Happy Monday! Today, Lizzie shows you how to easily add glitter mats to all of your projects.....the perfect challenge for you as you begin creating holiday projects!
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
--A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and matting with glitter.
--Please enter new projects only.
--Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
--Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
--You will have until 6am, Monday, October 30, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
--One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, October 30, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Bells & Boughs
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, and Honey Nut
- PAPER: Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, White Adhesive Sheets, White
- DIES: Noted: Scalloped A2 Die Collection, Mix & Mat: Scallops Die, Bells & Boughs Die Collection
- OTHER: Scotch Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Aquamarine Crystal Glitter, Scor Tape
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"