Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30pm EST. And don't worry if you didn't get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. I look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products. This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
Today, 10 am EST until 11:30pm EST.
photo credit:Mandy Lynne Imagery
Check out this gorgeous piece of inspiration I stumbled upon while on Pinterest! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make a perfect blog hop! Here are just a few things that I found inspiring:
- The patterns and colors in the banner. A simple banner like this and a sentiment on a crisp white card would be amazing!
- The gingham envelope with the stitched flap and floral button. Could easily be recreated with a mini envelope die or for an overall A2 card front.
- The vintage button cards could be re-created using Button Boutique, paired up with some of the colors and patterns from the other fabrics included in the photo.
- The dainty embroidered flowers and possibly a sentiment added with Stitched Alphabet.
- The sweet bouquet of flowers paired with a doily could be interpreted in a million different ways, with dies or stamps!
- The slightly shabby background could be recreated by swiping ink or paint onto your cardstock, allowing to dry and using a sanding block to remove some of it.
- That sweet bird! Use your favorite bird stamps or dies to re-create the patterns and colors used on this one.
I am sure that many of you will come up with even more ideas! We look forward to seeing all of your creations!
-Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am EST and 11:30pm EST on July 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be "Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge".
-Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
-After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
-You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
-The three random blogger participant winners will be announced Saturday morning on our forum and highlighted here on my blog!
-You can enter our Blog Hop Forum contest. There is a special thread posted in our forum specifically for this purpose asking a question. Please only post once, as the winner will be picked via the Random Number Generator. The forum contest will end at midnight EST and the winner announced Saturday morning.
-Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog! We are looking forward to all the fun today! Thank you for joining us!
EDITED TO ADD RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
Susan Beauchaine paired up the Tag Sale #11 die and Phrase Play #6 to make this fabulous card! Loving the watercolored background and the glitter inside the shaker element!
Kathy D focused on the color scheme in the inspiration photo for her creation. I just love the way she layered the floral images to create a custom background for the bottom portion of the card.
Marcia Hill really layerd it up with her project, bringing in all sorts of elements from the inspiration photo, like the gingham, bird and bow! All of the different textures she used are just amazing!
Congratulations to all the winners! Please be sure to send a note to customer service and provide them with the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you so much to each and every one of you who played along this month!