Holiday photo cards are immensely popular right now. They are quick, easy and so personal. Allowing you to make your beautiful family to take center stage on your holiday greetings.
This month we are introducing an amazing collection of products to help you take your photo cards to a whole new level.
This new set features a compilation of sentiments, labels and embellishments perfect for accessorizing holiday photos for both scrapbooking and holiday cards. You will now have the ability to take advantage of the ease of photo cards, but also add a little crafty goodness for a more personal homemade touch. Pair the images up with the coordinating Photo Finish Strips dies for even more creative possibilities! There are even empty frames in the set that allow you to use other sentiments in your collection and even apply them to year-round uses.
- Holiday Photo Finishers will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Holiday Photo Finishers contains a total of 24 stamps (4 large decorative flourishes/brackets, 6 small decorative flourishes/brackets, 3 sentiment with frames, 3 empty frames, 1 rectangle photo label, 1 round photo label, 3 decorative accents and 3 sentiments)
- A versatile coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $22. The dies measure as follows: 5-1/2" x 3/4" (A), 5-1/2" x 1" (B&D), 5-1/2" x 1-1/8" (C)
These white tri-fold cards are perfectly sized for 3-1/2" x 5" photos, making it easy and convenient to create your own custom photo cards, no trimming required. The pre-scored & folded cards are made from our superior, signature Stamper's Select White cardstock.
- Our Tri-fold Cards will be available for sale on September 15th.
- A set of 20 cards will retail for $6.
- The overall size of the cards is 3-1/2" x 15", scored at 5" & 10". Each section measures 3-1/2" x 5".
Let me show you a few of my creations using these new products!
First, I thought I would start with a tri-fold card. As I mentioned earlier, these trifold cards are 3-1/2" x 5", making them the perfect size for adhering 3-1/2" x 5" photos directly to them with no trimming required. This was also a great size because even with the extra thickness of being a tri-fold card, they fit beautifully inside of standard A2 envelopes.
The cards come pre-folded and scored, however, you can bend the folds however you like for different styles of openings, as you will see by some of the team members projects a bit later in this post. I chose to feature two photos, one on the cover and one on the interior, leaving the center portion of the tri-fold blank for the addition of a sentiment & signatures.
I cut one of the Photo Finish Strips dies from Ocean Tides cardstock. Notice the beautiful debossed detail the die creates down the length of the strips. I then stamped the coordinating sentiment from Holiday Photo Finishers in Enchanted Evening.
I added two little die-cut Holly Jolly sprigs, cut from Enchanted Evening cardstock. I finished them with light blue rhinestones. I love the scale of the Photo Finish Strips dies, they allow plenty of room for your photo to be center stage, yet they add so much personality and style to your project.
I added this little "Memory" box to the interior photo. It too is stamped on Ocean Tides cardstock with Enchanted Evening ink. I added the date by hand and stamped the photo number as "2011", from Library Ledger Years Additions. I love how authentic this looks.
I wanted to share with you one of my holiday tag plans for this year that I am really excited about. I am selecting a favorite photo of each of our gift recipients this year (most likely a shot of them with my children), adhering it to cardstock and die-ctting it with one of our tag dies. First, it will be easy to see whose gift is whose since their face will be on their package. But second, it will serve as a little keepsake or ornament addition to their tree. Much more sentimental than an ordinary tag!
I made my own three-dimensional pine boughs with the new Pine Boughs dies. I die cut 4 large and 4 small boughs from Ripe Avocado cardstock. I then scored them all in half and folded them with a bone folder.
I love the detail that this adds and it is an embellishment that can be made for pennies rather than the $3 or more you can spend per plastic sprig at the craft store. This paper version is so classy and stylish, not to mention fun to make too!
This card showcases how the new Holiday Photo Finishers set works well with standard A2 cards as well. I adhered this photo of Ethan onto a card base made from Scarlet Jewel cardstock. I drew a gold frame about 1/8" from the edge of the photo with a gold DecoArt paint pen and a ruler.
The sentiment, from Holiday Photo Finishers. was heat embossed onto a die-cut Photo Finishers Strip made from Vintage Cream cardstock. I stamped half of the circular decorative accent from Holiday Photo Finishers in Scarlet Jewel ink along the bottom edge of the card. I added a small dot of gold to a portion of each medallion.
One last thing I wanted to show you was how you can use the empty frames from Holiday Photo Finishers combined with appropriately sized sentiments from your existing collection to make cards for occasions other than Christmas. I die-cut another of the Photo Finish Strips from Spring Rain cardstock.
Here I heat embossed this sentiment from Bitty Baby Blessings and then added the oval frame and the side flourishes in VersaMark. Two tiny Spring Rain buttons were added to either side of the sentiment.
Now that I have shown you a few of my creations, let me show you the amazing things the team has done with this new stamp set!
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
I hope you have enjoyed the projects that myself and the rest of the team have created for you today. This set allows you to preserve those precious holiday memories and share them with others with ease.. What are some of your favorite new products from today's post? What are your first impressions of everything shared today? We would love to hear your thoughts! You could have a chance at winning an amazing prize package just for leaving a comment today!
- Holiday Photo Finishers stamp set
- Photo Finish Strips die collection
- Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger stamp set
- Library Ledger Years Additions stamp set
- Library Card stamp set
- Library Card Pocket die
- 1 set of 20 Tri-fold Cards
You have until 11:30pm EST, Wednesday, September 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced no later than midnight EST on our September 2011 Release Winners page. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Dawn McVey is sharing projects using a variety of her new products this month.
Tiffany Pastor has a few things to share using her new set, Winter Cheer.
Melissa Bickford has some fantastic things to show you using Flower Fusion #8.
Maile Belles is sharing some projects using her new set, Bells & Boughs.
- STAMPS: Holiday Photo Finishers, Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (available September 15th) Library Ledger Years
- INK: Enchanted Evening, True Black
- PAPER: Ocean Tides, Enchanted Evening, White Tri-fold Card
- OTHER: Photo Finish Strips die, Holly Jolly die, rhinestones (KaiserCraft), pinking shears
- FINISHED SIZE: 3-1/2" x 5"
PHOTO TAG & EVERGREEN BOUGH ACCENTS
- STAMPS: CHoliday Photo Finishers (available September 15th) Library Ledger Years
- INK: Ripe Avocado
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Ripe Avocado
- OTHER: Tag Sale #1 die, Pine Boughs dies, Autumn Rose button, Autumn Rose grosgrain ribbon, Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine, wire
- FINISHED SIZE: 3-3/4" x 2-1/8"
PEACE & JOY CARD
- STAMPS: Holiday Photo Finishers (available September 15th) Library Ledger Years
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, VersaMark, True Black
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel
- OTHER: Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle die, Filigree Gold Embossing Powder, DecoArt Paint Pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
MERRY CHRISTMAS PATCHWORK CARD
- STAMPS: Holiday Photo Finishers, Tag-its #8, Winter Cheer (available September 15th) Polka Dot Basics II
- INK: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Kraft
- OTHER: Photo Finish Strips die, Button Card die collection, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores & Pure Poppy buttons
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
WELCOME LITTLE ONE CARD
- STAMPS: Holiday Photo Finishers (available September 15th) Background Basics: Twinkle, Bitty Baby Blessings
- INK: Enchanted Evening, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain
- OTHER: Photo Finish Strips die, Spring Rain buttons, white floss (DMC), Filigree White Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"