With holiday parties just around the corner, we've got the perfect packaging options for darling little hostess gifts, teacher gifts and more. And the best part is, today's packaging product introductions will carry you well thru the holiday season and the rest of the year too! Think party favors, baby shower treats (and decor!) and much, much more.
A little set perfect for creating tags to add to party favors, the tag images are neutral enough that they can be used for any type of party, no matter the theme. They are also versatile enough to be used as focal points on cards when paired with a variety of sentiments from other previously released sets. The tags coordinate with the Limitless Labels 2.25" Oval dies and Fillable Frames #7 die, making it quick & easy to cut them out if you wish. These shapes layer beautifully with almost all of the Tag Sale dies as well.
- Do Me A Favor Tags will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Do Me A Favor Tags contains a total of 14 images. The two oval tags measure 2-1/4" x 1-1/2". The rectangular tag measures 2-3/8" x1-1/2". The "thank you for helping us celebrate" sentiment measures 7/8" x 3/8". The "Thank you for celebrating with us" sentiment measures 7/8" x 3/8". The "Thank you for coming" sentiment measures 3/4" x 1/4".
Heather Nichols has done it again with her next installment of the Framed Out Collection. This is the eighth in series of frames that coordinate with a center cut out frame die cut. The center cut out can also be used with a coordinating image included in the set. Use the frames by themselves or combine both as well as the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Framed Out #8 features an oval frame with holiday flair, which also coordinates with the Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval die collection. Build your collection and build the possibilities!
- Framed Out #8 will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Framed Out #8 contains a total of 8 images. The larger frame measures just under 2 1/2” wide and just over 1 5/8” tall. The smaller frame is just over 1 1/2” wide and just over 1” tall. The “sending holiday joy” sentiment is just under 1” wide and just under 1/2” tall.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3.
Today, we're bringing you a new die concept that will hold many possibilities. Simply prepare two 11" squares of tissue paper fold them into half twice to form 5-1/2" squares, then cut them with the die. When you open them up, you have a large 11" circle with a beautiful decorative "petal" edge. You can then gather the tissue up as a bundle around small treats or gifts. Tied with ribbon & a pretty tag, these will make an inexpensive way to package party favors and other goodies.
- Tissue Paper Favors #1 die will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Tissue Paper Favors #1 die measures 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".
We're also bringing you a classic pillow box design from Lizzie Jones that can be used in dozens of ways from party favors to quick wraps for small gifts. This die comes just in time for packaging all sorts of treats this holiday season. And the best part? It is sized specifically to fit a gift card, so add this to your list of products you can use to wrap those!
- Essential Pillow Box die will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $22.
- Essential Pillow Box die measures 5-1/4" x 6" (finished box 4" x 2-1/2").
Last, but certainly not least, I have a new color to officially introduce.
Limeade Ice is a bright yellow-green that fills in the gap perfectly between Spring Moss & Simply Chartreuse. Unfortunately my package containing buttons did not arrive in time so they are not included in the photo above, but they will be available for sale tomorrow night. Here is a list of items that will go up for sale for the release of Limeade Ice:
- full-size ink pads, ink cubes & ink refills
- all 6 ribbons
First, to kick things off I have a little video for you that shows you how to use the new Tissue Paper Favors #1 die to create a basic gathered favor. This really helps to explain everything step by step.
Here are some quick and easy projects I made using the new die.
This favor holds our smallest hinged tin filled with sweets, perfect as a little favor for a birthday party or shower. I wrapped it in pink tissue paper circles that had been cut with the Tissue Paper Favors die, tied with Simply Chartreuse Satin Ribbon.
This was layered with a die-cut Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval label that was cut from Hibiscus Burst cardstock and stamped with one of the fabulous images from Do Me a Favor Tags in Raspberry Fizz. I heat embossed the sentiment with White Filigree Embossing Powder.
The tag was created by die-cutting Tag Sale #2 from Spring Rain cardstock. I stamped it with Happy Arlequin in Blueberry Sky and added dots of silver between the diamonds with a silver paint pen. The center label was die-cut with the Limitless Labels 2.25" Oval die and stamped with another image from Do Me a Favor Tags in Aqua Mist. I added the word "Joy" from Peace, Love & Joy in Blueberry Sky on top of that. Two small rhinestones flank either side of the word.
There is a second smaller tag attached to this favor, this one cut with the rectangular die from the Fabulous Frames collection using Blueberry Sky cardstock. I stamped the label image from 2011 Holiday Tags in Blueberry Sky onto Aqua Mist cardstock and trimmed it out. After adhering it to the tag, I drew a frame around the label using a silver paint pen.
For my next project, I thought I would show you how you can use the new Tissue Paper Favors #1 die on a card as well. I cut 5-1/2" squares of several patterned papers and cut them with the new die. I then stacked them on top of one another and cut them into wedges with a craft knife and ruler. It was so easy because I just had to line the ruler up with the center point of the square and in between two of the petals. I adhered several of them onto my card front in a a nice mix of patterns in the upper corner.
Here's what I did. After die-cut the pillow box and stamping the polka dots, I cut a slit in the center fold of the box. I then die-cut a handle using the Favor It #4 Box die, from Simply Chartreuse cardstock.
I die-cut a few layers of coaster board and cardstock with the new Framed Out #8 die. I stamped the outer frame with Framed Out #8 using Pure Poppy ink, the interior frame in Limeade Ice. I added the sentiment in Simply Chartreuse. The flag extending under the frame was created by layering Simply Chartreuse & Limeade Ice cardstocks. I stamped the sentiment (from Tea for Two) in VersaMark & heat embossed it with White Filigree Embossing Powder. I also added a spoon from Table Service underneath that in Simply Chartreuse ink.
I accented the handle with a few springs of holly (Holly Jolly die) die-cut from Limeade Ice cardstock and stamped with Bitty Background Blocks in Simply Chartreuse. They were finished off with a Pure Poppy button & twine.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Cristina Kowalczyk.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! We've certainly provided many ideas for quick favors and wraps....did one project or another stand out to you as something you could see yourself using this holiday season? Do you have a party, shower or other event coming up, that these new products will be perfect for? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, September 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our September Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Tiffany Pastor.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
- STAMPS: Do Me a Favor Tags (available September 15th)
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse Pattern Pack (stripes)
- OTHER: Tissue Paper Favors #1 die, Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval dies, Tag Sale #5 die, Simply Chartreuse Satin Ribbon, White Filigree Embossing Powder, pink tissue paper
- FINISHED SIZE: 3-1/2" tall, 4" wide (favor), 3-3/4" x 2" (tag)
CHRISTMAS JOY GIFT WRAP
- STAMPS: Do Me a Favor Tags, Happy Harlequin, Peace, Love & Joy (available September 15th) 2011 Holiday Tags
- INK: Aqua Mist, Blueberry Sky, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky
- OTHER: Tissue Paper Favors #1 die, Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval die, Tag Sale #2 die, Fabulous Frames (rounded rectangle) die, rhinestones, KaiserCraft), silver paint pen (Marvy), Fresh Snow Grosgrain Ribbon, Baker's Twine
- FINISHED SIZE:
- STAMPS: Counting My Blessings
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Pattern Packs (Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist)
- OTHER: Tissue Paper Favors #1 die, Counting My Blessings die.
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 7"
COCOA MUG BOX
- STAMPS: Framed Out #8 (available September 15th) Tea For Two (sentiment), Table Service (spoon), Bitty Background Blocks (holly dots)
- INK: Fresh Snow, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Essential Pillow Box die, Favor It Box #4 die, Framed Out #8 die, Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval die, Holly Jolly die, Pure Poppy button, Pure Poppy Baker's Twine, White Filigree Embossing Powder, Coasters
- FINISHED SIZE: