You are going to LOVE the new products we get to introduce you to today! Perfect for all the guys in our lives, use these super cute and clever new stamps and dies to create cards and gift/treat packaging for nearly any guy occasion! Not only that, but these new goodies will work great for those hard-to-create-for teens as well! You're sure to make them smile with these fun takes on fast food treats!
King Of The Grill is a quintessential backyard barbecue set designed to satisfy your favorite burger flippers. Build custom burgers around big, beefy sentiments using the sesame bun and a selection of tasty toppings. Pair this set with the Fry Box Die for gift ensembles that are sure to delight even the hungriest fellas on your list.
- King of the Grill will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- King of the Grill contains a total of 16 images. The top bun measures 2 1/3” wide by 7/8” tall. The bottom bun measures 2 1/3” wide by 3/8” tall. The "Happy" sentiment measures 2 1/10” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The "birthday" sentiment measures 2 1/10” wide by 3/10” tall. The olive measures 3/8” long by 1/4” tall.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. This collection includes a total of 3 wired dies.
Add a classic striped pattern to your Popcorn and Fry Boxes with this super handy set! The simple stripes add vintage charm while the versatile sentiment and star motifs are perfect all sorts of treat packaging.
- Boxed Background Stripes will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Boxed Background Stripes contains a total of 4 images. The striped block measures just under 3 1/2” wide by 4 4/5” tall. The sentiment measures just under 2 1/4” wide by 3/8” tall. The star motifs measure just over 2/5” wide by 3/20” tall.
Use this fun fry box die to package up treats, party favors, or even gifts. Both the fry box and popcorn bucket can be "striped" by using the above background stripes set.
Learn tips and tricks for using this die with Lizzie in this short video!
- Favor It: Fry Box die/collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $27.
- Favor It: Fry Box is a single die. The assembled box measures 3-7/8" W x 5" H x 1" D.
Here is a video that Lizzie put together showcasing how easy this is to assemble!
- Favor It: Popcorn Bucket die/collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $25.
- Favor It: Popcorn Bucket is a single die. Assembled box measures 3-3/8" W x 4-5/8" H x 3-3/8" D.
No treat box is complete without a customized label! Pair Treat Box Tag Lines with the Boxed Backgrounds Stripes set to dress up your Popcorn and Fry Boxes and turn them into something truly special.
- Treat Box Tag Lines will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Treat Box Tag Lines contains a total of 13 images. The label measures 2 3/4” by just over 1” tall. The "popcorn" sentiment measures just under 1 1/2” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The "homemade goodness" sentiment measures 1 1/6” wide by just under 1/10” tall. The ampersand measures 3/5” wide by 1/2” tall.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3. This is a single die.
Going along with our "foodie" theme this month, Erin has designed some fun things to do with the small plastic snack cups you can easily get at large chain stores. With these dies you can create adorable covers and wraps for the cups. Perfect for small treats, favors, gifts, holidays and perhaps even mini crafting kits! The sky is the limit with these!
- Snack Cup Wrap die/collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $13.
- Snack Cup Wrap contains a total of 2 wired dies. The circular lid label measures 1-7/8". The wrap measures 6-7/8" x 7/8".
- These coordinate with 2 oz. plastic snack cups with lids, available at most big box stores.
Use this die to create clever boxes to hold your decorated snack cups!
- Snack Cup Box die/collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Snack Cup Box contains a total of 2 wired dies. The assembled box measures 2-3/4" W x 1-5/8" H x 2-3/4" D.
This sweet die can be cut twice and assembled to add a "puff" to the top of the plastic snack cups, taking on a cupcake kind of look. For best results, use these with patterned paper rather than card stock. Finish the top off with a button, a pom-pom or anything else you dream up!
Check out this video from Erin Lincoln that goes into more detail about this Paper Puff Topper.
- Paper Puff Topper die/collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Paper Puff Topper contains a total of 2 wired dies.
Keep It Simple: Just For You is the thirty-second in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "just for you" which can be used to create tags, gift enclosures are everyday greeting cards.
- Keep It Simple: Just For You will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: Just For You contains a total of 7 images. All of sentiments average between 2-1/4" and 2-3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Today's food-themed products are wonderfully ingenious and sure to become fast favorites! Lizzie's build-a burger stamp set is super fun and so appropriate for your favorite grill master. And Erin's Paper Puff snack cup topper is even sweeter than the giant dollop of frosting that it resembles! "
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Who doesn't love burgers and snacks? Lizzie's new product collections will have your stomach rumbling for more. So, come on over to my blog today to take a bite. I have a burger shaped card with a great popcorn trick for spicy lovers. Hope to see you there!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "I love a good burger…the real ones and Lizzie’s new paper version! King of the Grill is just the cutest thing for those hard to craft for guys in your life. Stop over and check out my card, along with a matching fry box gift card holder, complete with felt french fries! Now that’s just plain fun!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Today we are all about foodie-themed type gifts and how to wrap them. Check out some of the clever ways I used today's products!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Holy smoke, these new foodie products might be some of my favorites EVER (that aren't flowers!)! Haha! I am seriously in love with some of these new goodies and man, they make creating for guys so darn easy....and I think we all know how challenging that can sometimes be! :) You're gonna love all that you can do with these new stamps and dies....pop over to my blog to see the fun gift card holder I created, as well as a couple other items, too!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "When it comes to masculine themed projects, you just can't go wrong with something related to food. Today you are going to get a whole lot of food inspiration for the men in your life - and of course all of these ideas can be a hit for just about anyone!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "I am seriously in love with Lizzie’s new King of the Grill stamp set! It is so cute and so very clever! And then a Fry Box to go with it! So perfect for Father’s Day or any “Guy” celebration! I struggle with cards for the men in my life, but these fun new products make it super easy to create cards and gifts for the more masculine ones :)"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "Backyard BBQ's are one of my favorite summer activities. I have lots of "grill masters" in my family so this next group of stamps and dies are going to come in so handy! Come see how I created my own version of "burger and fries"....and I threw in some condiments too!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Masculine projects can be a challenge, but we're making them easy and fun with today's line-up! You're going to love how simple it is to create projects for the fellas in your life - from birthday to father's day and beyond! I hope you'll stop by for a peek!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “You’re going to love the new, Paper Puff Topper and Snack Wrap dies….they are just darling and in no time at all, come together to make the most unique, sweet treats.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Hopefully these new products will fill a void in your stamping arsenal! Do you have some guys or teens you could use these items to create for? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, April 13 to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.