It's Day 7 of our anniversary celebration, and today I'm happy to show you some fantastic new introductions. There are two new series for this year that are sure to please, and a set that will shed a little light on your cardmaking.
Heather Nichols is the queen of anything that pertains to frames and she has designed an amazing monthly series for this year that will provide you with all new frame options and versatility. The Framed Out #1 stamp set is the first in a series of frames that coordinate with a center cut-out frame die cut. The center cut-out can also be used with a coordinating image included in the set. Use the frames by themselves or combine both as well as the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Build your collection and build the possibilities.
- Framed Out #1 will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.The larger frame image measures 1-5/8" square.
- The smaller frame image measures just under 1-1/4" square. The birthday sentiment measures 7/8" wide and is just under 3/4" in height.
- A coordinating die will be available for purchase separately, retailing for $3. The die cuts a larger frame with an opening, allowing the center of the die-cut cardstock to be left in or removed to be used separately.
Melissa Bickford has done it again with her new monthly series that is kicking off this release. Each installment with have a unique theme with hearts incorporated into the design. Heart-2-Heart #1 is the first set in a monthly series of adorable images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features a clean and simple design and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. It's a super fun series that will be a welcomed addition to any stamp collection and put a smile on any recipient's face.
- Heart-2-Heart #1 will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.The cup image measures 1" x 1-2/5". The three cup centers measure 4/5" x 1/2". 'Let's get together' measures 1-3/4" x 3/10". 'for coffee' measures 1" x 2/5".
- A coordinating die will be available for purchase separately, retailing for $3. The die coordinates with the cup image from the set.
Melissa Bickfor has also designed Lighten Up, a fresh and fun 14 piece stamp set featuring a combination of lamp stands, outlined and patterned lamp shades and quirky little sentiments. The options for mixing and matching these images are endless. The coordinating dies will make stamping fast and easy and give you a perfect image each time you use them. The cards and projects made with this set are sure to brighten anyone's day! Lighten Up sentiments (available separately) offer six additional sentiments to use along with your stamp images. With a $5 price tag and a fun font combination, this additions set will be perfect for a variety of occasions.
- Lighten Up and Lighten Up sentiments will be available for sale on February 15th.
- Lighten Up will retail for $15. Lighten Up Additions will retail for $5.
- The tall lamp stand image measures 1/2" x 2-1/4". The patterned lamp stand measures 3/" x 1-1/4". The rectangular lamp shades measure 4/5" x 7/10" each. The flared lamp shades measure 1-1/10" x 3/4". 'Thanks for brightening my day' measures 1-3/4" x 1/2". From the Additions set, 'Wishing I could lighten your load' measures 1-3/5" x 1/2". 'Choose to shine' measures 1-1/2" x 1/4".
- A coordinating die will also be available separately, retailing for $$4. The die will cut out shapes to coordinate with all of the lamp bases & shades in the set.
Now that we've gone over all the details, on to the fun stuff - the projects! Here's what I've created today.
First up, a bright & bold card that uses the amazing new Framed Out #1 set. Heather really has a knack for designing a lot of interesting elements into her little $5 sets and this one is no exception!
I stamped Summer Sunrise cardstock with A Little Argyle using Orange Zest ink. I stamped Pure Poppy cardstock with Star Prints using Pure Poppy ink. The two sheets were trimmed down into smaller strips with one corner rounded. They were adhered to the card cover at slightly varying heights.
I die-cut the Framed Out #1 die from Stamper's Select White cardstock. I stamped the die-cut frame (exterior frame only) with Simply Chartreuse ink using the coordinating polka dot frame image. I then stamped the smaller frame on a scrap of white cardstock in Hawaiian Shores, adding the sentiment in True Black. I then positioned the polka-dot frame in place and adhered it, trimming around the edge to make it the same size as the frame.
I stamped the cup in Noir Palette ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used a colorless blender to add the polka dot pattern. The tea bag image from Tea for Two Additions is the perfect scale to be used with this new cup from Heart-2-Heart. I also added the herbal tea medallion slightly on top of the cup image using Scarlet Jewel ink.
I die-cut the Mat Stack 3 die from Aqua Mist cardstock followed by the Layerz Mat Stack 3 die with white cardstock. I cut the Aqua Mist piece at an angle then adhered the mats in place trimming them up where necessary. I adhered the two halves apart to leave room for the sentiment to be added. I added the sentiment from Script Sentiments with VersaMark ink & White Filigree Embossing Powder.
The "it's you day to shine" sentiment is from the little Lighten Up Additions and the perfect thing to pair up with the "Believe in yourself" sentiment used previously. Melon Berry cardstock is adhered to the front of a white card base to serve as a mat layer.
I die-cut three cups from white cardstock, stamped the cup outlines in black, and stamped the bands in a variety of different colors (Enchanted Evening, Simply Chatresues, & Canyon Clay). These were adhered onto vintage book print.
Thank you for joining us today. I hope that you have enjoyed the projects I created using these new and amazing products. We would like to offer you the opportunity to win all of this and more! Here's how!
In honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday and Melissa Bickford's new Heart-2-Heart stamp series, your challenge today is to create a project that incorporates hearts into it's design. They can be stamped hearts, die-cut hearts, felt hearts, glittered hearts, a heart border, or even hear shaped card base. Want to be inspired even further? Do a search on Pinterest or Google for hearts!
1. Create a new project that somehow incorporates hearts into the design.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey project.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list :::::>HERE<:::::
5. You may create as many projects as you like for the challenge, but each project should have a separate link.
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Let us know what you think of the two new monthly series we introduced today and all of the other new products! Only one comment per person please. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am EST, Sunday February 12th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
- Top 5 Heart Product: Heart Prints stamp set
- Top 5 Heart Product: Heart Prints dies
- Top 5 Heart Product: Heart Border die
- Top 5 Heart Product: Love Lives Here stamp set
- Top 5 Heart Product: Love Lives Here stamp die collection
- Heart-2-Heart #1 stamp set
- Heart-2-Heart #1 die
- Framed Out #1 stamp set
- Framed Out #1 die
- Lighten Up stamp set
- Lighten Up die
- Lighten Up Sentiments stamp set
Thank you so much for joining us today for the festivities! We look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow! And best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon-Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Tiffany Pastor.
- STAMPS: Framed Out #1 (available February 15th) A Little Argyle, Star Prints
- INK: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Framed Out #1 die, rhinestone (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
FEEL BETTER BLEND CARD
- STAMPS: Heart-2-Heart #1 (available February 15th) Tea for Two, Tea for Two Additions, Stitches & Swirls, A Little Argyle
- INK: Scarlet Jewel, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Scarlet Jewel Copic Trio, T1 & Colorless Blender Copics, Scarlet Jewel buttons, Cream Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 3-7/8"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU CARD
- STAMPS: Framed Out #1, Background Basics: Medallions (available February 15th) Background Basics: Houndstooth
- INK: Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Raspberry Fizz, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Framed Out #1 die, Smokey Shadow button, embroidery floss (DMC)
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- STAMPS: Lighten Up, Lighten Up Sentiments (available February 15th) Script Sentiments
- INK: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
- OTHER: Lighten Up die, Mat Stack 3 die, Layerz Mat Stack 3 die, Spring Moss buttons, cream twine, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
COFFEE TOGETHER CARD
- STAMPS: Heart-2-Heart #1 (available February 15th)
- INK: True Black, Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse, Canyon Clay, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Canyon Clay, Classic Kraft, vintage book print from old book
- OTHER: Heart-2-Heart #1 die, Enchanted Evening button, Simply Chartreuse button, Canyon Clay button, T1 Copic marker, cream twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"