There's just something a bit magical about a big roll of colorful tickets.....perhaps it's the paper that appeals to us so much or maybe it's the perforated edge just waiting to be torn. Whatever the draw, using tickets on crafty projects is something we've come to love. But it just got even better with these fresh new products that allow you to make your own darling tickets to suit any occasion in style!
Perfect for both layouts and cards, this new collection of tickets coordinates with the Big Ticket Basics border die. Many of the tickets have fill-in-the-blank options, allowing you to incorporate multiple colors into your designs. You will love the customization options, making this a wonderful set to keep on hand for nearly any occasion or theme.
- Big Ticket Basics will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Big Ticket Basics contains a total of 40 images. The "Sending", "You are...", and "Note to Remember" tickets each measure 2-1/4" x 1-1/4". The "Make Me Smile", "Hooray It's Your Day", and "You & Me" tickets each measure 2" x 1". "The Best Day Ever" block measures 2-1/8" x 1-1/4". The calendar measures 2-1/2" x 1". The script "You" measures 3/4" x 1/2". Each of the individual numbers measure 1/8" x 1/4". "All My Love" measures 1-1/4" x 1/8". "Memories Made Here" measures 1-3/8" x 1/8".
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $9. The die measures 1-1/2" x 8".
Just so that you have a visual reference, here is a comparison of the new Big Ticket Basics die, the previously released Just the Ticket die and Fillable Frames #1.
For my first project I thought I would create some ice cream scoops using the largest circle from Sketched Shapes in conjunction with the cone from Sweet As Can Be. I thought this would be the perfect companion for a festive looking ticket.
I stamped the cone first in Classic Kraft and followed up with a stack of sketched circles in a rainbow of colors. I brushed water over each of them with a watercolor brush. After allowing them to dry, I used a 2-way glue pen to add Prisma Glitter to each of the "scoops".
I die-cut a ticket from Classic Kraft cardstock using the new Big Ticket Basics die. I stamped the main image with VersaMark and heat embossed it with White Filigree Embossing Powder. I stamped a few of the other elements in color onto scrap paper and cut them out, layering them on top of the original images. I also die-cut a couple tiny stars from Aqua Mist cardstock using the Super Stars border.
The new Big Ticket Basics stamp set and die are perfect for layouts and other scrappy projects. Let me show you how I used them here.
I created to patterned strips to highlight y photo. The Melon Berry strip was stamped with the large circle from Sketched Shapes in Vintage Cream ink. The Harvest Gold strip was stamped with the banner strip from the same set at an angle to look like diagonal stripes.
I die-cut this frame using the Fabulous Frames die and stamped it with the coordinating image in Enchanted Evening ink. I adhered it at an angle onto my white card base. I then stamped the outline for the car from Enjoy the Ride in True Black. I added the solid filler layer in Simply Chartreuse. As a finishing touch, I used rhinestones on the headlights.
I die-cut the ticket from Simply Chartreuse cardstock and stamped the coordinating image in Enchanted Evening ink. I added the script "You" in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with White Filigree Embossing Powder. A strip of True Black cardstock was added to help balance out the layout of this card.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Cristina Kowalczyk.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! We had so much fun creating with the Big Ticket Basics products!! Are you excited to use these yourself? Was there a particular project or ticket image that stood out to you? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, April 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
- STAMPS: Big Ticket Basics, Sketched Shapes (available April 15th) Sweet As can Be
- INK: Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain, Limeade Ice, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist
- OTHER: Big Ticket Basics Border die, Prisma Glitter, White Filigree Embossing Powder, Super Star Border die, watercolor brush, 2-way glue pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 6-1/2"
BEST DAY EVER LAYOUT
- STAMPS: Big Ticket Basics, Sketched Shapes (available April 15th) Beautiful Butterflies, Shutterbug Special
- INK: Classic Kraft, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Vintage Cream
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry
- OTHER: Big Ticket Basics Border die, Perfect Gold & Interference Red Perfect Pearls (Ranger)
- FINISHED SIZE: 8-1/2" x 11"
YOU MAKE ME SMILE CARD
- STAMPS: Big Ticket Basics (available April 15th) Enjoy the Ride, Fabulous Frames
- INK: True Black, Simply chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
- OTHER: Big Ticket Basics Border die, rhinestones (KaiserCraft), White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"