Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits...
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours or we decide it would be beneficial, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not available for purchase separately.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm ET on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on August 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on August 1st and it is entitled "Garden Gate" and it is perfect for paper crafters that have a passion for all things floral! With vintage favorites like hollyhocks, wisteria and bleeding hearts, you will instantly fall in love with all the possibilities this kit holds. The papers are designed to allow for gatefold cards, or you can cut them to use them for many other design purposes. The stencils are a highlight of the kit, with two different styles of lattice and a beautiful floral. And as always, Betsy has included lots of innovative dies that you won't want to miss out on!
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Garden Gate Kit!
July 15th, 7am ET: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
July 31st, 7am ET: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
August 1st, 10pm ET: The Garden Gate Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of "Garden Gate" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy Veldman says, “There is something so lovely and a bit mysterious about a garden gate - what beauty and lushness lies behind it? The new Make It Market Garden Gate kit evokes that same wonderful feeling. With lush, old time garden favorites for you to tuck around the pretty garden gate, intertwine with the pretty lattice border, or tuck inside a gatefold card, this kit is filled with so many creative possibilities!"
Amy Sheffer says, "Get your green thumb on with the Garden Gate Make-It Market kit! With beautiful floral stamps, a stencil trio, and pages of pre-printed die-cut-ready images, you'll be creating beautiful flower gardens with ease. I'm especially excited to create interactive, working garden gates using the clever garden gate die and lattice cut-outs!"
Heather Nichols says, "There is a wonderful garden I the town where I live and it is place where our family really likes to spend time. The new Make it Market: Garden Gate kit reminds me of this beautiful place! I love how this kit gives you a green thumb to "grow" your own gardens onto your projects. Every detail in this kit is gorgeous!"
Danielle Flanders says, "What a beautiful card kit this is, with so many options for creating...including stencils, a gate die that would be amazing for a unique card that opens in the front, and many gorgeous pre-printed papers and pieces you can die cut that will add quick embellishments to your cards! I can't wait for you to see what I've made. We will see you back in a couple of weeks for the big reveal!"
Kay Miller says, "Betsy’s newest Make it Market kit Garden Gate is absolutely stunning! Just working with the beautiful floral designs, stencils, and dies, made me feel like I was blissfully strolling through an old fashioned flower garden! The detail in the stamp designs is breathtaking, and paired up with the pretty printed papers, I was able to put together beautiful projects quickly, that look like they took hours to create!"
Melissa Phillips says, “Once again, I am in awe of the beautiful things Betsy pulls together and creates for us all to enjoy. I am reminded of my grandmothers each time I pull out my Make it Market Kit: Garden Gate. It is full of timeless floral images, reminiscent of days gone by, with dies and stencils that add the perfect, detailed, finishing touches. It’s a kit to be treasured."
We look forward to seeing you back here on July 31st when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? We just know you are going to love everything about it!