Our 5th Anniversary celebration is half-way done, and what fun it's been so far! We have loved hearing about your favorites - and enjoy matching them up with our own. Now onto the introductions. There is something for everyone this month and we think you'll love them as much as we do!
The Frilly Flowers die collection makes creating unique, stunning flowers a snap. Designed to coordinate with the Frilly Flowers stamp collection, I'm sure it will be one that you turn to time & again.
- Frilly Flowers Die Collection will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $ 22.
- The die collection consists of 4 dies. The largest flower on A measures 3-1/16" wide x 2-5/8"high. The smallest flower on A measures 1-3/4" wide x 1-9/16" high. The flower in B measures 3-11/16" wide x 3-1/8" high. The larger flower on C measures 2-3/8" wide x 2-1/4" high. The largest leaf in D measures 2" wide x 1-1/2" high.
Tiffany Pastor has created the Frilly Flowers stamp set and taken a crafter's love for flowers to a whole new level. These jumbo-sized flowers can be used on cards, scrapbooking papges, home décor, or other craft projects. Combined with the coordinating die set, this stamp set can be used to create trendy accessories for girls of all ages. The design in each image can be used to create vintage or modern looks.
- Frilly Flowers will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- It contains 9 images.
- The largest flower measures 3-1/2" high by 3-1/4" wide. The largest leaf measures 1-3/4" wide by 1-1/4" tall.
The Think Big Favorites series has proven to be a customer favorite, and we're proud to continue it. This is the thirteenth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This thirteenth edition stems from the popular set 2011 Birthday Tags. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
- Think Big Favorites #13 will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- It contains 3 images.
- This set comes on a single 3" x 4" acetate sheet. "Happy birthday" measures 3-1/4" x 7/8". "Celebrate" measure 3-1/4" x 5/8". "Make a wish" measures 3-1/4" x 5/8".
Global Greetings is Lizzie Jones' first offering with Papertrey Ink - and what a first offering it is! You'll be able to say Bonjour to your French friends, Hallo to your Dutch and German friends, Hola! to your Spanish and Latin friends, as well as Ciao to your Italian friends with this series of five sentiment sets. With the Global Greetings series, you'll have birthday, baby, congratulations, hello and thank you cards covered. The clean, modern fonts coordinate with previously release Papertrey imagery and lend themselves to a variety of styles. Increase the versatility of the series by using the sets with the English sentiment sets to create backgrounds and focal points with international flair!
- The Global Greetings Collection will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5 for each set; there are 5 sets total.
- Each set contains 9 or 10 images.
- Dutch Measurement Reference: The single-line "Welkom, kleine baby" image measures 2-3/4" long and just under 1/2" tall. The "Dank U" image measures 3/4" long and just over 1/2" tall. French Measurement Reference: The two-line "Joyeux Anniversaire" image measures just over 2-1/4" long and just under 1/2" tall. The "Merci" image measures just over 3/4" long and just under 1/4" tall. German Measurement Reference: The "Alles Gute Zum Geburtstag" image measures 2-1/4" long and 1/2" tall. The "Hallo" image measures 3/4" long and just over 1/4" tall. Italian Measurement Reference: The script "Buon Compleanno" image measures 2-1/2" long and just under 1/2" tall. The "Auguri" image measures 1" long and just over 1/4" tall. Spanish Measurement Reference: The "Muchas Gracias!" image measures just over 2-1/4" long and 1/4" tall. The block print "¡Hola!" image measures 1" long and just under 1/4" tall.
Background Basics: Medallions is a two-part background building set that allows you to combine layers of color and pattern for stunning results. You will love having the ability to also use the pattern strips individually, if desired. The smaller blocks feature a scaled down version of hte patterns, allowing you to quickly apply the look to smaller die-cuts and other details. We are now offering new background stamp dimensions, with each strip measuring 5-3/4" long. The strips also have an extra wide base so it's easier to line everything up! The set includes two mini blocks, as well - they're perfect for adding patterns to smaller areas or die cuts. The pattern on the blocks is a scaled-down version of what is on the strips.
- Background Basics: Medallions will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- It contains 4 images.
- This set comes on a single 4"x8" acetate sheet (all-new size). The large background strips measure 5-3/4" x 1-1/8". The smaller blocks measure 1-3/8" x 7/8".
The final introduction for today is the newest felt color to our fantastic 100% wool felt collection. This month's addition is Spring Moss. Spring Moss holds a special place in my heart because it was one of the first color introductions we made during our first anniversary celebration. I think you'll agree that it is a great addition to the collection!
Now that all the introductions have been made for today, let's get right to the projects!
For my first project today I paired up several of the new additions we are introducing today.
The beautiful background was created with the new Background Basics: Medallions set. I am just totally smitten with the results you can get with this two-step process. I stamped the larger circle strips with Simply Chartreuse ink, followed by the smaller circle strips in Ocean Tides. Doesn't it look just like a beautiful paper you would by at a boutique?
I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment from Think Big Favorites #13 onto a strip of Ripe Avocado cardstock using Ripe Avocado ink. I then added a little sentiment from Simply You (more about that later on in the week) underneath in True Black. The "You" circle was stamped with VersaMark ink onto Ocean Tides cardstock and punched out with a 1/2" circle punch.
My next project is bold and bright and sure to bring sunshine to someone's day. I started with white cardstock die-cut with the Mega Mat Stack 3 die and stamped several different elements from Frilly Flowers to cover it. I used Berry Sorbet, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse & Summer Sunrise.
I stamped the sentiment from Think Big Favorites #13 with Simply Chartreuse ink onto Simply Chartreuse cardstock. I die-cut two strips of Berry Sorbet cardstock with the small scalloped border die and trimmed them with a kraft knife and ruler. After adhering everything into place, I pierced holes along the scallops.
This card uses one of the sentiments from Global Greetings: Spanish. I started with a block of white cardstock and stamped several of the Frilly Flowers along the bottom edge of the block using Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet and Plum Pudding.
This project focuses more on an earth-tone scheme. I trimmed some Dearest Jane script paper into a block and stamped it with these Frilly Flowers using Canyon Clay ink. I then added a few other scattered flowers from Beautiful Blooms II with Dark Chocolate ink. I trimmed around the outside edge with Tea Dye Duo.
Thank you for joining us today. I hope that you have enjoyed the projects I created using these new and amazing products. We would like to offer you the opportunity to win all of this and more! Here's how!
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey project.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list :::::>HERE<:::::
5. You may create as many projects as you like for the challenge, but each project should have a separate link.
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Let us know what you think about all of the fun products introduced in today's post! Only one comment per person please. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this via email subscription, be sure to click through directly to the blog in order to comment and qualify.)
7. You have until 7am EST, Saturday, February 11th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
- Top 5 Flower product: Beautiful Blooms II stamp set
- Top 5 Flower product: Delightful Dahlia stamp set
- Top 5 Flower product: Daydreamer stamp set
- Top 5 Flower product: Rosie Posie stamp set
- Top 5 Flower product: Beautiful Blooms II die collection #3
- Frilly Flowers stamp set
- Frilly Flowers die collection
- Global Greetings: French stamp set
- Global Greetings: Italian stamp set
- Global Greetings: German stamp set
- Global Greetings: Dutch stamp set
- Global Greetings: Spanish stamp set
- The entire Think Big Favorites collection (sets #1-13)
- Background Basics: Medallions stamp set
Thank you so much for joining us today for the festivities! We look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow! And best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Tiffany Pastor.
- STAMPS: Frilly Flowers, Think Big Favorites #13, Background Basics: Medallions, Simply You (available February 15th)
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, True Black, VersaMark, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Ocean Tides
- OTHER: Frilly Flowers die collection, Ocean Tides button, Rustic Jute Button Twine, 1/2" circle punch
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- STAMPS: Frilly Flowers, Think Big Favorites #13 (available February 15th)
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest
- OTHER: Small Scalloped Border die, Mega Mat Stack 3 die, Berry Sorbet button, paper piercer
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS CARD
- STAMPS: Frilly Flowers, Global Greetings: Spanish (available February 15th)
- INK: Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow
- OTHER: embroidery floss (DMC), black pen (American Crafts), paper piercer
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY CARD
- STAMPS: Frilly Flowers, Movers & Shakers Sentiments (available February 15th) Beautiful Blooms II
- INK: Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Dark Cholate, Classic Kraft, Dearest Jane script paper
- OTHER: Dark Chocolate buttons, Vintage Cream Button Twine, rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"