Here we are, kicking off the beginning of our fabulous December Release! We have many amazing things to share with you over the course of the next five days that I just know you will love!
First up today is the much anticipated Tremendous Treats: Valentine set. We have super-sized many of your most well-loved images from the Tiny Treats: Valentine set along with a few basic sentiments. Not only has the size been multiplied, but the amount of uses & applications has as well!
- Tremendous Treats: Valentine will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Tremendous Treats: Valentine includes a total of 17 stamps (13 images, 2 small hearts and 4 sentiments)
- Each of the original Tiny Treats: Valentine images was enlarged by approximately 200% for this new version. Each of the images measure between 1-1/2" to 2".
The images enlarged from the original set include the following:
- Valentine Heart
- Paper & Pencil
- Shovel & Pail
Next on the list of introductions is the new Think Big Favorites #11 set. These super-sized sentiments are taken from the previously released Heart Prints set. They are perfect for conveying your feelings to those you love!
- Think Big Favorites #11 will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Think Big Favorites #11 contains a total of 3 sentiments. "Hugs & Kisses" measures 3" x 1-1/8".
Some of you may remember the previously released "Made of Snow" set that allowed you to create your own custom snowmen. This month we have decided to revamp this old favorite and improve it. First, the overall scale was reduced slightly, allowing all of the images to fit within a $15 set. Many of the pieces were unified for easier use and there are now coordinating dies to make layering easier. Building your own custom snowmen has never been so easy!
- Made of Snow Mini will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Made of Snow Mini contains a total of 26 stamps (3 full snowman bodies with different arms, 3 outlined scarves, 3 solid scarves, 1 solid top hat, 1 outlined top hat, 1 top hat band, 2 solid mittens, 2 polka-dotted mittens, 2 outlined pom-pom hats, 4 faces, 2 sets of buttons and 1 "Made of Snow By:" stamp)
- The original Made of Snow snowmen were approximately 2-1/2" tall while the snowmen in the new Made of Snow Mini are 1-3/4".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $8.
The next thing I have to introduce is a new innovative die design & concept by Melissa Phillips. She has been making big loopy bows/flowers for some time and thought it would be a great idea to have a die that made creating them even more proficient. The dies by themselves may look a bit abstract, but once you take a look at the short tutorial I prepared below, you'll see how easy it is to use these clever pieces. The bows these create are the perfect finishing touch to any type of bag or wrap and the smaller one can even be adapted for cards if you like.
- The Loopsy Daisy die collection will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $20.
- The Loopsy Daisy die collection contains a total of two dies. Large (A) measures 4" x 7-1/4", creating a finished bow measuring 3-1/2" in diameter. Small (B) measures 3-3/4" x 5-1/2", creating a finished bow measuring 2-1/2" in diameter.
Now onto the projects!
Here's a quick little tutorial on how the Loopsy Daisy dies work. You will want to cut two pieces of each layer you want to use. Here I have cut two large and two small from Simple Valentine papers.
Since there are holes at the end of each strip, you can pull them into the center and hold them in place with a brad or a tied button, but for photo purposes I used a bit of adhesive on each end. You just roll each end into the center, lining up the holes.
The puppy from Tremendous Treats: Valentine was stamped onto a Half & Half die cut from Stamper's Select White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. I used a Colorless Blender to add polka dots to the Raspberry Fizz spots on his back. the sentiment, also from Tremendous Treats: Valentine, was heat embossed with White Filigree Embossing Powder onto Hibiscus Burst cardstock.
Next I have a cute little card that uses the sweet owl from Tremendous Treats: Valentine paired up with the new Think Big Favorites #11 stamp set. I used the NEW! Mega Mat Stack 4 die to begin building my focal point, trimming off the bottom portion of the shape.
The owl was stamped on NEW! Aqua Mist felt using Noir Palette ink. I then cut the nose from Summer Sunrise cardstock and the heart from Berry Sorbet cardstock. I cut out the owl's body carefully with scissors and adhered it on top of an owl image I stamped in Summer Sunrise, allowing just the feet to peek out underneath the felt. The tree from Falling Leaves was stamped in NEW! Canyon Clay ink (more details about this later in the week) and the leaves in Spring Moss (stamped multiple times without re-inking).
I used the NEW! Heart Border die (more details about this later in the week) with Vintage Cream cardstock along the bottom edge of the card. I stamped the small hearts from Tremendous Treats: Valentine in Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet & Spring Moss to add pops of color to it. I then stitched it in place on my sewing machine.
this project shows how you can use the Tremendous Treats: Valentine images year-round by pairing them up with other sentiments in you collection. Here I have used it with Heart Prints Sentiments. I stamped the Canyon Clay cardstock background with Stitches & Swirls using Canyon Clay ink.
I die-cut Stamper's Select White cardstock with Mat Stack 5 and stamped it with the cute cat from Tremendous Treats: Valentine. I colored it with Copic Markers, using a Colorless Blender to add stripes.
The sentiment from Heart Prints Sentiments was added underneath it in black. I added a strip of vintage book print tied with Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine across the bottom as well as a border created with Kraft & Ocean Tides cardstock using the NEW! Filigree Border die (more about this later on in the week as well).
For my last project today, I have a quick and easy snowman tag and matching bow, perfect for wrapping up a special gift. I have used holiday colors here, but you could certainly switch them out for something else to make it appropriate for a winter birthday. For the tag, I started with the Tag Sale #5 die cut from Ripe Avocado cardstock. I stamped it with the swirl image from Winterberry using Ripe Avocado ink.
I then used the Mat Stack #1 die with the coordinating frame image from Everyday Treats stamped in Pure Poppy. The snowman from Made of Snow Mini was die cut from white cardstock and stamped in Smokey Shadow. I die-cut the scarf and stamped the coordinating image in Ripe Avocado. The steaming mug from Everyday Treats was stamped in Pure Poppy and carefully cut out with scissors. The sentiment, from Tag-its #8, was stamped on Kraft in black ink and cut apart into little word blocks. I love the scale of this new smaller snowman because it is so compatible with the 1.75" circle products we carry.
I created another Loopsy Daisy bow for this project, this time stamping on the backside of the patterned paper with Background Basics Gingham, giving it a bit more pattern & pizazz. I added a scalloped circle (Love Lives Here die collection) and made little snips between each scallop to create a fringed medallion from Ripe Avocado cardstock. It's finished with a Ripe Avocado button.
You can see here that the large layer has the polka dots (Beautiful Blooms paper pad) on the inside and the stamped gingham on the outside, while the smaller layer is the reverse.
I hope you have enjoyed all of my creations today. I certainly enjoyed working with these fun new sets. All of them definitely have more versatility than initially meets the eye! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on the new products we introduced today. Take a moment to share them with us today and have a chance at winning an amazing prize package!
- Tremendous Treats: Valentine stamp set
- Tiny Treats: Valentine stamp set
- Think Big Favorites #11 stamp set
- Heart Prints stamp set
- Heart Prints die collection
- Made of Snow Mini stamp set
- Made of Snow Mini die collection
- Loopsy Daisy die collection
You have until 7am EST, Sunday, December 11th to add your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December Release Winners page no later than noon the same day. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Betsy Veldman shares some additional projects using Tremendous Treats: Valentine and Think Big Favorites #11.
Danielle Flanders has cooked up more inspiration for Made of Snow Mini.
Melissa Bickford is showcasing her new sets, Little Princess, Tree Tops & Flower Fusion #11.
Beth Silaika introduces her new set, Lock & Key.
Lisa Johnson is showcasing her latest set, Happy Day.
Heather Nichols has incredible work showing her new Tag-its #11 set.
Dawn McVey is introducing her new Heart Border die.
- STAMPS: Tremendous Treats: Valentine(available December 15th)
- INK: Noir Palette, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Simple Valentine paper pad
- OTHER: Loopsy Daisy dies, Half & Half die, Front & Center #1 die, Pure Poppy button, Pure Poppy Baker's Twine, Filigree White Embossing Powder, lunchbag, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, T1 & Colorless blender Copic Markers
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-3/4" x 7-1/8"
HUGS & KISSES CARD
- STAMPS: Tremendous Treats: Valentine, Think Big Favorites #11 (available December 15th) Falling Leaves
- INK: Canyon Clay, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Kraft, summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet
- OTHER: Heart Border die, Aqua Mist felt, Mega Mat Stack 4 die
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- STAMPS: Tremendous Treats: Valentine (available December 15th) Heart Prints Sentiments, Stitches & Swirls
- INK: Canyon Clay, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Canyon Clay, Kraft, Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate, vintage bookprint from old book
- OTHER: Mat Stack 5 die, Filigree Border die, Dark Chocolate Baker's twine, Canyon Clay, Ocean Tides, Colorless blender & T1 Copic Markers
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
SNOWMAN TAG & BOW
- STAMPS: Made of Snow Mini (available December 15th) Everyday Treats, Winterberry, Background Basics: Gingham, Tag-its #8
- INK: Smokey Shadow, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Ripe Avocado, Kraft, Beautiful Blooms paper pad (red polka dot)
- OTHER: Loopsy Daisy dies, Made of Snow Mini die collection, Love Lives Here (scalloped circle) die, Ripe avocado button, Mat Stack 1 die, Tag Sale #5 die
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"