Making homemade gifts for the holidays is not only cost-effective, but can also be such a joy! And using canning jars as part of the packaging, has become so popular that you will love these new goodies we've created to help your creative process -- and production line -- to move right along! Package gifts for your loved ones in style this year....creating gifts that will look just like you purchased them right off the shelves of a chic boutique!
This collection of images is perfect for creating labels and tags for all of your canning projects. Whether it be homemade jam, pickles, meals in a jar, soup or cookie mix, everything is here that you could possibly need! The large frames coordinate with dies (sold separately) so it's quick and easy to complete projects and mass produce gifts!
- Canned will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Canned contains a total of 31 images. The hexagon frame measures 2-1/4" x 2-3/4". The plaid banner measures 4-1/2" x 3/4". The floral frame measures 3-1/4" x 1-3/4". The "home" label measures 1-1/8" in diameter. The large "Yum goes here" sentiment measures 1-1/4" x 1". The small "Yum goes here" sentiment with arrow measures 1" x 1/4". The calendar stamp measures 2-1/2" x 5/8".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $23. This collection includes a total of 4 wired shapes. 6" (jar bonnet), 3-3/4" x 2" (label), 4-1/2" x 3/4" (banner), 1-1/4" (circle label)
Just a Little Something was designed to work with the Vintage Favor Box. Stamp the curly frames on the box sides for a whole new look. Use the Just a Little Something Dies to create an opening in the box front and use the stamps to frame it and add a banner across the opening.
All the elements work really well without the Vintage Favor Box for maximum versatility too. The frames can serve as a place to put focal point images and the banner can hold sentiments from countless other sets. There is a lot of value in this set that will take you from favors to cards to all sorts of paper crafting projects.
- Just a Little Something will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Just a Little Something contains a total of 15 images. The assembled banner measures approximately 2 1/2 inches by 1 and 1/8 inches. The square frame measures approximately 2 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches. The rectangular frame measures approximately 1 by 2 1/4 inches. The circular label measures approximately 1 3/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches. The "homemade just for you" sentiment measures appropriately 1 3/4 by 1/4 inch. The "to make you smile" sentiment measures appropriately 3/4 by 1 1/4 inches.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $8. This collection includes a total of 4 wired dies. 3-1/2" x 3-3/4"
Cross Stitched is a mini stamp set that was created to be used with the Embroidered Alphabet Die Collection. The small groupings of the traditional cross stitch "x" will help make quick work of adding faux stitching to paper projects when used with the Embroidered Alphabet dies.
The usefulness of this stamp set, however, goes beyond the coordinating dies. Create your own cross stitched designs on paper. Use the large cross stitched block to add a pattern to a background. And the sentiments would look lovely on a tag to accompany a homemade gift.
- Cross Stitched will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Cross Stitched contains a total of 10 images. Both sentiments average 1/4 inch by 1 inch. The single "x" measures approximately 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch. The four square x measures approximately 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch. The large x block measures approximately 2 by 2 and 1/4 inch.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $46. This collection includes a total of 26 wired dies. each letter/stitching hole set measures 1-1/2" tall and averages between 3/4" to 1-1/2" wide
The Folded Foodie Tag is great for jarred gifts that require preparation so you can use the inside to add the instructions or recipe. Think soup mixes, meals in a jar, cookie mix, hot chocolate mix, spice rubs, etc...! Your options are unlimited!
- Folded Foodie Tag die will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Folded Foodie Tag is a single die. 5" x 3" unfolded, 2-1/2" x 3"
The Tasting Tag is designed to thread a short length of baker's twine through and tie a small wooden tasting spoon directly to the tag. A great addition to cupcakes in a jar, or any goodie that is supposed to be eaten right out of the container. How fun is that?!
- Tasting Tag die will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Tasting Tag is a single die. 2-3/4" x 4-5/8"
- Wooden Tasting Spoons (made from birch), which coordinate perfectly with this die, will be sold in packages of 20 for $2.
Designed to coordinate with the Just a Little Something stamp set, you can decorate the box directly with the stamps or use the coordinating die-cuts to layer them onto the box. Perfect for holiday treats, party favors, place setting goodies and more!
- Vintage Favor It Box die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Vintage Favor It Box contains a total of 2 wired dies. 4-3/8" x 5" overall die, 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" assembled size
This creative little stitched tag allows you to use any of the Seasonal Stitching dies or Cross Stitched Alphabet dies with felt and make a double layer tag so you can cover up your stitching on the back. The pocket that can be added is the PERFECT size for a gift card, great for holiday gift giving!
- Stitched Tag die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Stitched Tag contains a total of 2 wired dies. 5-3/4" x 4-3/4" overall, 2-5/8" x 4-1/2" assembled
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
In the effort to provide full disclosure, I designed Canned to fulfill a paper crafting wih of mine, to have the perfect set to complement my other hobby, canning! I love to give my canned goods as gifts and not only does the new stamp set create the perfect labeling and tag options, but that sweet little jar bonnet finishes a jar off to perfection! Here I have packaged up a jar of my homegrown green beans! I completed this packaging in about 15 minutes! If I was doing several at once, it would be even less time per jar!
The jar bonnet die was used with just regular patterned paper! The Tropical Teal gingham was my first choice! It's so gorgeous! My little tip is to wrap a rubber band around the jar top to hold the paper in place, then tie on your twine. When your done making sure that the twine is secure, you can remove the rubber band.
I stampd the front of this Folded Foodie Tag with the coordinating stamp from Canned in New Leaf. "Homegrown", just one of the MANY option from this set, was stamped in Tropical Teal. The line below it with room for the date underneath was also done in Tropical Teal. I could then fill in the blanks with a black pen.
The Folded Foodie Tag givess you the perfect place to tuck some instructions, serving suggestions, or any other important details inside. I stamped the lines and other details using stamps included in the new Canned set.
Take a look at this cute project! I'm just smitten with it and know I wuld love to recieve it!
I die-cut a circle of Pure Poppy cardstock to put under the rim of the lid for a pop of color. The tag is held in place with the banner die included in the Jar Bonnet collection. To make things quick and easy, the banner is cut from one of our White Adhesive Sheets, then stamped with the coordinating plaid banner stamp. I was able to just peel and stick it into place, up and over the lid and onto the tag.
The plain, un-notched end of the banner can tuck right into the lip of the lid on the back for a finished look.
I heat embossed this fun sentiment from Canned onto the Aqua Mist Tasting Tag. A flower and leaf detail from the Songbirds die collection was added just above that.
As you can see here, the mini spoon is tied into place with twine that come up through the holes that are already perfectly placed because of the design of the Tasting Tag die. There are even a few sentiments included that can be stamped onto the handle of the spoon. This one is probably my favorite!
I added some bitty dot paper at the bottom of the tag and also added the details of the contents in black pen. Even though I have some homemade Peach Rhubarb Jam here, this tag would work perfectly with ALL sorts of things! Anythign edible that you would like to share with friends and family!
I could hardly wait to put the new Cross Stitched Alphabet to work on this set of coasters I wanted to make for my grandmother. She loves blueberry motifs and has them *everywhere* in her living room, so I thought these colors would be just perfect for her! I used one of the larger Stitched Circle dies for the coaster base to make things extra easy!
I die-cut my grandmother's monogram into the coasters and stitched them with all six strands of embroidery floss.
The wreath was die-cut with Rustic Wreath and stiched in place with a single stitch for each leaf in a coordinating floss. I also stitched on tiny blue seed beads, to represent blueberries.
The coasters were backed with Blueberry Sky felt.
I think she will love this little collection of coasters, especially since they are made with love!
I have one last project to share with you! The cute little Vintage Favor It Box from Erin! I used my version to hold a few tea bags to give along with a new mug. This would be a great little inexpensive gift for soemone you want to show your appreciation to!
The box was die-cut from Classic Kraft cardstock and stamped with the coordinating frames (from Just a Little Something) in Fresh Snow. I die-cut the window from the top and backed it with clear cardstock. Just liek retail packaging! I die-cut the banner and stamped it in Melon Berry. The main sentiment was added in Pure Poppy, then the companion sentiment in True Black. I also added the leaves from the Seasonal Stitching: Holly dies and a few buttons.
One of the clever things about the design of this Vintage Favor It Box die is the mini zipper die Erin included as a separate die. You can add it to one end of the box...
and then the recipient can pull the zipper open and get to the contents! :
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! We know we shared a LOT of new products with you today, but we hope we've gotten your creative gift-giving wheels turning, with these product introductions! Which products are you most excited about using this holiday season? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, October 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our October Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
- STAMPS: Canned (available October 15th)
- INK: New Leaf, Tropical Teal
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal Gingham
- OTHER: Jar Bonnet dies, Folded Foodie Tag die, baker's twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 2-1/2" x 3" (tag)
- STAMPS: Canned (available October 15th)
- INK: True Black, Pure Poppy, VersaMark, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Aqua Mist, Aqua Mist Bitty Dot, White Adhesive Sheets
- OTHER: Jar Bonnet dies (banner), Tasting Tag die, Songbirds dies, Limitless Labels: 2-1/2" Circles die (lid), Wooden Tasting Spoon, baker's twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 2-3/4" x 4-5/8"
- FELT: Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky
- DIES: Cross Stitch Alphabet die, Stitched Circle die, Rustic Wreath die,
- embroidery floss, seed beads
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" diameter
A LITTLE SOMETHING BOX
- STAMPS: Just a Little Something (available October 15th)
- INK: True Black, Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Ripe Avocado
- OTHER: Vintage Favor It Box dies, Just a Little Something dies, Seasonal Stitching: Holly, Pure Poppy Buttons
- FINISHED SIZE: 2-1/2" x 1-1/4"