It is all about summertime today.....think tropical, beautiful and oh-so colorful! Today's new stamps and dies work beautifully together or when used alone. And not only that, but you just might get year-round use out of them, too! We love giving you more bang for your crafting buck!
Thoughts of relaxing on an island paradise and trekking via tropical trails is what has made this stamp set come to life. A love for a laid back and simple stamping style is what makes this stamp set easy to work with. This Tropics stamp set features a fresh mix of foliage, messages from the heart, and a few fun pattern elements. All of which will come together seamlessly to create amazing paper crafting projects and cards!
- Tropics will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Tropics contains a total of 17 images. The square pattern builder image measures 1" x 1", the largest split palm leaf image measures 3 3/4" x 1 5/8", the coordinating smaller split leaf image measures 2" x 7/8", the "happiest birthday wishes" sentiment measures 2 3/4" x 3/4" and the "hello" sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 1/2".
- The coordinating Tropics die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $15. This collection includes a set of 7 dies. largest palm (1-3/4" x 3-3/4"), smallest palm (5/8" x 2-3/8"), bough (3/8" x 2")
- The coordinating Tropics Sentiments die/collection will also be available for sale separately, retailing for $7. This collection includes a set of 6 dies. thanks (1-5/8" x 3/4"), congrats (2" x 3/4"), you are my happy (3-1/4" x 5/8"), happiest birthday wishes (2-3/4" x 7/8"), hello (1-1/4" x 5/8"), for you (1-5/8" x 5/8")
Take your summertime projects to the next level with these amazing tropical images. The multi-step images come to life right before your eyes as you layer and add colors. The brushed styling makes these perfect for many different techniques.
- Some Like It Hot will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Some Like It Hot contains a total of 20 images. The assembled flamingo measures 1-3/4" x 3". The assembled large hibiscus measures 1-3/4" x 1-3/4". The assembled small hibiscus measures 1" x 1". The assembled pineapple measures 1-1/4" x 2-7/8".
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $11. This collection includes a set of 6 dies. Flamingo (1-3/4" x 3"), Large Hibiscus (1-3/4" x 1-3/4"), Small Hibiscus (1-1/8" x 1-1/8"), Pineapple (1-1/4" x 2-7/8")
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "There's enough sizzle in today's products to last all year! I love the painted look of the flamingo, florals, and pineapple in Nichole's Some Like It Hot set. Just an all-around perfect collection of iconic tropical and summertime images! And the mix of leaves, geometrics, and brush lettered sentiments in Maile's Tropics collection is gorgeous. I love crafting with stamped leaves and greenery, so this set is surely one I'll reach for often."
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Just the items you need to help you enjoy your summer a bit more. Some of the best flowers and sentiments are in Tropics and Some Like It Hot stamp collections. There are so many projects you can use these collections for throughout the year, but visit my blog to bask in the sun and enjoy those rays."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Today’s product reveals are so FUN! I love crafting with summery images and colors. The flamingos in the Some Like It Hot set make me smile! Plus, stop over and see how I used the new Tiny Town Sweet Shoppe dies to create a little beach cabana - the new Tropics set was perfect for embellishing it!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "These tropical stamps can be used for so many occasions other than just summer-themed projects, as I'll show you in my post today! They make happy designs to show someone you are thinking of them. Hope you will stop by to see all that I've created!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "I have had so much fun creating for today's post! So many of these images call for bright, cheery, fun colors and that is right up my ally! I can't wait to show you what I've whipped up using these fabulous new favorites! I hope you'll pop over to take a peek!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "When it's summertime, all things tropical is a theme that comes to mind. Can you get tropical with kraft cardstock? I sure put that to the test with the projects that I am sharing today..."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "Being from Florida, flamingos have always been one of my favorite things! I love them in the yard, or even better, on a card! I’m adore Nichole’s new Some Like it Hot set. The hibiscus flowers are stunning with their layered stamping. They just pop! Maile’s new Tropics set is gorgeous too! I’m always tucking leaves and greenery in my cards and this set has some of the prettiest greenery I’ve seen! Stop by to see how I’ve used these beautiful new products!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "For our vacation this summer, we went on a cruise. We spent our excursions on tropical beaches and all of the colors of the islands were so inviting and inspirational. I didn't want to leave! When I saw these new tropical designs, I knew I could bring back some of the tropic feel for todays projects!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "The tropics are totally on trend right now so the new sets we're introducing today couldn't be more in vogue! But in customary Papertrey style, these images are classic and clever and sure to be fresh for many years to come. Stop by my blog to see how I'm putting these fabulous new sets to use!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "Sit back and prepare to enjoy the beautiful new, summertime inspired product from Papertrey Ink! The Some Like it Hot set makes me feel like a pro :)….love the beautiful layering and color mixing available with this fresh, fun set!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you in the mood for some summertime fun? Or maybe you'd rather stay in where it's cool and STAMP! Either way, we hope we've given you tons of inspiration with all of today's projects! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, July 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our July Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.