Today's post is all about love, whether it be for Valentine's Day, weddings or the celebrating the everyday sweet nothings. Our last stamp set introduction for this month's release has a little something for all of these and more.
Love & Marriage is a new set designed to allow you to create projects for any type of occasion that involves love. Everyday briefcase notes for your hubby, congratulating someone on their recent engagement, celebrating a wedding day, marking an important anniversary or even Valentine's Day. This set has some unique images in it that hold all kinds of creative opportunities.
- Love & Marriage will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Love & Marriage contains a total of 21 stamps (1 filigree border, 1 silhouette heart, 1 small accent heart, 1 large script heart, 1 "Going to the Chapel" label, 1 reverse tree block, 1 heart & arrow for tree, 1 postage cancellation, 1 Mr & Mrs label, 1 tiny Love You label, 1 tiny True Love label, 1 famous couples list and 9 sentiments)
- The reverse tree block measures 2-1/4" x 2-3/4". The "Going to the Chapel" label measures 2" x 1-5/8". The filigree border measures 4-5/8" long and 1/2" tall. The famous couples list measures 1-7/8" x 1-1/2".
- The large script heart in this set coordinates with the largest die in the Heart Prints die collection. The silhouette heart coordinates with the medium die in the Heart Prints die collection.
Now that the formal introduction is out of the way, let's get onto the projects!
My first project today is super simple and would be appropriate as either a wedding, bridal shower or engagement card. For the background I stamped the filigree border strip with Fresh Snow ink vertically on Spring Rain cardstock. This particular border stamp inspired the creation of the new Filigree Border die which we have all been using throughout the week. They do not "match" as the stamped version is smaller in scale, but they do feature the same design, allowing them to complement each other.
For the focal point, I stamped the "Going to the Chapel" label with Fresh Snow ink onto kraft cardstock. I trimmed the ends of the label with pinking shears and added stitches on my sewing machine. This was layered over a few die-cut Rosie Posie images, stamped in Sweet Blush & Spring Moss.
My next project is completely different in style and is designed to be something a bit more masculine, perfect for giving to your significant other for anniversaries, Valentine's Day or just an everyday card. I stamped the hexagon background strip from Rosie Posie onto the Kraft card base using True Black ink. The pattern wraps all the way around to the back.
I stamped the list of couple in True Black onto white cardstock and added the "You & Me" sentiment in Pure Poppy underneath it. I also added the heart from Tag-its #11 to the center of the list in Pure Poppy.
I wanted to take a moment today to also officially introduce to you the Soft Stone & Smokey Shadow buttons. They were a bit delayed but have now arrived. They are just stunning! Here is a photo comparison of the two new hues next to black so you can have a visual representation.
Now that you have seen some of my creations, let me show you some of the stunning creations the team has created using Love & Marriage.
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed all of the projects you have seen today. This new set has so many beautiful components to it that can be used in so many different ways. We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced today. Take a few moments and leave a comment sharing your thoughts and you could have a chance to win this amazing prize package!
- Love & Marriage stamp set
- Heart Prints die collection
- Lunchbox Note die
- Large Heart Tin
- Smokey Shadow buttons
- Soft Stone buttons
- Aqua Mist felt
You have until 7am EST, Thursday December 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December Release Winners page no later than noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and good luck with the contest!
Melissa Bickford is sharing more with Little Princess as well, along with Tree Tops & Flower Fusion #11.
Beth Silaika has more to show you with Lock & Key.
- STAMPS: Love & Marriage, Rosie Posie (available December 15th)
- INK: Fresh Snow, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Kraft
- OTHER: Rosie Posie die collection, pinking shears, pearls (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2"
YOU & ME CARD
- STAMPS: Love & Marriage, Rosie Posie, Tag-its #11 (available December 15th)
- INK: True Black, Pure Poppy
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Kraft
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"