It's that time of year again, when we get to introduce you to the newest Anniversary Set, which you can earn for FREE throughout the year! This year's set is right on trend, with it's freeform flowers, which allow you to create the look of watercolored images just by stamping! And of course, you can purchase a coordinating die set, giving you even more design options for this beautiful stamp set.
Create beautiful handprinted floral looks with these multi-step images. Have endless hours of fun experimenting with the various layers and all of the color combinations you can use. The sentiments included are a fantastic complement to the floral arrangements you can make.
- Painted Petals Anniversary Set will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for 24 reward points.
- Painted Petals Anniversary Set contains a total of 32 images. The assembled daisy measures 2-1/4". The profile daisy (without stem) measures 2" x 1-1/2". The third large flower measures 2" x 1-1/2". "Sending" measures 3-1/4" x 1-1/8". "A Note of Thanks" measures 2" x 1/8". "Prayers" measures 1" x 1/8".
For your creative pleasure, we are also releasing the coordinating dies for the anniversary set!
- Painted Petals die collection will be available for purchase separately on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15. This collection includes a total of 7 wired dies. large daisy (2-1/4"), profile daisy (2-1/8" x 1"), flower with stem (2" x 2-5/8")
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "This year's anniversary set is remarkable! The painterly style of Nichole's multi-step illustrations will have you feeling like a watercolor artist without all the fuss. Stop by to see my paper garden in full bloom!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Painted Petals is a beautifully designed set featuring details allowing you to stamp the most beautiful flowers. The sentiments included in the set are perfect for so many occasions. Check out how I've filled my card with Painted Petals to send well wishes to someone under the weather."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, “Wow, Painted Petals is such a gorgeous set! The images just come to life when you stamp them. The florals are generously sized so that one or two blooms is all you need to create stunning cards! I created this vibrant card as well as a much softer version for a lovely sympathy card. I hope you’ll stop on by to check them out."
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "I can't get enough of pretty floral sets, and this is no exception! I have a couple of cards to share today...and my first try at ink blending...so much fun! I'm officially addicted!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "I'm not sure how Nichole manages to design such gorgeous anniversary sets year after year, but this one is a stunner! The options for layering colors are nearly endless and you know how that thrills this color-lover! Pop over to my blog to see a pair of cards I created in no time at all, using these beautiful flowers!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "I have always loved the watercolor look and so I was so excited when I saw the new Painted Petals anniversary set. It's just so pretty and I loved stamping the floral multi step images on the cards I am sharing today. It's a definite must have!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "The Anniversary set for 2016 is stunning! These beautiful brush stroke flowers were so much fun to stamp, and just came to life with the multi stamped layers! The sentiments included are so fun and versatile too, making this stamp set perfect for so many occasions!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "This years anniversary set is absolutely gorgeous! The possibilities are endless when it comes to the images in this set. Backgrounds, focal points and beautiful sentiments to chose from. I have a couple cards to share that were super easy to create! Happy anniversary Papertrey Ink!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I think the thing I love most about this year's anniversary set, Painted Petals, is how versatile it is. This set lends itself well to all sorts of styles. It can be bright and bold on one project, earthy and rustic on the next, and then shabby and delicate on yet another card. This is one must-have floral, for sure!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “Sigh….The 2016 Anniversary Set: Painted Petals is a set to love forever and ever :)…it’s one of those flawless, can’t-mess-it-up sets and lends itself so easily to all crafting styles. I just love it.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
Maile Belles has a special treat for you today using her new Splits: Just a Note set.
We've put a little something fun together for you today in honor of the last day of our anniversary countdown! We present the Paper Crafting Alphabet Challenge! Use anywhere from the first three to ALL of the letters in your first or last name. Write the letters in a single column on a piece of scratch paper and then use the chart below as a reference for each of those letters, making notes about what you need to incorporate into your project. If you have a "double" letter, skip the duplicate letter and move onto the next letter in your name. Use your first or last name, depending on which one has a more interesting array of letters. If you want to keep things simple, just use the first three letters of your name, if you want something more complex and challenging use all of the letters in your name! And most importantly, have fun!
1. Create a new project using the Paper Crafting Alphabet and letters from your first or last name.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Was there a particular project that jumped out at you? Will you be using your points to add this set to your stash soon? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on this set! (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. NINE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.