We're stepping back in time just a bit today, with a nod to some dishware that you may have had in your house growing up! With a fresh and fun new twist, you'll love how versatile this darling new stamp set is to use! And not only that, we've got some new packaging up our sleeve as well! Enjoy!
We have something very exciting to share from Lizzie Jones today! Collectors comb antique shops and flea markets in search of vintage kitchen treasures, but with Bowl Of Sunshine you can have these Pyrex-inspired beauties right at your fingertips! These fruit-filled bowls and colander are designed to let you add a charming scene to your projects with no masking required. Try pairing these images with the coordinating die collection to make simple cards with loads of dimension. You’ll just love all of the looks you can achieve with this cheerful set!
- Bowl of Sunshine will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Bowl of Sunshine contains a total of 16 images. The bowl images measure just over 1 1/2” wide x 3/4” tall. The colander measures just over 1 1/2” x 7/8” tall. The pile of oranges measures 1 1/2”wide x 7/10” tall. The “Make Lemonade” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall. The “You’ve been on my mind” sentiment measures 1” wide x 3/5” tall. The grounding oval measures 2” wide x 1/2” tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $10. This collection includes a total of 1 die (8 wired shapes).
You are going to LOVE this new seasonal collection by Erin Lincoln! The summer fruits allow you to make orange/lemon/lime slices and even an adorable watermelon slice. The little ladybug and all of its lovely details will look incredible on a dainty hair clip. And those swoon-worthy seashells will be a gorgeous addition to gift tags during the summer months and beyond!
- Seasonal Stitching: Ladybug die collection will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $6.
- Seasonal Stitching: Ladybug die collection contains a total of 1 die (4 wired shapes). It measures 3" x 3-3/4" overall, 1-1/2" x 1-1/4" (assembled ladybug)
- Seasonal Stitching: Summer Fruit die collection will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Seasonal Stitching: Summer Fruit die collection contains a total of 1 die (7 wired shapes). It measures 6-1/2" x 3-1/4" overall, 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" (assembled slice).
- Seasonal Stitching: Seashells die collection will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $14.
- Seasonal Stitching: Seashells die collection contains a total of 1 die (5 wired shapes). It measures 4-1/2" x 7-1/4" overall, 2-3/8" x 2-1/8" (seashell), 2" x 2" (sand dollar).
This new Berry Basket die allows you to create one with a more traditional look. The "stitching" details are truly one of the highlights of the basket this creates. You can add a handle to your finished creation, weave ribbon through the slots or embellish it with die-cut flowers, tags and more! A great larger size for gifts and goodies.
- Berry Basket II die will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $21.
- Berry Basket II die measures 5 3/8" x 5 3/8" (creates finished basket measuring 5" square x 3" tall).
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For my first project I created a sweet little card with Lizzie's Bowl of Sunshine set! I just ADORE this set and think it will get a lot of use!
I started by creating a background using the triple stripe image from Ombre Builder. Using Berry Sorbet ink I stamped it three times horizontlaly and three times vertically. The goal being that I would create a picnic plaid of sorts.
Just look at that gorgous bowl of lemons! I decided to imitate an actual vintage Pyrex bowl color scheme and stamped the bowl in Melon Berry and the pattern detail in Berry Sorbet. The lemons were added in Summer Sunrise and the leaves in Simply Chartreuse. I love the fact that Lizzie included dies for all of the fruits with AND without the leaves so you get even more versatility and no fussy cutting required!
To finish, I added this great sentiment underneath in True Black (don't you love the fonts she selected). I also tied the card front with Orange Zest Baker's Twine. The edges of the card front were also roughed up a bit with my fingernail for added texture.
As soon as I saw Erin's new Seasonal Stitches: Ladybug dies, I knew I would have to put something together for Hannah's upcoming 12th birthday since that is one of her favorite things. A new *grown-up* purse with some personalized accessories seemed like the perfect fit!
Let's start with that basket! I am head over heels for the new Berry Basket II die! It has loads of setail that I know you are going to love too! There are little stitching lines and even a petite scalloped edge along the top. The Berry Basket II Die will fit within a half sheet of card stock. You will need to cut 4 of these to create nearly a life-size berry basket (measuring 5" square and 3" high)! It's so fun and only uses two sheets of card stock! The large bottom tabs can be interlaced, like you would do when keeping a moving box closed. Just imagine ribbon woven through the basket sides, unique handles on the basket, and more!
For the tag I layered a few pieces of patterned paper and topped it with the new Wet Paint Cuts "happy" as well as a small birthday banner. Rather than use twine, I opted to clothespin the tag into place on the front of the basket.
I made this small make-up bag for Hannah to keep her new Lip Smakers and perhaps a few other small beauty necessities. This was created with the Coin Purse die, cut once and folded in half and accomdates a 6" zipper. Smokey Shadow felt was a nice neutral to use and I thought perhaps it wouldn't show dirt over time.
I stitched the purse and all the embellishments with a thin white crochet thread for a nice bright contrast.
The new Seasonal Stitches: Ladybug tucks nicely into the corner. I die-cut the top layer from raspberry Fizz felt and the bottom layer in True Black. I love how Erin incorporated the large accent dots into the top layer, definitely looks classy!
I added a monogram with the Sew Stylish Alphabet 2 die, which is the holes only. I used a full strand of embroidery floss for this to make it as defined as possible. It makes it SO easy to have these alphabet dies and have all of your stitches perfectly measured!
I used the Button Stacks die and Summer Sunrise felt to cut the flowers, stitched in place with an Orange Zest button. The leaves are actually the "watermelon seeds" from the Seasonal Stitches: Summer Fruit die. I die-cut them with Simply Chartreuse felt and stitched them into place around the flowers.
I made a matching key ring using the Stitched Rectangles dies as the base. The main part uses two of the 3-1/4" x 2" rectangles.
And the small strip to hold on the ring is made from the smallest rectangle in the set.
I made my own mini notepad in perfect coordinating colors using basics from Erin's recent Make It Monday video HERE. I used Limeade Ice cardstock for my filler pages and Raspberry Fizz for the covers. The front cover was embroidered with the Sew Stylish Alphabet 2 to coordinate with the other items.
To cover the stitching on the back of the cover I lined it with the same Hawaiian Shores bitty dot paper I used on the spine.
Here is an overall look at all of the purse accessories I will be giving to Hannah, a combination of handmade and store-bought. Make-up bag, hand sanitizer, her favorite pencils, travel hand lotion, note pad, Lip Smackers and a key ring to add to the outside of her black and white polka dot purse. I think she will really enjoy recieving everything!
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Was there a particular project that really inspired you today? Are any of these projects bringing back memories of times spent in your own kitchen years ago? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, June 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our June Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
MAKE LEMONADE CARD
- STAMPS: Bowl of Sunshine, Ombre Builder (available June 15th)
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Bowl of Sunshine dies, Orange Zest Baker's Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
LADYBUG PURSE ENSEMBLE
- STAMPS: Wet Paint
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select white, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores Pattern Pack (bitty dot), Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack (stripes)
- FELT: Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Wet Paint Cuts die, Berry Basket II die, Seasonal Stitches: Ladybug and Summer Fruit, Sew Stylish Alphabet 2 die, Coin Purse dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Button Stacks, Orange Zest buttons, embroidery floss, white crochet thread, 6" black zipper, needle
- FINISHED SIZE: 7" x 2-1/2" (mini make-up bag), 3-1/4" x 2" (key chain), 5" square x 3" tall (berry basket), 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" (notebook)