Today is the day that official pre-ordering begins for the Stamp-a-faire items we described in THIS recent post!
to access the pre-order page.
Don't forget, the pre-order option for the Stamp-a-faire Tote Collection and the Add-on Kit will only be open from 9am EST May 1st through 11pm EST May 4th. This pre-order period will be your ONLY opportunity to guarantee yourself these kits. A limited supply of will also be made available for immediate sale on May 31st and will only be available while supplies last.
Also, each customer that places a pre-order during this limited time period will be automatically entered in a drawing for a BIG giveaway!
*$200 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate*
We will be awarding one randomly selected pre-order customer a $200 PTI gift certificate to spend however they choose! So be sure to get your pre-order in before the deadline of Friday, May 4th at 11pm EST! The winner will be announced here on my blog before noon EST, Saturday May 5th.
- Exclusive Stamp-a-faire Recycled Cotton Canvas Tote with a zipper closure. Measures 14" high x 17" wide and 5-1/2" deep. The interior features a zippered pocket, mesh water bottle holder and key fob.
- Quality 0.6L Stainless Steel Water Bottle featuring the SAF 2012 Logo.
- Official Stamp-a-faire Lanyard & Name Badge holder
- Special Stamp-a-faire issued Recycled Pen & Pencil set with sharpener & case (perfect for taking notes, sketching ideas, etc...) Contains two wooden pencils, two pens made from recycled materials, a wooden sharpener and a special recycled cardboard container to store them.
- Set of SEVEN 2" Stamp-a-faire 2012 exclusive embroidered badges
- Exclusive Stamp-a-faire stamp set, Natural Beauties ($15 value). Please note: this stamp set will be available for free on Stamp-a-faire day (July 21st, 2012) to all customers who make a qualifying purchase of $100 or more between 7am EST and 11:30pm EST, limit one per customer. Also note that project samples created with Natural Beauties will be shared throughout Stamp-a-faire day.
- Yet-to-be released Beautiful Beads die & paper pad ($16 value). Please note: these items will be released for sale to the general public in September.
- Make & Take Kit ($3 value). The make & take kit contains a few basic supplies needed for very specific challenges that will be given during the event. The kit includes: 4 sheets Stamper's Select White cardstock, 2 sheets Hawaiian Shores cardstock, 2 sheets Aqua Mist cardstock, 2 sheets Simply Chartreuse cardstock, 2 sheets Raspberry Fizz cardstock, 2 sheets Vellum cardstock, 12" Hawaiian Shores Bitty dot Ribbon and 3 Simply Chartreuse Buttons.
The Stamp-a-faire Tote Collection has a retail value of $100 and is available for pre-order for $80 and free shipping within the U.S. For International customers, this pre-order item will weigh 3 lbs. and standard shipping rates will be applied.
This Stamp-a-faire Add-on Supply Kit includes...
- single Half & Half die with point
- Berry Basket die
- Edgers #4 die collectiom
- Fillable Frames #10 die
- Double-Ended Banner die collection
- Card Base-ics #2 die
- A2 Envelope Liner die
- Library Pocket die
- Library Card Tag die
- Tabbed Mini Book Page die
- Mini Tab die
ONE COMPLETE COLOR COLLECTION (color of our choice)
- 12-sheet Pack of Cardstock
- Pattern Pack
- 5 yrds. Grosgrain Ribbon
- 5 yrds. Bitty Dot Ribbon
- 5 yrds. Twill Ribbon
- 5 yrds. Stitched Ribbon
- 5 yrds. Satin Ribbon
- 5 yrds. Swiss Dot Ribbon
- 1 roll of felt
- 1 bag of buttons
- (1) White Notecard Set (20 scored A2 notecards & 20 A2 envelopes)
- (5) Rustic White A2 Envelopes
- (1) Brown Lunch Bag
- (3) Binder Rings
- (2) Large Glassine Bags
- (1) Nugget Tin
- (1) Paper Basics Clear Card Box
- (1) spool Rustic Jute Button Twine
- (2) sheets Clear Cardstock
THIS ADD-ON KIT does not include the Stamp-a-faire Tote Collection. That is still sold separately.
The Add-on Supply Kit has a value of $205 and is offered at the discounted price of $195, with free shipping within the United States. For International customers, this pre-order item will weigh 4 lbs. and standard shipping rates will be applied.
Happy shopping and we look forward to providing you with this amazing stamping event!