Now we are moving around the globe to Mexico!
I got the pleasure of visiting Mexico last year during our stamping cruise event. It was such a beautiful place and I would love the opportunity to go back again one day! The vibrant colors of the food, decor, art & fashion are some of the most prominent memories I have of Mexico, perfectly suited for interpretation into paper crafting! Oh, and who can forget all those fabulous Mexican tiles (I'm thinking Guide Lines!) Your challenge is to create a project that is inspired by either the colors, designs or even themes that are prominent in the Mexican culture. Stumped for ideas? Google "Mexico" or "Mexican Art" for thousands of inspiration pieces.
The Fine Print:
- You have until 7am EST, Tuesday, October 6th to participate in this challenge.
- To be included in the contest, you must post a link within the Mister Linky box below by the designated date.
- The link must lead to a project that follows the guidelines for this challenge. The link can go to your blog, online gallery (such as 2Peas, Splitcoaststampers, PhotoBucket, Flickr) or any other online presence that you like to utilize.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per challenge.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen on Tuesday, October 6th before noon EST. All WCMD Challenge winners will be posted on our WCMD Winners Page at that time, which can be found HERE.