I am so excited about today's post! I am about to share with you some of the most exciting products lined up for this month and I know you are just going to love it all!
It's always best to start with the star of the show and today that would be the new Tiny Treats: Christmas set. This fun Christmas set that I designed is geared towards the special little people in our lives (and those young at heart!) who love to be involved in our paper crafting hobbies, as well as receive special handmade treats themselves. A large frame in the set coordinates with the previously released Mat Stack 1 die, making it quick and easy to create tags and focal points. All of the sentiments fit between the lines of the frame while all the images fit in the open space above. With these informal "guidelines: it is easy for children to help with projects for their friends and still end up with a super cute result.
- Tiny Treats: Christmas will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Tiny Treats: Christmas includes a total of 37 stamps (1 frame image, 18 small images and 18 sentiments)
- The frame image in this set coordinates with the Mat stack 1 die. All of the images & sentiments in Tiny Treats: Christmas set are interchangeable with the frames in the previous Tiny Treats sets.
We have also put together an amazing, spectacular, must-have die collection! It is a fabulous basic that every stamper should have in their arsenal! If you have been around Papertrey for any length of time, you know that we LOVE images that coordinate with the 1-3/4" circle punch. There are dozens of stamp sets that have images that work well with this size, and now we are giving you endless options for layering, all in one cohesive set of dies. And it goes without mention, who wouldn't love all those yummy mat shapes cut from felt!
- The Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle Die Collection will be available for sale on October 15th.
- The entire collection of 5 dies will retail for $20.
- The Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle Die Collection contains a total of 5 dies. This includes a basic 1-3/4" circle die and four decorative mat dies to coordinate with it. Mats B & E measure 2-1/8" in diameter, mats C & D measure 2" in diameter.
In addition to this fantastic collection, we also have the amazing new Favor It Box 2 die to introduce today. This is the next in the series of quick & easy treat packaging! A complete box can be created with 1 sheet of cardstock (that's only 20-cents). This particular die needs to be cut twice and the two halves adhered together for an adorable bag on the go.
- The Favor It Box 2 die will be available for sale on October 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- The Favor It Box 2, assembled measures 3-3/4" wide and 3-1/2" tall.
Now I have a few projects to share with you using all these new goodies!
First, I have a little project that showcases the assembled Favor It Box 2 die.
Here are the die cut pieces. As I said previously, you can create this box with a single sheet of 8.5" x 11" cardstock. I cut the cardstock in half at 5.5", then die cut each half with the die.
Both pieces are adhered together by overlapping the bottom tabs. You can see where I applied Scor-tape to the side the tabs. It is also important to note that if you want to add a pattern of any kind to the box, you need to stamp the pieces before assembly.
On a die cut white circle, I stamped the snowman from Tiny Treats Christmas as well as the "happy holidays" sentiment with Black Noir ink. I colored the snowman with Copic markers to coordinate with the rest of my project.
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1 package of Andes Mints
Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour half the batter into a 9" square pan. Layer the unwrapped candies over the surface of the batter. Cover mints with remaining batter. Bake according package instructions.
Our medium glassine bags can hold one large brownie perfectly!
These little treats end up being only a mere 87-cents each! And trust me, you may want to tuck a copy of the recipe in the box with the brownie! They are really to die for!
When our family gets together for Christmas Eve, I always like to bring a little something for all the kids in attendance. Reindeer food has been popular in the past and I thought it would be fun to package it up with the little deer image from Tiny Treats Christmas.
I started with a piece of the Scarlet Jewel Distressed Dots paper cut 4" x 8". I cut an opening at one end of the strip using the Mat Stack 1 die. I filled a medium glassine sack with the reindeer food for the kids to sprinkle on the ground to lead Santa's sleigh to their door.
- red sugar sprinkles
- dried cranberries
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Divide into bags. Sprinkle in your yard Christmas Eve. The smell of the oatmeal and cranberries will attract Santa's reindeer, while the shimmer and sparkle of the glitter and sugar sprinkles in the moonlight will catch their eye.
I stamped the mat image once again, but this time I punched out the center with my circle punch so I could utilize the center portion of the frame by itself. I stamped the reindeer and sentiment in Black Noir ink.
At only 83-cents a piece, you can make these for nearly any little ones you know!
As an extra special treat today, the design team has created ELEVEN more gift ideas using Tiny Treats: Christmas, all of which are under $4! You won't find many adorable gift ideas at the store for that price! So sit back and enjoy the show!
CLICK HERE to read more Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more Debbie Olson.
CLICK HERE to read more Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more Kim Hughes.
CLICK HERE to read more Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more Michelle Wooderson.
CLICK HERE to read more Niki Estes.
Can you believe that ALL of these little gifts are under $4? They are perfect for friends, neighbors, teachers, co-workers and other special people in your life that you like to do a little something for, without breaking the bank. I hope you enjoyed all of this holiday inspiration today as well as the new products! We would love to hear your first impressions of everything today. Is there a particular project that you think you will be recreating? Is there a product that stands out as a must-have? Let us know, and you could have a chance to win big!
- Tiny Treats: Christmas stamp set
- Favor It Box 2 die
- Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle die collection
- Blueberry Sky Felt
- Pinefeather Felt
You have until 7am EST, Wednesday, October 13th to leave your comment on this post. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced by noon EST on our October 2010 Release Winners page. Thanks so much for stopping by today and good luck!
Alli Miles has some additional peeks at her new set, Holiday Sparkle.
Becky Oehlers is sharing another project using Merry Little Christmas.
Dawn McVey has a second post today showcasing On Ice & Color Couture.
Snowman Brownie Bag
- STAMPS: Tiny Treats: Christmas (available October 15th), Polka Dot Basics II
- INK: Versamark, Plum Pudding, Black Noir
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Lavender Moon
- OTHER: Limitless Layers Circle & Mat die, Mat Stack 1 die, Favor It Box 2 die, Lavender Moon Swiss Dot ribbon, Prisma Glitter, medium glassine sack, Copics markers, Scor-tape, pinking shears
- FINISHED SIZE: 3.75" x 4"
Reindeer Food Sack
- STAMPS: Tiny Treats: Christmas (available October 15th)
- INK: Black Noir, Handsome Hunter (SU!)
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Distressed Dots (Scarlet Jewel)
- OTHER: Limitless Layers Mat die, Mat Stack 1 die, Pinefeather felt, Pinefeather Grosgrain ribbon, Scarlet Jewel button, Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine, pinking shears
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 4"