Today, we bring you a mixed bag of amazing new products to inspire you.....from fun new items to help you get your party on to beautiful and uplifting text to even something to help make the creating of sympathy cards a little bit easier. With all of these new items to show you, we think there's just a little something for everyone!
Erin Lincoln has created a new set that allows you to celebrate in style and re-create the excitement of the popular "poppers" that are often given out as party favors. They're appropriate for ringing in the New Year, birthdays and so much more. You will love mixing and matching the different patterns, accents & sentiments within this set to create a popper for many occasions.
- Party Poppers will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Party Poppers contains a total of 22 images. The center portion of the poppers measures 1-1/2" x 7/8". An assembled popper measures 4" long and 7/8" tall. "Celebrate!" sentiment measures 1-1/2" x 1/4". "Happy New Year" sentiment measures 1-1/4" x 1/8".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. This collection includes a total of 4 dies. The measure 1-3/8" x 1/2" (A), 1-1/4" x 1" (B), 1-3/8" x 7/8" (C), 1-1/2" x 7/8" (D).
Erin Lincoln has also designed a coordinating Favor It Box 8 die which allows you to make full-size poppers to coordinate with your card or party theme!
- Favor It Box 8 will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $25.
- Favor It Box 8 contains a total of 2 dies. 3-3/8" x 6-1/4" (A), 3" x 6-1/4" (B)
- Assembled box measures 8-1/2" long and 1-1/2" tall. The center boxed portion where you actually put the small gifts measures approximately 4" long and 1-1/2" tall.
Heart-2-Heart #10 is the tenth set in a monthly series of adorable images, sentiments and coordinating dies by Melissa Bickford. Each set features a clean and simple design and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any stamp collection and put a smile on any recipients face!
- Heart-2-Heart #10 will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Heart-2-Heart #10 contains a total of 7 images. The large butterfly measures approximately 1-1/2” wide by 1-3/10” tall. The small butterfly measures approximately 1” wide by 9/10” tall. The large antennae measures approximately 1/2” wide by 1/2” tall. ‘Our thoughts and prayers are with you’ measures approximately 2-1/2” wide by 3/4” tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3. This collection includes a total of 2 dies.
Background Basics: Inspiration is a great set for creating your own inspirational backgrounds with Melissa Bickford's unique style. With many inspirational words and sayings within the backgrounds this is sure to be a set that will bring a special touch to all your paper crafting projects!
- Background Basics: Inspiration will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Background Basics: Inspiration contains a total of 4 images. The long background strips measure 5-1/2 inches long by 1-1/10 inches tall. The background blocks measure 1 inch wide by 1-1/2 inches tall.
- A coordinating impression plate will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16.
- Cover Plate: Circles will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Cover Plate: Circles measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For the card, I ended up pulling out the Movers & Shakers Spinners dies to transform the party popper image into a spinning, interactive focal point. To begin, I die-cut the straight spinner "track" from a block of white cardstock.
I then added these numbers in a rainbow of hues just above it. The clean & simple font used for the numbers in Countdown to Christmas were just what I needed! I overlapped the numbers slightly using a variety of colors: beginning with Pure Poppy and continuing with Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Charcoal Palette, and Soft Stone. I added the sentiment "You're Invited To:" from By Invitation in True Black, then added "New Year's Eve Party" from Party Poppers. To make the phrase complete, I added a letter "A" between the two using Simple Alphabet.
I die-cut the various pieces for the party popper focal point from white cardstock. The ends were stamped in ORange Zest, the center chevron rectangle in Pure Poppy. I added a strip of Summer Sunrise Pattern Pack (stripes) paper and a star cut from Simply Chartreuse cardstock using the Super Stars Border die. The look was completed with a small rhinestone in the center.
I die-cut the popper ends from Rustic White cardstock and stamped them with Hawaiian Shores ink. The "broken' center portion was die-cut with the Party Poppers dies as well, only from Summer Sunrise cardstock, stamped with Orange Zest. I used various stars from Super Stars to create an "explosion" look. Several different sizes of rhinestones add some dimension & sparkle.
Now for a little something appropriate for a teen boy! I pulled out the new Cover Plate: Circles die and played around with it. I ended up die-cutting the frame from True Black cardstock and adhering it to a white card base.
I die-cut the Cover Plate: Circles again from white cardstock and stamped just the circles to insert into the black frame. I used Boy Basics: Simple Circles and the circular video game button image from Boy Basics: Game On to stamp the circles. The colors I used were: Terracotta Tile, Ocean Tides, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, and Ripe Avocado.
For the card, I started with a Vintage Cream background block and I stamped it with the new Background Basics: Inspiration set using Fine Linen ink. I added flowers using Flower Fusion #7 using Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry & Aqua Mist.
For the focal point, I die-cut Vintage cream cardstock with the Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle die and stamped it with the leafy frame from Tag-its #3. I die-cut the Heart-2-Heart #10 butterfly from Vintage Cream cardstock as well, and stamped the coordinating image in Melon Berry with a few Berry Sorbet accents.
I used the larger butterfly from Heart-2-Heart #10 to top off the focal point, this time stamping it in Berry Sorbet. A bit of Berry Sorbet Satin ribbon was used to close-up both ends, finished with Melon Berry buttons.
Next up, a sunshine-y card perfect for brightening someones day. I used grass & flowers from the Honey Bees set to create the background for the butterfly. The flowers were stamped multiple times (without re-inking) to create a softer artistic look. I used Simply Chartreuse & Limeade Ice for the grass, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest & Terracotta Tile for the flowers.
There are all sorts of things you can add to your exploding popper images. Here I have pulled out a small chocolate kiss stamp from Friendship Jar Spring Fillers stamp set to combine with Party Poppers. The background of my card was embossed with the Cover Plate" Circles die.
I die-cut the ends of the popper from Silver Shimmer cardstock and stamped them with Charcoal Palette ink. The bows were die-cut from Hibiscus Burst cardstock and stamped with Raspberry Fizz. The broken center pieces are stamped with the striped block image also from Party Poppers.
The kisses are stamped with Noir Palette and colored with T4 & T6 Copic markers, the flags done with RV19. A bit of T1 was added around everything for shadows. Tiny rhinestones finish the top off each kiss. I stamped small hearts from Simple Valentine using Raspberry Fizz and finished the block off with a sentiment from the same set stamped in black. The Fillable Frames #10 die-cut was edges with a silver paint pen.
I stamped the block in Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, and Ripe Avocado, overlapping each one slightly. I then heat embossed the sentiment with Filigree White Embossing powder across the the background area. So easy! The white block was then adhered to a Smokey Shadow card base.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! Are your wheels turning with party favors you could whip up or festive cards you could create to usher in the new year? Hopefully we've sparked a bit of your creativity with today's projects and new product introductions! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, November 11 to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Betsy Veldman is showcasing Party Poppers and the Favor It Box 8.
Danielle Flanders is sharing more with Heart-2-Heart #10 and Background Basics: Inspiration.
Cristina Kowalczyk is featuring the Cover Plate: Circles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
- STAMPS: Party Poppers (available November 15th) Countdown to Christmas, By Invitation
- INK: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Charcoal Palette, Soft Stone, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Summer Sunrise Pattern Pack (stripes)
- OTHER: Party Poppers dies, Favor It Box 8 dies, Movers & Shakers: Spinners dies, Super Stars border die, rhinestone (KaiserCraft), Pure Poppy Grosgrain ribbon
- FINISHED SIZE: 8" x 4" (card), 8-1/2" x 1-1/2" (popper box)
CELEBRATE POPPER CARD
- STAMPS: Party Poppers (available November 15th) Super Stars
- INK: Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, True Black
- PAPER: Rustic White, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Party Poppers dies, rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
GAME ON CARD
- STAMPS: Boy Basics: Game On, Boy Basics: Simple Circles
- INK: Terracotta Tile, Ripe Avocado, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, True Black
- OTHER: Cover Plate: Circles die, Half & Half die, 1/4" circle punch (EK Success)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
MAKE A WISH BUTTERFLY ENSEMBLE
- STAMPS: Heart-2-Heart #10, Background Basics: Inspiration (available November 15th) Tag-its #10, Tag-its #3, Flower Fusion #7
- INK: Fine Linen, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Aqua Mist Pattern Pack (bitty dots)
- OTHER: Heart-2-Heart #10 dies, Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle die, Favor It Box 8 dies, Berry Sorbet Satin ribbon, Melon Berry Buttons, twine, R05 Copic Marker
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (card), 8-1/2" x 1-1/2" (popper box)
WITH SYMPATHY CARD
- STAMPS: Heart-2-Heart #10 (available November 15th) Honey Bees
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold
- OTHER: Heart-2-Heart #10 die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
HUGS & KISSES CARD
- STAMPS: Party Poppers (available November 15th) Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Simple Valentine
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, Charcoal Palette, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Silver Shimmer, Pink Shimmer
- OTHER: Cover Plate: Circles die, Fillable Frames #10 die, Party Popper dies, Copic Markers (T6, T4, T1, RV19), rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
JUST A NOTE CARD
- STAMPS: Party Poppers, Think Big Favorites #22 (available November 15th)
- INK: Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow
- OTHER: Filigree White Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 6-1/2" x 4"