I am thrilled to introduce two sets designed by Heather Nichols today along with some fun patterned paper that you will just love working with!
First up is a follow-up set to her popular Warm Happiness set that was released a few years ago. The new set offers a brand new cup shape along with coordinating accents and fill patterns that will allow you to customize it any way you wish, just like the original. Pair that with more adorable sentiments and a few other extras and you have a match made in heaven! And I can't forget to mention the coordinating die that features cup shapes to coordinate with the original Warm Happiness and the new Warm Happiness Too!
- Warm Happiness Too will be available for sale on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Warm Happiness Too contains a total of 15 stamps (1 teacup outline, 2 full-size pattern overlays for the teacup, 3 accent strips for the teacup, 2 individual accents, 2 "steam" images and 5 sentiments).
- There will be a coordinating die available for sale separately for $5. It features to cup shapes, one to coordinate with the teacup in Warm Happiness Too and one to coordinate with the mug in the original Warm Happiness.
- The final die-cut teacup (coordinating with Warm Happiness Too) measures approximately 1-3/4" x 1-1/4". The final die-cut mug (coordinating with the original Warm Happiness) measures approximately 1-3/8" x 1-3/4".
I am also introducing coordinating patterned paper that Heather designed that features a unique take on popular polka dots. The dots in these papers have a "rustic" look, just like the ones found in the Warm Happiness stamp set. With a variety of tempting colors, you will be able to use these papers to accent nearly any project.
- Happy Spots patterned paper pad will bea available for sale on November 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- Happy Spots patterned paper pad features 6 color combinations of polka dots, 6 sheets of each. The papers are 8x8 inches.
- The colors included in this pad are Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Lemon Tart, Fine Linen and Spring Moss, all paired with a rustic white outlined Dark Chocolate polka dot.
Next up is the new addition to the Fillable Frames Collection, Fillable Frames #10. The classic shape of the frame will be something you can turn to again and again, using it both horizontally or vertically. And the font combination for the sentiments in this particular set are just divine!
- Fillable Frames #10 will be available for sale on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Fillable Frames #10 contains a total of 6 stamps (1 frame and 5 sentiments)
- A coordinating die will be available for purchase separately for $5.
- The die cut frame measures approximately 2-3/4" x 1-7/8"
Now that all of the formal introductions are out of the way, let's get to the fun stuff! The projects!
I added a sentiment from Warm Happiness Too in True Black ink. I then sketched a heart shape with pencil and stitched along the shape with Fine Linen floss, being careful to avoid crossing over the sentiment. A single heart (from Warm Happiness Too) was stamped with Pure Poppy in the center.
I diecut the Warm Happiness die from Stamper's Select cardstock and stamped it with the solid teacup image in Sweet Blush followed by the outline in Dark Chocolate. I also added the stripes to accent the cup.
The sentiment (from Warm Happiness Too) is stamped on a new die shape, which I will be telling you more about later in the week. I scored the strip on either side of the sentiment and folded it to add dimension.
The teacup portion of the Warm Happiness die is the perfect little tag for our Favor It Box collection. I die cut the cup from Vintage Cream cardstock then stamped the coordinating image using Aqua Mist ink. A Vintage Cream button tied with a bit of twine finishes the tag off. I tied the tag in place with 1/4" silk ribbon, which I added a stripe to using an Aqua Mist Copic marker.
The finished focal point features a few different layers. First, I stamped the dotted lines from Mat Stack 1 Collection down the length of a mat cut with Notebook Page die. I then added the "Tea Time" logo from Tea For Two in the corner, while adding the sentiment from Warm Happiness Too towards the bottom. The felt teacup fits into place perfectly and is finished off with a small Simply Chartreuse button and twine.
The sentiment is so heartwarming, it will surely mean a lot to any recipient you choose to send it to.
I hope you enjoyed all of today's projects. This collection of products is just so inspiring and fun to work with! What are your initial thoughts about it all? Do you have the original Warm Happiness set? Do you have a favorite project you have made with it that you can link up in the comments section? Do you have the other Fillable Frames sets? Which one has been your favorite so far? You could have a chance to win just by sharing your thoughts with us!
- Warm Happiness Too stamp set
- Warm Happiness stamp set
- Warm Happiness die
- Happy Spots patterned paper pad
- Fillable Frames #10 stamp set
- Fillable Frames #10 die
You have until 7am EST, Friday, November 12th to leave your comment here to be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners page no later than noon EST. Thank you for stopping by today and good luck!
Stop by to visit Heather Nichols today to see what she has created with these sets.
Alli Miles has another project to share using Take Three: Winter.
Lisa Johnson has another peek at her new Larger Than Life set,
Dawn McVey is showcasing her Signature Series mini sets and the new Color Couture collection.
YOU WARM MY HEART CARD
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames #10, Warm Happiness Too (available November 15th), Warm Happiness
- INK: Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy, True Black
- PAPER: Kraft, Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Fillable Frames #10 Die, Pure Poppy Grosgrain ribbon, Pure Poppy button, Fine Linen floss (DMC), needle
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
WARM THOUGHTS CARD
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames #10, Warm Happiness Too (available November 15th), Background Basics: Text Style II
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, Versamark, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Kraft, Happy Spots paper pad, Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Warm Happiness Die, Fillable Frames #10 Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Double Ended Banners Die, Vintage Cream felt, Sweet Blush floss (DMC), Filigree Clear Embossing Powder, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
TEA TIME TOTE
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames #10, Warm Happiness Too (available November 15th), Giga Guide Lines, Polka Dot Basics II
- INK: Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, True Black
- PAPER: Kraft, Vintage Cream,
- OTHER: Warm Happiness Die, Fillable Frames #10 Die, Favor It Box 1, 1/4" Silk Ribbon, Aqua Mist Copic Marker, Vintage Cream button, Rustic Jute Button Twine, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 3.5" x 3"
TREASURED KEEPSAKES CARD
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames #10, Warm Happiness Too, Mat Stack 1 Collection (available November 15th), Tea For Two
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse, Haystack Palette, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Kraft, Rustic Cream, Fine Linen
- OTHER: Warm Happiness Die, Notebook Page Die, Simply Chartreuse button, Rustic Jute Button Twine, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"