With all of the projects introduced using Studio Style & Year of Flowers :Violets, it got me inspired to host a special challenge today!
I have loved, LOVED, loved the "embellishment sheets" that Dawn McVey & Michelle Wooderson have been making over the last few months. The idea of having fun making multiple little focal points like that and having them on hand for future use is such an inspiring concept! Talk about a quick card!
In honor of Dawn & Michelle's creativity, the challenge today is to design some type of floral embellishment. It can be as simple as stamped daisies with buttons tied to the center or as complicated as a multi-layer flower with individual beads stitched to the center.
After your embellishment designed, create a card using it AND one acetate sheet of 4-6 of the embellishments to send to/share with a special stamping friend!
1. Design a floral embellishment, then create a card using one and and an acetate sheet of them to share.
2. Upload a photo of your project & sheet of embellishments to you blog or online gallery.
3. Add the link for your photo to the Mister Linky box below.
4. Those that leave a comment about what they think about both Studio Style & Year of Flowers: Violets along with the projects here today, will also be eligible to win. Those that create a project link in Mister Linky AND comment will have an extra entry. Only one comment per person please.
- Studio Style stamp set
- Year of Flower: Violets stamp set
- entire Plum Pudding Color Collection (buttons, ink, cardstock, ribbon)
- entire Lavender Moon Color Collection (buttons, ink, cardstock, ribbon)
- Clear Cardstock (for creating MORE embellishment sheets for friends!)
*You can use any products you like while creating your project, no restrictions.
* Don't delay because you only have until Sunday, February 14th, 7am EST to enter. The randomly selected winner will be announced on our February Release Winners page by noon EST the same day.I hope you will get a chance to play along! We just LOVE seeing your projects! Now GO GET INKY!!!