Welcome back to Day 5 of our 5th Anniversary festivities! I'm so glad to hear about your excitement and the fun you are having with all of the challenges! First, let me share today's sneak peeks of some of the products that are coming up this release!
We have a huge new line of dies rolling out this month that allow you to create amazing interactive cards! This sentiment set is full of arrows and other phrases specifically designed to coordinate with these interactive features. However, it is versatile enough to have other applications as well.
This last set was actually cut from the sentiment set I peeked above. There were so many great pairings for the word "You", I created an entire separate set that can coordinate with the new interactive dies as well as have other uses for other types of projects.
And now what you have all been waiting for, today's announcements and contest! We are thrilled to announce that Papertrey Ink has now created and entire series of Pinterest boards to serve as a fantastic one stop shop for all your inspiration needs!
For those of you who may not be familiar with Pinterest, it is an amazing inspiration resource that can be applied to nearly any aspect of you life, especially paper crafting. It is an organizational tool for links to things that are important to you.
CLICK HERE to check out all of our new Pinterest Inspiration Boards!
So, if you are struggling to create a birthday card, you can stop by our Birthday Board and browse through the dozens and dozens of birthday creations that the team has designed. Each photo is directly linked to the original blog post that it was showcased on. There are boards for our Make It Monday video, scrapbook layouts, each of the major holidays and much, much more!
We just started the process of filling all of the boards, so there is still more to come. We hope that you will find this resource very valuable during your creative time! In honor of the new inspiration boards we have set up for you, we asked our team to find an inspirational Pinterest image and use it as a jumping point for a project. You will love seeing how they used their inspiration as well as the amazing artwork they created.
CLICK HERE to read more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
Didn't the team put together some amazing eye candy today? Just a fantastic amount of inspiration! Now, I have one more announcement for you today before I sign-off...
Many of you may remember our Stamp-a-faire event that we held in Cincinnati last year. It was truly an unforgettable event that holds a special place in the hearts of both the attendees and hosts. After discussing the details of what to do for an event this year, we have opted to turn Stamp-a-faire into an online event so that EVERYONE can participate!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 21st, 2012 because you will definitely want to set this aside as a day for yourself to indulge in your favorite hobby! More details about this online event will be made available as the date grows a bit nearer, but here is a brief run-down of what you can look forward to at Stamp-a-faire 2012!
- A world-wide online event bringing Papertrey fans from around the globe together.
- An exclusive tote bag full of Papertrey goodies, class kit supplies and more with online registration!
- Limited Edition Stamp-a-faire stamp set included!
- Videos, challenges, contests, tutorials & inspiration posted throughout the day by the Papertrey Team.
- Enjoy festivities from the comfort of your own home or plan to meet with other Papertrey fans in your local area to participate together.
- Stamp-a-faire t-shirts will be available for purchase at the Cafe Press store in advance for you to wear the day of the event to help unify all participants, no matter where in the world you are! We'll have a special InLinkz list set up to see everyone around the world in their Stamp-a-fair gear!
- Share photos and live videos of your projects and silly moments from your individual gatherings in a fun central location.
- and much, much more!
This will prove to be a very fun event for everyone, no matter where they are. We love the idea of being able to allow anyone to participate, no limits. And there will be no overhead travel expenses for anyone to invest. The day will be all about our mutual love of this hobby! More details to come soon and we hope to see you there!
Pick one of the team members Pinterest inspiration photos from above or select your own piece of Pinterest eye candy to use as a jump-start for your very own creation. If you are linking from your blog, be sure to showcase your Pinterest inspiration and a link to the original source.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey project.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list :::::>HERE<:::::
5. You may create as many projects as you like for the challenge, but each project should have a separate link.
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Let us know what you think of Pinterest and our new Pinterest boards! Only one comment per person please. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this post via email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog in order to leave a comment and be eligible to win.)
7. You have until 7am EST, Friday, February 10th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
- FIVE randomly selected winners...
- each receiving FIVE free stamp sets of their choice.
Thank you so much for joining us today for the festivities! We look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow! And best of luck with the contest!