There are stars in our eyes as we bring you projects from the entire team today! With stars as our focus, you’ll love the wide variety of projects and occasions you can create for using these fabulous new products!
This trendy stamp set is designed to coordinate with the Cover Plate: Stars die, giving you many options for mixing and matching the different patterns! The sentiments will tuck nicely into the blank space at the bottom of the die, making it easy to create quick, stylish cards that communicate exactly what you're feeling.
- Simply Stars will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Simply Stars contains a total of 18 images. Each star measures 7/8". "Wish upon a birthday star" measures 2-3/8" x 1/4". "If I had a star for every time you made me smile..." measures 3" x 1/2". "May you touch dragonflies & stars..." measures 3-1/4" x 1/4". The "starlight-star bright" sentiment block measures 7/8" x 3/8".
- A coordinating cover plate die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16. 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
My first card is SUPER simple and any level of stamper can enjoy making something like this! Just pick out seven colors and seven patterned stars from the Simple Stars stamp set. Coordinate one star with each color and start stmaping row by row!
I adhered each star in place using the Cover Plate: Stars as a guide and removing it when I was through. All those perfectly lined up stars just make me happy!
I love that an opening for the sentiment is already integrated into the Cover Plate: Stars die. I tucked one of the friendship quotes from Simple Stars into the designated area using True Black ink.
You could definitely re-create this card in a variety of different color schemes based on your recipient!
Now a little something to show you that the Simple Stars stamps are a grreat size to use even without the Cover Plate die.
I started by stamping Background Basics: Random Stripes using Ocean Tides, Canyon Clay, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry and Harvest Gold. I then used a wet paint brush to let the ink bleed together a bit and create a watercolored look.
After that dried, I added the stars in some of the same ink colors. I added a solid "shadow" stamp with the plain star image. They were stamped off once on scratch paper before adding them to the card to soften the color. The sentiment, also from Simple Stars, was stamped in Canyon Clay on a small piece of white cardstock. I used a silver paint pen to add small dots and frame the sentiment.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created! I asked each of them to create one feminine card and one masculine card, showcasing just how versatile this collection of products can be!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you already dreaming of all the starry projects you can whip up with these new products? Is there a particular project that really caught your eye and made your heart beat a little bit faster? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, April 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
- STAMPS: Simple Stars (available April 15th)
- INK: True Black, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Cover Plate: Stars die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT CARD
- STAMPS: Simple Stars, Background Basics: Random Stripes (available April 15th)
- INK: Ocean Tides, Canyon Clay, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry
- OTHER: Csilver paint pen, watercolor brush
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"