this darling mini-kit! Not only are they super cute, but they're also so easy to work with! And to top it off, there are even new stencils which are SO fun to play with! Come see how I put this kit to work...it was a blast!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "This new mini kit has so many possibilities for creative play. I love the stencils that layer to create a beautiful floral background to the stamps to add the perfect finishing details to the paper collection to put together the perfect card layout."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "You are totally going to flip when you see the newest Make it Market Mini kit by Betsy! The prettiest flowers ever, and even stencils, are included along with fun background papers that all coordinate perfectly to easily create amazing projects!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "I'm generally a CAS, one layered, quick and easy card, type stamper. But when you add stencils in to the picture, I'm all over it! Papertrey has a new mini kit this month that is absolutely amazing! The 3 step stencils are genius and so much fun!! The possibilities are truly endless, with color combos and even creating your own patterned paper."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Betsy's whole concept behind this new Make It Market Mini Kit is nothing short of brilliant. She has thought of everything to help you create cheerful, colorful cards in no time at all. The stencils, the dies, the papers - it's all so amazing! You're absolutely going to fall in love!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “Oh my goodness! I can’t get enough of this kit or this concept! What a playful, unique group of products…from very simple and basic to complex and detailed, this kit is perfect for all levels of card-makers.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
Maile Belles has a few more projects to share with you today using her new products!
Today we have a special treat in store for you! Sometimes it's fun to have someone else make all of the choices when it comes to your color combinations! Below you will find a free printable of a Color Pop Fortune Teller (folding instructions below). Once you have this folded together, you can use it to come up with fun random color options!
Once you have your Color Pop Fortune Teller assembled, use the following process to select the color scheme for your card:
1. Pick a number from the top flaps (2-5). Be sure that number gets places on your left thumb when positioning the fortune teller.
2. Use our fingers to "flip" back and forth, according to the number of times you selected on your original flap. The color that is showing on top of your left thumb is your first color.
3. "Flip" back and forth again, this time using the number of your birth month (ex. March-3 times, April-4 times, etc...)
3. Lift that flap that ends up on your left thumb, and the two colors directly underneath the flap are your second and third colors.
4. Repeat the above steps with a different number if you would like an additional three colors for your scheme.
After you have your scheme established, create a project with it!
1. Create a new card using at least three colors selected with the Color Pop Fortune Teller. Feel free to add in whatever neutrals you like.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! How amazing is this kit?! And are you just thrilled with the addition of the stencils in this kit? Do you have a favorite product announcement from today's line-up? (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. NINE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.