We're thrilled to be introducing lots more new product today.....some basics that will make your memory keeping (and card-making too!) easier, as well as a new monthly series that you're sure to love! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back and enjoy......!
- Enclosed: Flower will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Enclosed: Flower contains a total of 10 images. The “Smile” sentiment measures 2-1/8” x 7/8”. The large flower petal image measures 1-1/2” x 1-5/8”. The “smile” flower center image measures 3/4” in diameter.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16. This collection includes a total of 2 dies. individual flower 3-1/2" diameter
There always seems to be a need for tags to add to gifts and favors. The Enclosed: Basic Folded Tag die was designed to coordinate with each of the stamp sets and die collections in the Enclosed series, starting with this month's Enclosed: Flower. This tag will serve as the base for all of the shapes and stamps released throughout the year.
- Enclosed: Basic Folded Tag die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Enclosed: Basic Folded Tag die measures 5" x 2-1/2" (flat), 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" (folded).
Last year we were releasing Monthly Moments products on a monthly basis. This year we will be releasing extra special collections here and there that will work well with all of the previously released products for this fun style of scrapbooking. Heather is starting with this fantastic collection!
Monthly Moments: Year Round Mini stamp set is part of the series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. This set will be great to use throughout your albums, especially your 3x5 pockets. It includes all twelve months and a few basic words to coordinate.
The Monthly Moments: Year Round die collections are larger and do not coordinate with the stamp set. The bigger size is designed to work well with your 4x6 pockets.
Of course both sizes do not have to be limited to Monthly Moments projects! They can also be used on cards, calendars and so much more!
- Monthly Moments: Year Round Mini will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Monthly Moments: Year Round Mini contains a total of 20 images. The “September” measures 2 3/4” in width and is just over 3/8” tall. The “May” is 1 3/8” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The “moments” is just under 1” wide and is just under 1/8” tall.
- Two die collections in a larger scale will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16 each. These collections include a total of 6 dies each. Monthly Moments: Year Round 1 - About 1" tall, between 2-3/4" to 5" long. Monthly Moments: Year Round 2 - About 1" tall, between 3" to 5-3/8" long.
- Please note the die collections do not coordinate with the stamp set.
Be sure to stop by Heather's blog today to see the magic she created for her Monthly Moments album using the two sizes of these products! They are simply yet stunning!
We are also excited to share the news of a new feature in our store that will be available only as long as supplies last! Introducing Grab Bags, a fun way for us to clear out some of the extra products we have in our warehouse. When you add this item to your cart you will receive a large reusable fabric tote full of paper crafting goodies! No two bags will be filled with the same items, kind of like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get! Stamps, dies, punches, paper, embellishments and more! You'll be like a kid on Christmas morning when your Grab Bag arrives!
- Grab Bags will be available for sale on February 15th.
- They will retail for $25 each.
- Each Grab Bag will contain approximately $50 worth of product (or more).
- These are available for a limited time while supplies last.
- The product contained in the Grab Bags is final sale (no returns, refunds or exchanges).
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For my first project I created a quick and easy tag using the smile frame. Rather than use the coordinating stamp set, I thought I would mix things up and pull out an old favorite, Mini Blooms.
On the back white card stock layer I stamped several different flowers from the set using Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise and Raspberry Fizz. I cut allayer of vellum card stock to place on top of theta, then finally added the smile frame die-cut from Orange Zest card stock. I love how the vellum softens everything.
The Basic Folded tag is adhered to the back of the flower.
The interior features a little "to" and "from" as well as a small cluster of additional flowers.
One of the great things about Dawn's new Enclosed collection is the that you can use the different pieces together or separately, giving you lots and lots of options. Here I have used the flower stamps alone without any of the dies.
I stamped the layers of the flower in Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Plum Pudding. A few little details war added to the flower using a white gel pen.
I stamped the smaller scaled month onto my card, finishing with a companion sentiment from Birthday Classic: March.
I cut a strip of striped vellum and trimmed the ends with pinking shears. It was added to the top of the card cover to resemble some wide wash tape.
Just wait until you see what the other team members have created using the new Enclosed products!
Amy says, "The Enclosed circular tag and flower layers combine to make delightful tags that are perfect for dressing up your gift packaging. The easy two-step flower petal images guarantee smiles from stampers and recipients alike!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "At first glance, this stamp and die set may seem very one-dimensional or simple. After stamping and die cutting, I quickly realized how versatile the images and dies are. Check out how I used the stamps to create my own personal artwork and also a simple gift bag that would be perfect as party favors."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Wow, talk about a lot of versatility in a little package! Dawn has really done it with her new Enclosed series. I had so much fun stamping and diecutting with the Enclosed: Flower set that it has me just itching to see more. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us in the coming year with this great new collection!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "The Enclosed stamps so much fun for adding a big pop of color to a card, and the dies will be great for gift tags! Another universal concept that you won't want to miss out on!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "I am so excited to be sharing the first goodies from my new Enclosed monthly series with you! I think you're going to love the versatility and ease of use with these products and I'm thrilled that you get to start seeing some of them in action today! I know I've already been having a ton of fun creating with them....pop over to my blog to see quite a few projects....once you start creating with these, it's kind of hard to quit! Haha!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "You know I love tags and I am so excited about the new Enclosed series. This month is this sweet flower that is sure to make your gift recipient smile. I did a little layering with the coordinating die cuts of the tag I created and then did a little layering with the stamped images in the set for my coordinating card that I am sharing today."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laura says, "It might be a small stamp set, but it packs a BIG punch with a cheerful message. The coordinating dies are the perfect addition, too. Stop by my blog to see how I put my rainbow spin on it."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
Laurie says, "I love this new little tag set. The flower is such a fun shape and the font of the Smile sentiment makes me happy! I made a super easy tag/bag decoration all in one. That and a fun shaker card too! Come check it out!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Maile says, "Way to go Dawn! This is an amazing concept for the New Year. Definitely fills a whole in my stamping collection. I'm already looking forward to the next one!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, "The new “Enclosed” series is going to be so much fun and with this first line-up of products, we’re off to the sweetest start! Giving handmade cards, tags, and gifts is a wonderful way to share your heart, and these products make the giving and creating even easier."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
Since today is all about tags and bags, now it's your turn to create your version! Create a tag for a gift bag that you make from scratch or pick up at the store.
1. Create a new project that includes a handmade tag with a matching gift bag.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Can you see yourself using this fabulous new collection of Enclosed stamps and dies? Are you a scrapbooker who is already envisioning using the newest Monthly Moments addition in your own memory-keeping? Was there a project that really spoke to you today? (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am EST, Sunday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. EIGHT randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than noon EST, February 15th.
- STAMPS: Enclosed: Flower (available February 15th) Mini blooms
- INK: Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Orange Zest, Vellum Cardstock
- OTHER: Enclosed: Flower die, Enclosed" Basic Folded Tag die
- FINISHED SIZE: 3-1/2"
FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY CARD
- STAMPS: Enclosed: Flower, Monthly Moments: Year Round Mini (available February 15th) Birthday Classics: March
- INK: True Black, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Sheer Basics Vellum (stripes)
- OTHER: pinking shears, white gel pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"