Ding, ding! You are in for a treat today! We've got a few really fabulous new products to introduce that we think you're going to love! Not only are these new releases fresh and fun, but they're also ideal for many applications and occasions! We can't wait for you to see!
Send cards for a variety of occasions with a fabulously fun twist, using the new Cable Gram stamp set from Dawn McVey! Stamp your cable car in the colors of your choice and then add your sentiments in the form of “signage” on the front of the cable car! Mix and match these multi-step images for tons of card-making fun!
- Cable Gram will be available for purchase on January 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Cable Gram contains a total of 17 images. The cable car image measures 2-7/8” x 3-3/8”. The “…Frantastic Day!” sentiment measures 2-1/2” x 7/8”. The small sentiment “signs” measure approximately 5/8” each.
- A coordinating die/ will be available for sale separately, retailing for $8.
EDITED TO ADD: Just wanted to pop in and note that the price for the Cable Gram die was priced incorrectly on my blog earlier this week. It will actually be selling for $8 tonight rather than the $4 that was originally shown. I apologize for the error.
Happy Notes, by Melissa Bickford, is a trendy everyday set that is perfect for creating quick and simple one layer cards. There are fun chevron borders, a checklist, a sweet flower and a variety of sentiments that will cover just about every special occasion. With these images, as well as coordinating dies, you will have endless stamping possibilities and will be able to convey your happiness to someone who means so much to you!
- Happy Notes will be available for purchase on January 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Happy Notes contains a total of 23 images. The long chevron strip measures approximately 4-1/4” wide x 1/2” tall. The chevron rectangle with the empty space measures approximately 3-1/2” wide x 1/2” tall. The lines with boxes measure approximately 2” wide x 1-1/4” tall. The flower measures approximately 9/10” wide by 9/10” tall. ‘So happy to hear about your:’ measures approximately 2-1/2” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘Engagement’ measures approximately 1” wide by 1/4” wide.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $12. This collection includes a total of 6 dies.
Designed to coordinate with the Cable Car stamp set, it will only take a few minutes to create a gorgeous cityscape for your cable car using the detailed Cover Plate: Chinatown Die! Modeled after the streets of Chinatown in San Francisco, the street fades into the distance creating a great backdrop for all sorts of things. Enjoy the Ride would be another great pair!
- Cover Plate: Chinatown Die will be available for purchase on January 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Cover Plate: Chinatown Die measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For my first project I just had to try my hand at turning the Cover Plate: Chinatown into a full-card shaker element! It was surprisingly easy and I just love the results! I cut the plate from white cardstock and adhered that to clear csrdstock. I then added foam tape, cut in half lengthwise, around the edge. The shaker element is filled with shapes die-cut using the Shaker Shapes: Square dies in Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise. All of this is adhered to a Soft Stone card base to help make the white elements pop!
The cable car itself was die-cut from Summer Sunrise and then heat embossed using White Filigree Embossing Powder. The signage on the front was done on Hibiscus Burst cardstock, stamped in Raspberry Fizz. I found that these blocks punch out nicely with a 3/4" square punch.
I added the birthday sentiment at the top using Banner Sentiments, again heat embossing, this time on a strip of Raspberry Fizz cardstock.
This is truly one of my favorite cards ever! Can't you just picture the recipient smiling when they open this? Such a happy, cheery card!
Melissa's new Happy Notes card is SO versatile and easy to use! I whipped up this card in less than 15 minutes. By using the same simple card design and just changing up the colors, you could make cards for several different occasions at once!
I used the Monthly Moments: Spiral Notebook die to begin, cutting white cardstock with it. I stamped the checklist lines with Soft Stone and then added the various items with True Black ink.
A small clothespin acents the top corner. I also added a few stamped flowers. These beauties are included in the Happy Notes set, which helps this ot be such a great go-to collection! They were added in Melon Berry with Simply Chartreuse leaves. Tiny pearls are added to the flower centers.
A Classic Kraft card base finishes things up!
I have one more card for you today using Cable Gram. I wanted to challenge myself to see what I could create by using just a portion of the Cover Plate: Chinatown die, and this is what I came up with.
By trimming just the left side of the buildings off and using it on a horizontal card like this, it really helps to create a backdrop and ground the cable car. I also trimmed off a string of the lanterns and adhered them separately just above the buildings.
The cable car itself was stamped in shades of Canyon Clay and Terracotta Tile, with a few accents in Ocean Tides and Summer Sunrise. The large Frantastic Day banner sentiment is one of my favorite images in the set! I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! Are you excited to add these new products to your stamping arsenal? Did a particular product surprise or excite you today? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, January 11th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our January Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Betsy Veldman will be featuring Cable Gram + Cover Plate: Chinatown die.
Melissa Phillips will be highlighting Happy Notes.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
- STAMPS: Cable Gram (available January 15th) Banner Sentiments
- INK: VersaMark, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Cable Car, Cover Plate: Chinatown, Shaker Shapes: Square, White Filigree Embossing Powder, Clear Cardstock, foam tape
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
SO HAPPY TO HEAR CARD
- STAMPS: Happy Notes (available January 15th)
- INK: True Black, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry Stripes, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Monthly Moments: Spiral Notebook die, mini clothespin, adhesive pearls
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
FRANTASTIC DAY CARD
- STAMPS: Cable Gram (available January 15th)
- INK: True Black, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Ocean Tides, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow
- OTHER: Cover Plate: Chinatown
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"