We're back again today, this time with some additional projects using the innovative Make It Market Mini Kit: Out of This World!
The Make It Market Mini Kit: Out of This World is now available in the store HERE.
To see more from Betsy Veldman, CLICK HERE.
1. Stamp sentiment onto patterned paper panel using Versamark ink and heat emboss with white powder. Diecut “world” sentiment and add below stamped sentiment.
2. Diecut rocket and planets from patterned paper and adhere as shown.
3. Create card base from Dark Indigo cardstock and adhere finished panel.
- Out of This World kit
- INK: Versamark
- PAPER: Dark Indigo
- OTHER: white embossing powder
To see more from Dawn McVey, CLICK HERE.
1. Trim patterned paper and stamp sentiment.
2. Using stencil, blend on ink stars.
3. Die cut Out of This World shapes.
4. Adhere patterned paper and card stock strip to card front.
5. Adhere die cut pieces on top.
- STAMPS: Out of This World
- INK: Saffron Spice, Tropical Teal
- PAPER: Saffron Spice, Tropical Teal, Out of This World patterned papers
DIES: Out of This World
- OTHER: Out of This World stencil
To see more from Keeway Tsao, CLICK HERE.
- Using the stencils, blend Lemon Tart and Limeade ice for the planet. Then use Green Parakeet and Prairie Grass for the second layer waves on the planet.
- Die cut all planets and rocket out of pre-printed images from the kit
- Stamp the first two lines of sentiment in True Black onto the planet. Finish your sentiment with ‘World’ that was die cut out of the pre-printed images, adhered with foam tape.
- Adhere the rockets and planets to the card with foam tape.
- Out of This World Kit
- Ink: Green parakeet, Prairie grass, Lemon tart, Limeade ice, True Black, Versamark
To see more from Lizzie Jones, CLICK HERE.
- Sponge planet onto patterned paper using kit stencils.
- Die cut super hero and stamp it with coordinating image.
- Die cut four Text Block: Dad shapes. Trim out the “DAD” from each Text Block. Layer them for depth and set aside.
- Die cut Tag Sale #7 and trim off top edge.
- Die cut “world” sentiment shape. Stamp image onto word die cut. Stamp sentiment onto tag die.
- Stitch tag to planet patterned paper. Attach patterned paper to card base. Adhere “DAD” and “world” shapes to complete sentiment. Add super hero with foam tape.
- STAMPS: Make It Market Mini Kit: Out Of This World, Zappy Birthday - Papertrey Ink
- PAPER: Simply Chartreuse, Make It Market Mini Kit: Out Of This World Patterned Paper - Papertrey Ink; white
- INK: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terra Cotta Tile, Dark Indigo, Simply Chartreuse - Papertrey Ink
- OTHER: Zappy Birthday Die, Text Block: Dad Die, Tag Sale #7 Die, Make It Market Mini Kit: Out Of This World Die, Make It Market Mini
- KIT: Out Of This World Stencils - Papertrey Ink; Foam Tape - Scotch; Xyron; Sewing Machine
To see more from Melissa Phillips, CLICK HERE.
- Create card base from Fresh Snow cardstock. Cut a block pf Mint Julep cardstock to fit front of card.
- Using the 2-step Out of This World stencils, sponge Green Parakeet on base stencil, followed by Hawaiian Shores and Summer Sunrise over top stencil.
- Stamp star clusters in Aqua Mist and single star in Hawaiian Shores.
- Die cut and stamp rocket, planet, solar system circles, and “world”.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere die cut and stamped images using dimensional adhesive.
- Finish with clear sequins and adhere to card base.
- STAMPS: Out of This Wrold
- INK: Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Saffron Spice, Olive Twist, Prairie Grass, Honey Nut
- OTHER: Out of This World stencils and dies
- PAPER: Fresh Snow and Mint Julep
To see more from Wanda Guess, CLICK HERE.
- Die-cut all the various pieces from the printed papers.
- Cut vellum strip and heat emboss sentiment with lime embossing powder. Wrap ends around to back of card front and adhere.
- Adhere planets in place with foam tape.
- Accent with cleat gems.
- Out of This World Kit
- PAPER: Vellum cardstock, Tropical Teal
- INK: VersaMark
- OTHER: Lime Green Embossing Powder, clear gems
CLICK HERE to take a look at the original Release Countdown introduction and projects.
Thank you for stopping by to visit us again today! What do you think of the Out of This World kit? Did you already order it? What part of the kit do you like best? The stencils? The papers perhaps? Don't forget to join us again tomorrow as we share even more projects using the fabulous new release products for May!