If you take a look around at all of the hot trends right now, ombre is definitely a reoccurring theme. Join me today as I show you how to use basic images, borders and sentiments in a stylized way to create beautiful overlapping ombre focal points!
Here are some still shots of the projects I highlight in the video...
- STAMPS: Stylish Sentiments Birthday
- INK: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Seeing Stars die, Prisma Glitter, corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 5-1/2"
- STAMPS: Tranquility Trilogy, Fancy Folk Art
- INK: Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Rustic White, Classic Kraft, Sweet Blush,
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5"
- STAMPS: Whale Wishes, Beyond Basic Borders, Polka Dot Basics
- INK: Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky
- OTHER: Whale Wishes die, 5/8" circle punch (EK Success), Baker's Twine, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
--A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and some form of overlapping ombre stamping.
--Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).--Add your project to our InLinkz list below.
--You will have until 7am, Monday, June 17th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. And you can enter as many times as you like.
--We will be tweeting and posting on our Facebook page every night (between 5-9pm EST) highlighting a Featured Project. These tweets/Facebook postings will just be a shout-out regarding projects that caught our eye.
--One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, June 17th, after 7am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THIS WEEK'S WINNER:
Congratulations to Luanne Ford for being randomly selected as this weeks winner! Please email Customer Service and provide the email address you would like your $25 gift certificate sent to! And a big thank you to everyone else who participated in this challenge. There were so many amazing entries! Enjoy the rest of your week!