Just wait until you see what darling new goodies Betsy Veldman has designed for you next! You've been asking for more tiny buildings and Betsy has thought of that and so much more! Prepare to be amazed...!
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Church set is perfect for creating wedding and baptism keepsakes. The church image can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional church to create ornaments and globes.
- Petite Places: Church will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Petite Places: Church contains a total of 11 images. The church front measures just under 1” wide and just over 1 ¼” tall. The “Congratulations” sentiment measures 1 ½” wide and 3/8” tall. The rectangular roof measures 1” wide and 1 ¼” high.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $10. This collection includes a total of 10 dies. 4-7/8" x 2-1/2" (overall), 1" wide x 1-1/4" tall x 3/4" deep (assembled)
The new Petite Places: Pop Up Trees dies were designed to coordinate with the Petite Places series of stamps and dies. They can be used to add trees to the base of the clear domes with ease.
- Petite Places: Pop Up Trees dies will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Petite Places: Pop Up Trees dies contains a total of 3 dies. 1-1/8" x 1/2" (small), 1-1/4" x 9/16" (medium), 1-1/8" x 5/8" (large)
Betsy has also designed all kinds of layering dies that can be used to create backgrounds for the clear domes or cards, tags, etc. The Basic Backer is sized just like the plain scalloped circle that came in the original Tinsel & Tags Kit, but features a smaller scallop edge for a different look.
- Scene It: Basic Backer die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- Scene It: Basic Backer die measures 3-1/8".
- Scene It: Everyday die collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Scene It: Everyday die collection contains a total of 3 dies. 2-5/8" x 2-3/4" (tree panels), 2-1/8" x 5/8" (hill)
- Scene It: Skyscapes die collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $20.
- Scene It: Skyscapes die collection contains a total of 3 dies. 3" in diameter each
Terra Textures: Spring Green Natural Wood Flakes are soft, colorized treated wood flakes, ground to a consistent grain size. Produced in Germany, this unique product adds a splash of color, a three-dimensional aspect and a new texture to your projects. You can adhere them in place directly to your card or add the to your clear dome creations!
- Terra Textures Spring Green Natural Wood Flakes will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- The small jar holds 4-5 teaspoons of flakes, enough for dozens and dozens of projects!
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "I think we all fell in love with Betsy’s Tinsel and Tags miniatures back in the fall. How exciting that we’ll have a whole series of new buildings and other additions this year, and what better place to begin than with a lovely church! I had so much fun creating this serene springtime domed scene for a baptism gift topper. Super sweet and utterly charming!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Petite Places: Church are such a versatile stamp and die set. Being able to create a three dimensional projects, cards, or layouts, Petite Places is an amazing series to surely WOW your own creativity levels. Check out how I use The stamps and dies to enhance my craft studio."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "I’m so excited about the debut of the Petite Places series! Remember all of the fun we had creating those holiday snow globes? The fun doesn’t have to end! I had so much fun putting together this springy version using the new Petite Places: Church — perfect for Easter, weddings, and baptisms. Plus there is a whole new set of scene dies for creating layered ornaments for nearly any occasion. You’ll love all of the possibilities…I hope you’ll stop by to check out my projects today using these new products!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "If you enjoyed the Tinsel and Tags tiny house, you'll be over the moon with the new Petite Places products! So great for gift toppers for Easter, weddings, baptisms and more!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Betsy has done it again and those of you that have been wishing for more little buildings to use with your clear domes (or not!) are in for such a treat! I created a really fun Easter gift tag perfect for both the young and young at heart! Plus, I've got a card to show you too.....these new products can do double duty! Pop over to my blog to check them out!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "What a great little series that I am going to look forward to throughout the year! The little church chapel for this month is so sweet and so perfect for this time of year with Easter coming soon. I also love how great this set is going to be for different church celebrations that is isn't so easy to find products to create for."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laura says, "If you loved Tinsel & Tags, then you are going to adore the Petite Places just as much. This little church is so darn cute and can be used in so many ways, whether flat on a card or 3D and popped up in a dome. I love the versatility and brilliant design by Betsy."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
Laurie says, "This little church is the perfect addition to the Petite Places line. There are so many options for the perfect wedding gift or even a fun little hello to spring. I have a mason jar project to share today as well as a card using the same dies. Stop by and say hi!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Maile says, "A unique and interactive tag is sure to make an impression. And this new series is sure to be a highlight of every release. Each piece is so versatile, stop by my blog and I show what I'm talking about!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, "The Petite Places: Church stamp set and dies is such a fun way to bring your Easter projects to life. Instant dimensional, layering, and character! This line-up of products also works well for other occasions such as anniversaries, weddings, etc. A sweet treat for sure."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones using her new Text Block: Mom die!
Since today has been about scenes, we thought we would challenge your memory and provide you with EIGHT stamped scenes to identify! Look closely at each project and list your guesses in numbered order below in the comments section! Be careful to double check your guesses rather than copy other participants! We have run contests like this before where we have had to skip over several randomly selected winners who didn't have the right answers!
1. Post a numbered list, naming the main stamp set in each of the eight projects shown in the graphic above.
2. Leave a comment below featuring your list. (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am EST, Sunday, February 15th to post your list and qualify for the contest.
8. EIGHT randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than noon EST, February 15th.