We've got you covered when it comes to gearing up for Easter! Whether you make cards for friends, table decorations for your Easter meal or treats for all the little people in your life, we've got just the tools to help you give and celebrate in style! Brighten someone's day with your thoughtfulness this Easter! You'll never regret making someone else smile!
It’s time to fill up your basket for Easter with these sweet images for spring. There are little extras allowing you to add details to the main images, like the interior or the bunny ear, his little tail, whiskers and even feet for the chick. These can be die-cut and added to the new Cover Plate: Basket die as well!
- Bunny Basket will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Bunny Basket contains a total of 28 images. The bunny image is 2 1/4” tall and is just under 1” wide. The egg images are 1” tall and just under 3/4” wide. The “happy easter” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and just under 3/8” tall.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $5. This collection includes a total of 3 wired dies. bunny (1-3/8" x 2-3/8"), chick (1" x 1-3/8"), egg (1" x 3/4")
- Cover Plate: Basket die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Cover Plate: Basket is a single die. 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Easter Grass die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $6.
- Easter Grass is a single die. 5-7/8" x 1"
This is a fabulous new style of die from Maile. With it being all one piece with frame accents built in, there are a lot of techniques to be had.
- Shaped Sayings: Easter die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $6.
- Shaped Sayings: Easter is a single die. 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
With Spring comes Easter, playful critters, and tiny wildflowers. Simply Spring Borders embraces all of that and so much more! This set makes it easy to create charming scenes with just a few easy impressions. The outlined images are perfect for a wide variety of coloring techniques and paired with their coordinating dies, the possibilities are endless. You can even use the grassy border in this set with other stamps in your collection to create scenes any time of year. This is one set you’ll love throughout all four seasons!
- Simply Spring Borders will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Simply Spring Borders contains a total of 12 images. The egg border measures 5 1/2” long x just under 3/5” tall. The bunny border measures 5 2/5” long x 1” tall. The A.A. Milne quote measures 2” wide x 1/2” tall. The “colorful Easter” sentiment measures just over 2 4/5” wide x just over 1/4” tall. The small individual egg measures just under 1/5” wide x just under 1/4” tall.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $9. This collection includes a total of 3 wired dies. bunny border (5-1/2" x 1"), egg border (5-5/8" x 5/8")
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Colorful eggs, polka dots, bunnies, baskets, and chicks -- surely Spring is coming. Even the Cadbury eggs are showing up in stores! I'm excited to share some quick and colorful Easter treat holders today. Stop by for a peek!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "I am so excited about today's product introductions! Easter is all about starting anew. Inspired by an older project I created a few years ago, I created an updated version to share with you all today. This Easter treat gift wrap is perfect for little girls to adults. I can't wait for you to see what kind of surprise is hiding in my egg carton Easter gift wrap! Head on over and take a look!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, “There was an old woman who lived in a shoe…but how about a bunch of mischievous bunnies who lived in a basket? The adorable bunnies in Lizzie’s Simply Spring Borders set just make me smile. They look like they’re up to something! Stop by my blog and check out my bunny basket house, inspired by the age-old nursery rhyme…plus a few other projects!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Spring is definitely in the air this month at Papertrey Ink, and I can't wait to show you some colorful Spring projects I've made for today! One is a treat wrap with the pretty new Cover Plate: Basket die, and I have a card to share as well. Easter and Spring have never been so fun to create projects for...the soft colors of Spring are my absolute favorite!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "There are certainly some darling new Easter products coming your way, and the thing I love about them, is how many different ways you can use them! Pop over to my blog, to see how I used the new Cover Plate: Basket die, to create an Easter gift card holder!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "Easter is on it's way and I am so excited to introduce some new products that I designed for just that. I hope you will love the sweet bunny, chick, and all the fun things to go with them!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "Nothing says spring like bunnies and eggs! With Easter right around the corner you are going to love these beautiful new Spring and Easter products! Come see how I created a watercolored treat box and a two super fun Easter cards!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "I can't believe its already time to get ready for Easter! I love this time of year because it means Spring is on its way! Today's new products from PTI are perfect for card making and gift making for those special in your life. I have created a few Easter projects to share with you, showing you just how quick and easy it can be!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Spring is in the air! Or at least it feels like it thanks to the charming new products we're showcasing today. I had a blast busing out my needle and thread to create a little Easter gift for the kiddos in my life. I just know they're going to love it! I hope you'll stop by to see all of the details in today's post!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “This time of year is always so refreshing and inspiring. I love the thought of spring flowers, the warmth of the sunshine, and of Easter. The new spring and Easter-themed products from Papertrey Ink are a breath of fresh air after a long winter and are just as playful as a spring day spent in the sunshine.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Do you typically create for Easter? Which of these products do you just have to add to your collection this year? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced!
In honor of Papertrey Ink's new spring products, we are hosting an Egg Hunt and you are all invited! Your challenge is to visit each of team member's blogs and locate the main Egg Hunt photo at the top of their blog posts. Search each of the ten photos for a small image of an egg that looks like this:
DO NOT count eggs that are part of the project or stamped (solid and in color). Only the white egg images will be included in the final count. Be forewarned that some photos may not have any eggs hidden within them and others may feature as many as four! Use the sheet below to keep track of your progress. Once completed, calculate your final grand total and add your official entry to the comments section of this post!
Here is a checklist for you to download & print and utilize to keep track of your count results for each blog...
1. Visit each design team member's blog. Count the number of eggs in all of the designated egg hunt blog pictures for today (10 photos total, one at the top of each team member's Egg Hunt blog post, not the preview photos here).
2. Post your final accurate count here in the comments section of this post. (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
3. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE! You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
5. NINE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.