You've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of additional Moments Inked products and today is the day we can finally reveal them to you! We think you'll love these handy additions, some of which can even be adapted for use in card-making! You might want to PLAN to add these to your shopping cart!
Use the symbols in this set to add quick visual aids to your planner snd keep everything organized. There is a little something for all of your everydaytasks. The symbols are sized to tuck nicely into both the monthly and weekly layouts of the Moments Inked planner system. Use the small words to add further emphasis to your symbols.
- Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols contains a total of 73 images.
The briefcase measure 1/2" x 3/8". The tooth measures 1/4" x 3/8". The recycle symbol measures 1/2" x 1/2". "Dining Room" measures 1" x 1/8". "Email" measures 1/2" x 1/8".
Repositionable notes are one of the best companions for a planner, and this stamp set allows you to quickly and easily transform inexpensive plain sticky notes into these little bulleted lists. As a second edition, this new set is designed to work well with our 3x6 post-it note pads. You can stamp out a whole pad in one sitting and keep them on a dashboard in your planner to use throughout the year. Or keep the stamps, along with an ink pad or two, right in your planner area and create them as you go.
- Moments Inked: Posted II will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Moments Inked: Posted II contains a total of 10 images. The main frame and lines block measures 2-3/4" x 5-1/2". The line of numbers 1-15 measures 1/4" x 5". "Start Here" measures 1-3/4" x 1/4". "What's Cooking" measures 2-3/8" x 1/8".
By customer request, we're bringing you a binder version of the popular Listed die! Coordinates with the originally released Moments Inked: Listed stamp set!
- Moments Inked: Binder Listed die/collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Moments Inked: Binder Listed contains a total of 2 wired dies. Dimensions - 2 1/4" x 7 7/8" (2 wired shapes) Tabbed List - 2 1/4" x 7 3/8" Label - 1 5/8" x 3/8"
- Moments Inked: Perpetual Daily Pages will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- There will be two styles offered, binder or spiral, printed on the same high quality linen paper as the rest of our planner products.
- Moments Inked: Perpetual Daily Pages (Spiral) will retail for $25
- Moments Inked: Perpetual Daily Pages (Binder) will retail for $20
- Moments Inked: Perpetual Daily Pages contains 183 double-sided pages (366 total).
You have asked, and now they're here! Refill pages for your binder planners! Available in both lined and graph paper versions! These are printed on the same high quality linen paper that you're used to. Double-sided, they feature the famous Moments Inked colored stripes at the bottom of each page. You can use these to build your own custom binder or add them to your existing planner as needed.
- Moments Inked: Refill Binder Pages will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- There will be two styles offered, lined or graphed, printed on the same high quality linen paper as the rest of our planner products.
- Moments Inked: Refill Binder Pages (Graph) will retail for $5.
- Moments Inked: Refill Binder Pages (Lined) will retail for $5.
- Moments Inked: Refill Binder Page sets each contain 25 double-sided pages.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects from the 2016 Moments Inked Team!
Amy says, "I'm really excited about the Moments Inked products coming out this month. The Everyday Symbols stamps are darling, and I've really enjoyed the pop of color they add to my pages. Great for highlighting certain tasks, events, or appointments. If you've been missing the daily pages, your wait is over! The slight redesign maintains the overall look and functionality while allowing for additional customization opportunities.I hope you'll stop by to hear my thoughts on those and see how I'm putting them to work!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "The new Moments Inked products being released this month are surely going to make a lot of people happy. With the new binder format, there are so many more opportunities for you to feel organized. The new daily pages are extremely versatile now and offer you more control over how you use them. I hope you come check out my blog on how I use a secondary planner to keep up with the day-to-day and long term plans. Why would anyone want a secondary planner? I will explain all about why and how it works for me! I hope to see you there!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Audrey says, "You asked, and Papertrey heard you loud and clear! The February Moments Inked release brings some of the most requested additions to the Moments Inked lineup! If you are loved the daily pages from last year's planner, they are back and more customizable than ever! Check out my blog to see how I am adding color and extra fun to the daily pages using colored pencils and a new planner icons stamp set! I will also share with you my plan to stay on track with my card making for special occasions, using more new Moments Inked products!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Audrey Tokach.
Laurie says, "I am absolutely loving how the new Moments Inked Everyday Symbols and Posted II stamp sets have made my weekly planning easier and faster! These new additions are perfect for those planners that love to spend time and decorate their planners as well as the busy minimalists who desire ease and efficiency! Click on over and I will share with you how I've created custom planner stickers that can easily be packed with you to have on hand when you need them!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Schmidlin.
Laurie says, "The new 2016 Moments Inked planner is honestly my most favorite planner yet! I love the new layout, the size, the spiral binding and now this month, several new additions that are sure to make the planner nerd in you smile! I have just a few things to share so stop by if you can!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lexi says, "Stamps, dies, and pages, oh my! Anniversary month wouldn’t be complete without fun new goodies for our Moments Inked planners, right?! And that’s exactly what we’re getting with Everyday Symbols, Posted II, Binder Listed, and Perpetual Daily Pages. I was especially excited about Binder Listed to create new perfect fit page markers. And lines and numbers for the large white post it - yay! Plus fun new symbols that are oh so cute. Come by and see how it’s all fitting right in."
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
Lizzie says, "I've really been enjoying getting into a better rhythm with my planner this year and the new products coming out this month are sure to make it even easier to use! I'm particularly fond of the extended Posted II and Everyday Symbols sets. They're perfect for a simple planner girl like me!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Rebecca says, "The new Moments Inked Everyday Symbols stamps made a boring white calendar page into a fun way for my 5-year-old to stay on task with school reminders. The icons were small enough that I could fit several in one daily box, and using the wide array of PTI inks (in boy colors, of course!), got him excited about helping Mom stay on task, too."
CLICK HERE to see more from Rebecca Luminarias.
One additional note about the Moments Inked Team is that sadly Suzanne Dahlberg will be stepping down from her position with us. I want to wish her all the best! She has had some professional opportunities presented and will be focusing her efforts on this. She has made some amazing contributions to the team over the last year and we are so sad to see her go!
Heather Nichols has some additional spring themed projects to share with you today!
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today!
Mark you calendars/planners for our new hashtag campaign, #saturdaysnailmail. On Saturdays we will share customers photos from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter showing cards you are mailing out to friends and/or family. This will be ongoing, so don't forget to participate every Saturday! Today we are challenging to take part, but with a little more focus. Create a thank you card for our amazing warehouse staff and mail it to them today! Share your card below in our InLinkz list, but please share it on social media as well using the new hashtag!
Cards can be mailed to:
Papertrey Ink (ATTN: Warehouse Staff)
5514 Fair Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45227
1. Create a thank you card and mail it to our warehouse staff. Just for fun, we would love to have you snag a picture of your card before you mail it and share it with us using our new hashtag, #saturdaysnailmail. Your project could be highlighted on our Instagram/Facebook page!
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Have you already started making a plan for how you're going to incorporate some of these items into your planner? And what about those daily pages? Are you excited about their return? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. NINE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.