Welcome, welcome, welcome everyone, to the fifth day of our 4th Anniversary Festivities! I have several announcements to make today that I know you are just going to love!
First, a new product and a free download along with a challenge to get you INKY!
Do you remember THIS POST I did a while back in conjunction with our July 2009 Newsletter? It showed you how to make your own Color Flip Book, which has been an invaluable tool for me with my paper crating! It essentially holds a "page" for each color of cardstock, with the page being divided into thirds. With all of the colros stacked on top of one another in the book, you can mix and match the swatches just by flipping the different sections to your desired colors.
I designed the original version for myself because I found myself always pulling out entire sheets of cardstock to pair up colors, then having to put back what I didn't use. And my swatch ring I had created for myself previously made it difficult to pair colors from the front end of the stack vs. the back end. Essentially, it just created an easy way for me to establish my color scheme before I begin working on a project.
After that project went live, we had dozens of requests for us to sell something like it...something that could be updated easily as new colors were added to our collection. After much research, sourcing and testing, the official Papertrey Color Swatch Flip Book is HERE!
- The Papertrey Color Flip Book Binder and the Color Flip Book Insert Collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- The Papertrey Color Flip Book Binder alone will be $9.
- The Color Flip Book Insert Collection (sold separately from the binder) will be $10.
- The Papertrey Color Flip Book Binder measures 7 1/2" x 9". This is being made available for sale separately so for those of you who prefer to cut your own cardstock swatch pages may do so, but still have the convenience of having an official storage system.
- The Color Flip Book Insert Collection will include cardstock swatch pages for all of our current colors, as well as the new color coming out this month. It will also include the color index sheet.
- A new set of cardstock swatch pages & updated index sheet will be made available for sale every February.
The Papertrey Color Swatch Flip Book is the same size and finish as the Color Couture binder, making them visually appealing when setting on your tabletop together. Both the cover and spine are screen printed with a simply designed label to identify it.
As a fun special feature for the new Color Swatch Binder, we will be making special FREE downloadable pages available that you can add to your binder. I'll probably be surprising you with these pages at least once a month! They will contain some of the design team members favorite color combinations that you can refer to whenever you are in a color rut!
You can download the very first page below!
CLICK HERE to .....>Download Color Swatch-1<.....
Each of the design team members have posted a project using their favorite color scheme from the download. You definitely won't want to miss each of these stunning, colorful projects!
CLICK HERE to see more of Betsy Veldman's project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Dawn McVey's project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Erin Lincoln's project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Heather Nichols' project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Jessica Witty's project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Lisa Johnson's project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Maile Belles' project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Melissa Phillips' project.
CLICK HERE to see more of Michelle Wooderson's project.
For my color scheme, I turned to an favorite project of mine from last year...something I created back in May (you can see the original post HERE).
There are two ways to be entered into today's contest where one randomly selected winner will be chosen. You can do one or the other for a chance to win, or do both to double your chances!
Today we are issuing a special color challenge. Each of our talented Design Team members selected their favorite Papertrey color scheme to work with above. Your challenge is to pick one (or two, or three or ALL of them!) to work with.
- Make a project using your chosen color palette(s) from above. You can enter up to one time PER color scheme, so that means as many as TEN times!
- Upload a photo of your project to you blog, online gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr). If using a blog, feel free to add the appropriate color palette graphic from above to the top of your post.
- Add the direct link to your project on our Inlinkz list......>HERE<......
- You have until 7am EST, Thursday, February 10th to add your link and qualify for the contest.
- And/or you can leave a comment here letting us know YOUR favorite Papertrey Color Scheme!
- You have until 7am EST, Thursday, February 10th to add your comment to this post and qualify for the contest. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post)
- This contest will end at 7am EST, Thursday, February 10th.
- Only one comment per person and/or up to ten links per person (for a total of up to eleven entries per person)
- One randomly selected winner will be announced no later than noon EST that day on our February 2011 Release Winners Page.
Now, all of this is enough to get any Papertrey fan excited, but....
this is our 4th Anniversary after all! How about another opportunity to win big?
1. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to go to the special database we have set up on our website and enter to win! Be sure to stop by before noon EST on February 14th to get your entry in to qualify!
2. Everyone is eligible, no matter their location around the globe!
3. We have automatic filters set up to delete duplicate entries. If you are concerned that your entry did not go through, please feel free to resubmit. Our software will omit your second submission if the first one has already gone through.
4. One lucky winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries we receive.
5. The winner will be announced on our homepage on release night! Just think, you could see YOUR name in lights AND never have to decide which stamps to purchase again, because you'll get 'em ALL!
Has your excitement reached epic proportions yet? :)
Now for some additional fun announcements that I think you'll enjoy!
We are pleased to announce that we will be attending the CHA Craft SuperShow (now paired with the TransWorld’s Jewelry, Fashion & Accessories Show)! We are looking forward to seeing all of you again in person and hopefully seeing some new faces too!
Here's the details...
- The show will take place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont (Chicago), IL
- It will take place July 21st through the 24th.
- You can keep up to date on news, ticket availability and other details on the CHA website HERE.
We will be bringing along several members of the team so you can meet them in person. Offering several free make & take projects as well as FREE exclusive product for qualifying purchasing! You simply won't want to miss it! We hope to see you there!
And I have one more exciting announcement!
Many of you are probably already familiar with our "Come Grow With Us" Program (and if not, you can read about it HERE). A program where you are rewarded with a free, exclusive stamp set with the purchase of 12 stamp sets throughout the year.
With the addition of many new products to our store other than just stamps, we felt we needed to revamp this program to reward you for ALL the dollars you spend. So, on February 15th, your purchases will begin counting towards our new program, Papertrey Customer Rewards.
Here's a few of the details...
---For every $25 you spend (beginning February 15th, 12:01am EST) you will get 1 PTI Rewards point.
---1 PTI Rewards point = $1 in free merchandise.
---As stated above, you will begin accumulating the rewards points on February 15th, however the rewards points will not be available for redemption until our new web software for the program goes live in 2-3 months.
---Once the new software goes live, you will be able to redeem the points at any time for any merchandise in our store. You will even be able to access your account and see how many PTI Rewards points you have at any given time!
---The "anniversary stamp set" next year will become available on the night of the February 2012 Release in the store. You will be able to use your PTI Rewards points to order the set at anytime you wish after February 15th, 2012.
---The PTI Rewards points will never expire, so you can save them up for a "big" purchase later if you wish or use them a little at a time.
I have attempted to answer all your questions in advance regarding this new rewards program, but if I missed anything, please feel free to visit our Ask the Papertrey Team forum and ask away there. I'll answer everything I can!
Tomorrow kicks off the beginning of the *official* countdown with lots of new products coming your way! I am so excited about all we have to share with you! I hope to see you back soon!