It's a dark & rainy day here today, which puts a bit of a damper on my plans! You see, this weekend is a very special birthday party that I planned for myself nearly 4 months ago. Michelle & Dawn are even flying in just for the occasion. The kids are going to stay with their grandparents while my friends and I have a weekend long sleepover. So much to do to get ready, so little time! I'll be sure to tell you all about it next week!
Before I step away from the computer to dedicate my time to the party and preparations, I thought I would stop in to share a few things with you!
1. I still have one last, very special Birthday Blessings post to complete. I will not have time to do it the justice it deserves before this months countdown, so it will have to be delayed until after the 15th. I just wanted to let you know that it WILL be coming, so now you know you will have something to look forward to!
2. If you get a bit of stamping time this holiday weekend, be sure to check out Cath Edvalson's challenge on her Moxie Fab blog. Just for playing along, you could have a chance at winning a prize package of FOUR Papertrey stamp sets! CLICK HERE to read more!
3. One of my favorite bloggers, Travelingmama, has started a very special project with her children in an effort to assist in improving a local school in her current home of Morocco. The program she has put together is fantastically heartfelt and urge you to stop by HERE and read ALL about it!
4. My dear friend, Jennifer McGuire is currently collecting cards to support a young girl and her family's plight to fight the cancer that she was recently diagnosed with. Visit Jennifer's blog to read her meaningful message and how we can ALL help with this cause!!!
5. One more note, David and I have some big news that we have been waiting to tell the world, and we have chosen today as the day to share! You can read all about the new chapter of our life HERE.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday weekend! I am hoping for good weather when my company arrives Friday night! Don't forget, sneak peeks of the September release begin Friday night at midnight EST, right here. So be sure to stop by daily to see what's new!