Betsy is our host for this week's Make It Monday challenge with an easy technique for creating pretty watercolor backgrounds using stencils. No artistic ability required!
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
--A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a stenciled watercolor background.
--Please enter new projects only.
--Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
--Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
--You will have until 6am, Monday, May 1, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
--One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, May 1, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Gran's Garden, Pen & Ink
- INK: Tropical Teal (refill), Limeade Ice (pad & refill), Royal Velvet (pad & refill), Amethyst Allure, Aqua Mist, Stormy Sea, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice, vellum, watercolor paper
- OTHER: Gran's Garden dies, Noted: Scalloped Square dies, Woodblock Prints stencil, White embossing powder, die cut flowers from Bloom & Grow kit
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"