Frame images and sentiments are two items that are staples in most paper-crafters' arsenals and we're excited to bring you a few more options in that department today! And not only that, we've got a little something to share that's sure to help you feel better when you're a bit under the weather. Comfort food at it's best, soup and ice cream are just what the doctor ordered!
Heather Nichols has done it again with this versatile & stylish addition to the Framed Out collection. This is the tenth in series of frames that coordinate with a center cut out frame die cut. The center cut out can also be used with a coordinating image included in the set. Use the frames by themselves or combine both as well as the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Framed Out #10 features a rectangular frame with a pretty floral pattern and oval center piece. Build your collection and build the possibilities!
- Framed Out #10 will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Framed Out #10 contains a total of 6 images. The large rectangular frame is 2 3/8” wide and is 1 1/2” tall. The small oval frame image is just under 1” tall and just under 1 1/2” wide. The “missing you today” sentiment is just over 1 1/8” wide and just over 3/8” tall.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3.
This set is a sentiment collection designed by Heather Nichols that is inspired by vintage subway signs. Many commonly used sentiments are included in each block with coordinating sentiments and words. Perfect as a focal point of your card projects or even for the inside, this will become a basic sentiment set that you will reach for again and again.
- Sentiment Signs will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Sentiment Signs contains a total of 6 images. All of the sentiment blocks measure very close to just under 2 1/2” tall and just under 1 1/2” wide.
Lexi Daly has created a new set that has just what the doctor ordered - ice cream and soup! This set includes a pint of ice cream and a can of soup, along with a spoon and bowl, served up with several sentiment options in two complementary fonts. Comfort Food is a must for creating delicious get well and feel better cards.
- Comfort Food will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Comfort Food contains a total of 11 images. The "just what the doctor ordered" sentiment measures about 1-1/4 inches wide and 1/3 inch tall. The "feel better" sentiment is slightly bigger than 1-1/3 inches wide and 1/3 inch tall. The ice cream is about 1-1/4 inch wide and 1-1/2 inches tall. And the bowl is a little smaller than 1-1/5 inches wide and 1 inch tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $5. This collection includes a single die (4 wired shapes). The die measures 4-3/8" x 1-7/8".
We're thrilled to be bringing you the next addition to the Tag Sale die family! Tag Sale #7 is a tag with a slightly vintage flair that can be layered as if with pre-positioned "photo corners" for maximum style and detail!
- Tag Sale #7 die collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $12.
- Tag Sale #7 contains a total of 3 dies. They meaure 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" (A), 2-7/8" x 1-7/8" (B), 2-1/2" x 1-5/8" (C).
Soft Stone Pattern Pack (36 sheets, 6 sheets each of 6 patterns): $12
- Soft Stone Polka Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Soft Stone Bitty Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Soft Stone Damask Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Soft Stone Leaves Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Soft Stone Gingham Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Soft Stone Stripes Singles (18 sheets): $6
Sweet Blush Pattern Pack (36 sheets, 6 sheets each of 6 patterns): $12
- Sweet Blush Polka Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Sweet Blush Bitty Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Sweet Blush Damask Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Sweet Blush Leaves Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Sweet Blush Gingham Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Sweet Blush Stripes Singles (18 sheets): $6
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
My first project today is a bright & bold thank you card using the FABULOUS Sentiment Signs set. I love the design of these sentiments so much and know they will be making their way onto many of my projects!
I created flower clusters at each corner of the card. The leaves are from Blooming Button Bits, stamped onto Simply Chartreuse cardstock with Ripe Avocado ink. The mums are from Garden of Life, stamped onto Pure Poppy cardstock with VersaMark & heat embossed with Clear Filigree Embossing Powder. The other flower is from Flower Fusion #10, stamped with Orange Zest & Canyon Clay inks onto Summer Sunrise cardstock. The berry trio was die-cut with the Holly Jolly die from Aqua Mist cardstock and the berries were added in Hawaiian Shores ink using a small dot from Garden of Life.
I started with a block of Smokey Shadow cardstock and stamped it with the "25-cents" border from Button Boutique. I then added the feel better sentiment from the new Think Big Favorites #22 with VersaMark, heat embossed with Black Filigree Embossing powder. I love the contrast of the "matte" border and "shiny" sentiment.
For the adorable can of soup, I heat embossed the whole image onto white cardstock using Black Filigree Embossing Powder. I then stamped and heat embossed it a second time, only with Clear Embossing Powder onto Pure Poppy cardstock and cut out the bottom portion of the can. I then pieced the two parts together.
I used the new Tag Sale #7 dies to create the focal point. All of the layering possibilities with these is just amazing! I die-cut the main tag from Classic Kraft, the frame layer from Dark Chocolate and the center rectangle from Vintage cream. Note how the Vintage Cream block just slides into the four "photo corners" of the frame. I'm totally in love with this feature! I stamped the focal point using the bowl & stamp images from Comfort Food in Charcoal Palette. I then inked just the center portion of one of the Sentiment Signs in Dark Chocolate to add on top of the bowl. I finished the collage with the spoon image from Comfort Food.
On the Canyon Clay background, I added a few cable strips from a new stamp set being introduced a bit later this week. These were stamped with Canyon Clay ink. The tag is grounded with a bit of Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine.
I decided to dig out one of my old favorites, Lace Bouquet, to pair it up with the dainty, delicate pattern found in this month's Framed Out #10 set.
I die-cut the new Fillable frames #10 die from white cardstock and stamped it with the coordinating image using Winter Wisteria ink. Underneath this I layered Spring Rain cardstock, where I stamped the oval frame from the set in Blueberry Sky and the sentiment was heat embossed with White Filigree Embossing Powder. A layer of Blueberry Sky cardstock was added at the bottom of the layers and pinked on two sides.
For my last project today, I thought I would make an invitation for drinks using another of the great sentiments from Sentiment Signs. I heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Filigree Embossing Powder.
Note the very bottom of the stacked sentiments. The last line of the stamp included in Sentiment Signs reads "Please Come". I was able to add "For Drinks" using words found in Table Service and they really integrate beautifully.
At the top of the Ripe Avocado block, I added some stamped flourishes from Table service, again heat embossed in gold. I also added some pattern using A Little Argyle in Ripe Avocado ink. The wine glass was die-cut using the Table Service die with vintage book print reinforced with cardstock. I stamped it with the "wine" included int he Table Service stamp set.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! With some great new basics being introduced as well as some fun new must-haves, is your wish list growing by the minute?! What's topping the list for you so far? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, November 12th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Heather Nichols is showcasing Framed Out #10 and Sentiment Signs.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
- STAMPS: Sentiment Signs (available November 15th) Blooming Button Bits, Flower Fusion #10, Garden of Life
- INK: Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Hawaiian Shores, Ripe Avocado, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
- OTHER: Holly Jolly die, Clear & Black Filigree Embossing Powders
- FINISHED SIZE: 7-1/2" x 4"
FEEL BETTER SOON CARD
- STAMPS: Comfort Food, Think Big Favorites #22 (available November 15th) Button Boutique
- INK: VersaMark, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Soft Stone PAttern Pack (polka dots)
- OTHER: Clear & Black Filigree Embossing Powders, 5/8" Circle Punch (EK Success), Pure Poppy Bakers Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
HAPPY HEALING CARD
- STAMPS: Comfort Food, Sentiment Signs, Knit Bits (available November 15th)
- INK: Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay
- OTHER: Tag Sale #7 dies, Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
LACE FLOWERS CARD
- STAMPS: Framed Out #10 (available November 15th) Lace Bouquet
- INK: Spring Rain, Winter Wisteria, Blueberry Sky, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky
- OTHER: Framed Out #10 die, pinking shears
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- STAMPS: Sentiment Signs (available November 15th) Table Service, A Little Argyle
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, VersaMark
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, vintage book print from old book
- OTHER: Table Service die, Gold Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"