Gifts and cards for guys can be tough, but here at Papertrey Ink, we're doing our best to take the guess-work out of creating for the men in our lives! We're bringing you a huge variety of new products today, all suited for creating for the guys we know and love!
Toast to the guys in your life with a card featuring a cold pint of Craft Brew. Cleverly designed sentiments visually read as beer logos and look right at home stamped on the front of our pub glass. Feel free to use the logos on their own for tags, cards, and packaging, where they would work equally as well. The multi-stepped logos will also look constructed with the coordinating dies and dimensional adhesive. The guys will be suitably impressed with your project that they'll raise the first glass to you and your creativity. In guy-speak, that's pretty much the best compliment you can get. So let's go ahead and get our Craft Brew on!
- Craft Brew will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Craft Brew contains a total of 27 images. The large, empty glass measures approximately 2-1/4" x 3". The "hard working, strong, and capable" logo measures approximately 1-1/4" x 1-1/2". The "Let Me Buy You" logo measures approximately 1-1/4" x 1". The arrowed banner measures approximately 3-1/5" x 1/4". The "It's no coincidence" sentiment measures approximately 1-3/8" by 1".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $12. This collection includes a total of 10 dies.
Use this Pub Glass die collection with the Craft Brew stamp set. You can even try your hand at turning the glass into a shaker!
- Pub Glass die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Pub Glass die collection contains a total of 3 wired dies. The glass measures 2-1/4" x 3". The interior beer die measures 2" x 2-7/8". The foam measures 2-5/8" 1-3/8".
Great for Father's Day, male birthdays and more, these stitched coasters are easy to whip up and can be customized in so many ways, including the Square Flair Stitching dies. The largest coaster die can be used to cover the coasters we sell in the store for extra durability.
- Stitched Coasters die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Stitched Coasters die collection contains a total of 5 wired dies. The largest square measures 4-1/2" x 4-1/2". The smallest stitching square measures 7/8" x 7/8".
Use these dies to dress up the Stitched Coasters dies any way you'd like! The design possibilities are nearly endless!
- Stitched Coaster Square Flair die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $12.
- Stitched Coaster Square Flair die collection contains a total of 2 wired dies. The large stitched frame measures 3-5/8" x 3-5/8". The small center square measures 5/8" x 5/8".
This awesome collection of plaids by Heather Nichols, done in masculine colors, is a fantastic tool to take a favorite feminine card design and recreate it for a male recipient. Just substitute your pretty florals with these patterns inspired by popular suit fabrics.
- Three Piece Suit paper collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Three Piece Suit paper collection contains 36 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 4 sheets each of 9 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
- Coordinates with Smokey Shadow, Dark Chocolate, Enchanted Evening, and Ripe Avocado.
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: City Station set is perfect for creating cards and gifts for the special guys in your life…ages 1 to 101! The City Station can be used as a fire station when paired with the adorable miniature fire truck, or as an old-time gas station when paired with the vintage-style miniature pick up truck. Create birthday party treats and favors, Father’s Day cards and projects, and more! The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: City Station stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection.
- Petite Places: City Station will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Petite Places: City Station contains a total of 22 images. The building front image measures just over 1 ½” wide and just under 1” tall. The fire truck measure just over 7/8” wide and just under ½” tall. The “hoping your day is filled…” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/3” high. The assembled City Station 3D building measures 1 ¾” wide, ¾” deep, and 1” tall overall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $11. This collection includes a total of 8 wired dies. The assembled City Station 3D building measures 1 ¾” wide, ¾” deep, and 1” tall overall.
Keep It Simple: Father is the twentieth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Father's Day". The font choices will cover everything from modern to playful.
- Keep It Simple: Father will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: Father contains a total of 8 images. All of sentiments average between 2-1/4" and 2-3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.
Tucked In: Father’s Day is the fourth in a monthly series of stamp sets designed to give you options for sentiments to stamp on the inside of cards. Whether you don’t know what to write in your card, or you just love the professional, finished look of a stamped sentiment on the inside, the Tucked In series is just what you need to take the guess-work out of what to put inyour cards! The Tucked In series focuses on sentiments for different occasions each month so you’ll want to be sure to collect them all!
- Tucked In: Father’s Day will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Tucked In: Father’s Day contains a total of 2 images. The “Dad, I just want to…” sentiment measures 2-3/4” x 1-1/4”. The “Happy Father’s Day to…” sentiment measures 2-5/8” x 1”.
This new text block die, by Lizzie Jones, is fun and playful! Use it for father's day, birthdays and so much more! Trim out the "Dad" and replace it with other word dies or stamps!
- Text Block: Dad die will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- Text Block: Dad die measures 2-7/8" x 3-7/8".
Here is yet another awesome stitching die by Erin Lincoln, to use to make easy handmade gifts. These key fobs are quick to put together and can be embellished in a variety of ways. They can be accented with the gorgeous new stitched medallion details (below). But of course they can be adorned with other things too, especially stitched monograms!
- Stitched Key Fob die will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $13.
- Stitched Key Fob die measures 2-1/2" x 7". The circular area available for embellishment on a completed key fob is about 2-1/4" in diameter.
Here is a short video that Erin put together about the new Stitched Key Fob die!
Use these gorgeous new stitched medallion dies with the Stitched Key Fob die. But of course they can be applied to other felt projects too!
- Stitched Medallion 1 die will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- It contains a total of 7 dies. The assembled Stitched Medallion 1 die measures 2" x 2".
And here is a second medallion design! The detail is amazing!
- Stitched Medallion 2 die will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- It contains a total of 5 dies. The assembled Stitched Medallion 2 die measures 2" x 2".
Take a look at what the team has created with these amazing products!
Amy says, "We all know masculine cards and gifts can be tricky, especially for an embellishment- and layer-loving girl like myself. But even the guys are charmed by Betsy's Petite Places line. This month's addition, City Station, is especially perfect for the guys in your life. Plus, tips and tricks for conducting gender change experiments on your most feminine projects. Come see what I've been up to!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Creating masculine cards can be a bit challenging, especially for card makers who are partial to flowers and traditional feminine colors. Rest assured because today, I created a masculine card with tips on how you can do the same based off a feminine card design. Stop by to see how you can make designing masculine cards a bit less challenging."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Aren’t all guys, young and old, fascinated by building things? Well, this month’s Petite Places will have you impressing all of the guys in your life with your building skills! The Petite Places: City Station is designed especially with the guys in mind. Stop by to see the projects I created with this set — for boys of all ages!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Dawn says, "We have so much inspiration for you today, with tons of products all centered around the men in our lives! You'll love all the handmade gifts and cards you can now whip up yourself...stop by my blog to see the key fob ensemble I created, complete with coordinating packaging!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "I love that today is all about projects and gifts to give to the men in our lives. I think in the paper crafting world it feels like this area is one that is a challenge to address - well, today you will have loads of inspiration and I am so happy with the projects that I created to share!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laura says, "You don't have to sacrifice style to create amazing masculine cards. These fun new products are just the ticket for letting the men in your life know how loved & appreciated they are in a stylish, trendy and heartfelt way."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
Laurie says, "Masculine cards are hard for all of us, but just by changing up the colors and a few details, the "guy" cards really can be easy! I have the perfect gift idea and card, just right for Fathers Day up on my blog!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Maile says, "No need for concern when it comes to creating cards for the men in your life. We've got you covered! Your inspiration folder is sure to fill up after today's design team challenge."
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, "I think creating for the guys in our life can be just as much fun as creating for the girls. It’s fun for a change to allow yourself to pull out your masculine stamp sets, patterned paper, colors, embellishments and get creative! The new Petite Places: City Station stamp set and dies are the perfect grouping of products to help you in your quest for all things manly. You’ll have a hard time putting them down!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Can you see the man in your life appreciating cards and gifts made with these cool new products? Which new item do you think would appeal to him the most? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, May 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our May Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.