Do you subscribe yet? Well what are you waiting for! You can follow this link to get on our mailing list! Each month's issue fills you in on the latest news, features one of my personal favorite recipes along with a fun paper-crafting project. Here is a little peek at the project that was featured in this month's newsletter. Normally, I keep these special projects EXCLUSIVE to our newsletter subscribers, so if you want to be sure not to miss future projects be sure to sign-up!
I like to keep a file of fun small containers to make that just require a little paper & glue. Here is one that I just recently came up with that recycles toilet paper rolls! You can get three baskets per roll! These little baskets can hold candy or another special treat. They make great centerpieces, favors or gifts. Customize them to suit your theme or the recipients color scheme!
Toilet paper roll tube
Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch
- Cut toilet paper tube into thirds. Feel free to flatten it to do so.
- Cut strips of cardstock to wrap around outside & inside. Adhere.
- Punch scalloped circle from cardstock. Apply bead of clear drying glue around bottom of paper-covered tube. Press firmly onto scalloped circle. (You may want to weight it down with something, such as a book, while it is drying.)
- Cut a strip of cardstock for the handle. Mat and trim with scalloped scissors. Attach to basket bottom with brads.
- As a finishing touch, add a tag tied with ribbon.