It's all about babies today at Papertrey Ink! They're tiny little miracles that fill us with awe and wonder and they make for the most joyous of occasions to craft for! You're in for a treat as we show you yet another amazing collection of products, some of which will allow you to not only make cards but actual GIFTS for the new babies in your life!
Rattled is a sweet new mini baby set, complete with coordinating dies. The focal image of this set is a rattle, presented within a negative block image, as well as in pieces, which can be used to "color in" the rattle on the block image or on their own to create a stand alone rattle. Three sentiments are included, one as part of the negative block image. The small size is perfect for gift enclosures and pocket pages, in addition to elements on standard cards or scrapbook pages.
- Rattled will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Rattled contains a total of 7 images. The negative block image is just under 2 inches square and the circle, just over 3/4" in diameter. The "just for you" sentiment is a little over 1-1/4" wide and 1/4" tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. This collection includes a single die (2-1/4" x 2").
A menagerie of cute animal-faced diaper pins are all ready to greet baby and toast the new parents. Fresh new sentiments pair nicely with the images, which will look great with the diaper pin bottoms or stamped alone. Use one or use them all, these little fellas are just too cute to resist.
- Sweet Cheeks will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Sweet Cheeks contains a total of 16 images. The "Let the adventure..." sentiment measures approximately 1 3/4" x 1 1/4". The puppy face measures approximately 1" x 3/4". The elephant face measures approximately 1 1/4" x 3/4". The open pin measures approximately 3/4" x 1 1/4".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $6. This collection includes a single die (10 wired shapes). 4-1/4" x 2-5/8"
Hold onto your hats...errrr...booties! Erin Lincoln's next collection of stitching dies are going to take the crafting world by storm! Pair your favorite felt colors with these dies to create a variety of baby booties that can be embellished in so many adorable ways! Your gift of hand-made booties is sure to be the star of the show at the next baby shower you attend!
Here is a video going over the basic construction of the booties, full of lots of little tips from Erin that will make creating these a breeze!
- Baby Booties die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $14.
- Baby Booties die collection contains a total of 3 dies. 3-1/4" x 4-1/8" (A), 2-1/8" x 3-7/8" (B), 1-3/4" x 1/2" (C)
- The booties will fit a baby 3-5 months old.
Designed to coordinate with the Baby Booties dies, use these dies to dress up those little booties in a variety of popular shoe styles!
- Baby Booties: Details die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Baby Booties: Details die collection contains a set of 4 dies (2 wired shapes + 4 wired shapes + 5 wired shapes + 3 wired shapes). 1-3/8" x 2" (A), 2-1/2" x 3-7/8" (B), 3-1/8" x 3-1/4" (C), 4" x 1-1/2" (D)
Erin has put together a wonderful collection of videos showing you step-by-step how to use each of the bootie details dies. Just wait until you see how easy it is to customize these cuties!
Designed to coordinate with the Baby Booties dies, here is another set of dies that allow you to add even more darling details to your Baby Booties.
- Baby Bootie: Patches die collection will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Baby Bootie: Patches die collection contains a single die (4 wired shapes). 3-5/8" x 3".
We know you are just going to love this next addition to the Text Block die line-up by Lizzie Jones! Wonderful for any baby project, it is perfectly sized for Monthly Moments pockets, it could be used as a tag, impressed as a background on a card, turned into shaker elements, used on window cards and MORE! The sky's the limit!
- Text Block: Baby die will be available for purchase on May 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- Text Block: Baby die measures 2-7/8" x 3-7/8".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I decided to create a little ensemble that would be perfect as a little baby gift, complete with handmade booties and a coordinating card.
I just HAVE to start with the booties because the cuteness factor here just can't possibly wait one more second! The possibilities for customization, especially with the BRILLIANT detail dies that Erin has created, is just limitless! I created the main body of the bootie from Aqua Mist felt.
I used the fabulous fringe detail dies to add this Limeade Ice fringe. The leaves were cut from Simply Chartreuse felt, folded in half and stitched in place to either side of the fringe. Melon Berry felt was the perfect thing for the flower which I stitched in place along with a few yellow seed beads for the center.
Erin thought of every single thing, even the small reinforcement stitches at either end of the bootie "tongue" to prevent any tearing.
The back heel of the booties has a small strip you can add in a contrasting color. Little finishing details like this just make the project look so polished and sophisticated!
There are round patches you can add to the bottom of the booties for another punch of color.
To go along with the sweet booties I made a little "diaper" pocket to hold the gorgeous Text Block: Baby die-cut card.
You can download a free printable template for the diaper pocket below.
The card easily pulls out of the pocket for the recipient to read a thoughtful note you could add to the back.
The diaper pocket "leg openings" are accented with pleated strips of Melon Berry gingham paper.
The diaper pocket is also just the right size for the diaper pins included in the new Sweet Cheeks set!
I die-cut the Text Block: Baby from Aqua Mist cardstock and backed it with Limeade Ice cardstock.
I stitched a similar floral accent die-cut from felt to the upper corner, to coordinate the booties and the card.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you beyond excited to get crafting for the babies in your life after today's inspiration-filled post? Are those darling felt baby booties calling your name?! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, May 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our May Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
- STAMPS: Sweet Cheeks (available May 15th)
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Melon Berry Pattern Pack (gingham)
- OTHER: Sweet Cheeks dies, Text Block: Baby die, Heart-2-Heart #7 dies (leaves), Bigger Blooms die (flowers), yellow seed beads, crochet thread, embroidery floss
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 3-1/4"
FRINGED FLORAL BABY BOOTIES
- FELT: Melon Berry, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
- DIES: Baby Booties, Baby Bootie: Details, Baby Bootie: Patches
- OTHER: crochet thread, embroidery floss, yellow seed beads, Heart-2-Heart #7 dies (leaves), Bigger Blooms die (flowers)
- FINISHED SIZE: 3-5 months