For the last few years, Erin Lincoln has been known in the industry as an innovator and a trendsetter when it comes to her popular line of stitching dies. She is now taking that talent to a whole new level with the development of specialized stitching kits! Erin will be releasing kits periodiclaly throughout the year, there is no set schedule, but when they are released it will be on the 1st of the month. You will see an announcment and sneak peeks of a new kit coming on the 15th of the release prior, so today I get to announce her third kit!
Here are a few general details about the Quick Stitch Kits...
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- This particular holiday kit will be LIMITED EDITION.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- These kits will debut new stitching dies along with accessories and other products to help you create unique stitched projects and gifts.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit, $75-$120. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm EST on the night of the 1st.
The third Quick Stitch Kit will be released on September 1st and it is entitled "Beaded Holiday". This kit includes everything you need to create beautiful homemade holiday decor. Or you can take many of these basics and create tree ornaments or make an entire garland for a fireplace. Adapt them for gift tags, shaped cards, gift card holders, and anything else you can dream up! Erin has thought of every single detail with the dies in this kit, including stitching motif dies that prep your holiday shapes for bead and sequin additions! You won't want to miss a single project from the team on August 31st. So be sure to stop by and get ready to purchase your kit on September 1st so you can get a head start on your holiday projects!
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Beaded Holiday Kit!
August 15th, 7am EST: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
August 31st, 7am EST: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
September 1st, 10pm EST: The Beaded Holiday Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of the "Beaded Holiday Kit" from the Quick Stitch Kit Promotional Team! Wait until you see what they have stitched up for you!
Erin says, "My Great-Grandma Pauline used to stitch gorgeous sequin and bead designs onto felt stockings for all her grandchildren. My mom took up the tradition a few years ago and now there are seven new felt and beaded stockings hanging on her mantle during the holiday season. It was only natural that with my first ever holiday stitch kit, to be inspired by this creative family tradition. It's a honor to take something that has been passed down over so many generations and share it with you. Between you and me however, thank goodness we've got modern technology on our side to make these heirlooms a cinch to pull together! I hope you'll join me this holiday season by carrying on the traditional and making some beaded felt holiday goodies of your own."
Hilary says, "Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and I’m one of those kinds of people who can create for Christmas all year long, so this amazing kit came to me just in time. I absolutely adore creating ornaments and other goodies, and this kit just sings to my heart with all its beading and sequin goodness. So many fun and festive holiday creations can be made from this kit, from ornaments, to gift bag adornments, gift card holders, and packaging embellishments. Erin Lincoln has done it again, creating for you the only Holiday Kit you will need this year!"
Lizzie says, "This kit includes everything you need to create beautiful homemade holiday decor. You can go in the direction of tree ornaments or create an entire garland for a fireplace. Adapt them for gift tags, shaped cards, gift card holders, and anything else you can dream up!"
Rebecca says, "I hadn't thought I was ready for Christmas in August but since I've been creating with the Beaded Holiday Quick Stitch Kit, I think I've officially been bitten by the holiday bug! The dies this time around are right up my alley--absolutely perfect for gift cards and package toppers. I'll definitely be making many more of them over the next 5 months!"
Tracy says, "Summer is winding down, the kids are heading back to school - it's the perfect time to start your Christmas crafting. And this Quick Stitch kit is the perfect thing to start with. I really love the great holiday shapes - they are going to make wonderful ornaments for my Christmas tree or to hang over my hearth. I especially love all the beads and bling that are provided to make this Christmas Kit shine!"
We look forward to seeing you back here on August 31st when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Erin will have in store for you with this kit? We just know you are going to love everything about it!